Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 08:48:16 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.
What can make you believe in this project when WPP value has dropped to an unacceptable level and many investors are disappointed to invest in this shitcoin. I think if want to develop a good project then they must have new updates every week and have to announce the progress of the project but until now are only the sayings of lazy people. I don't know what to say about this project but this is one of the most disappointing projects for me

So easy for you to regard wpp as shitcoin now that the price is down, am sure few weeks back you where singing a different tone, anyways, you should know that project like wpp will takes time to develop, otherwise, all you will get is just artificial pump and dump without the backing of a real product,
This may be frustrating as an investor seeing other project mooning except wpp, but it will be better to have a real product backing, the team are working towards it so it will be better to give them a cjance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:43:35 PM

For now the wpp team are very much concerned about getting the wpp product available to the public, they are not too concerned about the current price since the demand of a real working product will determined the price of wpp in long term, if they follow the roadmap, there is lots of work and time required to make wpp project successful and have a stable price, one must be patient for this project to grow to maturity.
What can make you believe in this project when WPP value has dropped to an unacceptable level and many investors are disappointed to invest in this shitcoin. I think if want to develop a good project then they must have new updates every week and have to announce the progress of the project but until now are only the sayings of lazy people. I don't know what to say about this project but this is one of the most disappointing projects for me

So easy for you to regard wpp as shitcoin now that the price is down, am sure few weeks back you where singing a different tone, anyways, you should know that project like wpp will takes time to develop, otherwise, all you will get is just artificial pump and dump without the backing of a real product,
This may be frustrating as an investor seeing other project mooning except wpp, but it will be better to have a real product backing, the team are working towards it so it will be better to give them a cjance
Few hunters just moved on after sell out WPP in beginning when WPP traded at $0.012, yeah they are lucky but few hunters like me sell at high price and bought at current cheap price again but few just holding for %25 bonus so they are worried about wpp price, WPP Energy is very big project price can't go high in beginning so it will take enough time to touch sky, I believe price will be start growing when product selling start. Hold OR sell and move on but never spread negativity even that team is working well behind this project.  Wink
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:21:02 PM

Yeah some people just want to get rich withing the shortest possible time without breaking a sweat or having to do something as simple as hold for some time for project to get mature a bit before criticizing and naming calling the project,
Whatever gives them the impression that a wpp like wpp will yield such high profit within a short period of time bits me Roll Eyes  wait for wpp product to start rolling out then you can criticize Roll Eyes
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:26:41 PM

I believe the notion of majority is the price should be around the ICO price, not necessarily about the profit in shortest time. The project is far below ICO price and exchange listing price, for a project who got funded at the lowest depth of the bear market. Most traders wont like to take risk of the project even with the level of the dumped price, I know those who did are worried of what the outcome could. The funny thing is the project's regular juicy updates with no price increase response.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:56:55 PM

Yeah some people just want to get rich withing the shortest possible time without breaking a sweat or having to do something as simple as hold for some time for project to get mature a bit before criticizing and naming calling the project,
Whatever gives them the impression that a wpp like wpp will yield such high profit within a short period of time bits me Roll Eyes  wait for wpp product to start rolling out then you can criticize Roll Eyes
how long will you wait for product to be launched? is there certain date? does the team really work for that? if indeed they really work then I will buy a lot when the price drops like now Grin
darojat99

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:09:54 PM

I have seen a lot of potential projects and even they can exceed the price they valued at the beginning of building a project such as the ATOM project their tokens have an initial price of $0,001 and are now growing up to 4 $ I believe WPP can be like that if there is a lot of support from each member so in my opinion we have to believe in this project I am very sure this will develop and exceed their initial price, if we believe in this project is still the beginning of the project and still has a bright future because that trust can build a project's success and help them find investors because what makes this project a success is all of us and don't sell at a cheap price, so don't be dumpers
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:16:48 AM

I have seen a lot of potential projects and even they can exceed the price they valued at the beginning of building a project such as the ATOM project their tokens have an initial price of $0,001 and are now growing up to 4 $ I believe WPP can be like that if there is a lot of support from each member so in my opinion we have to believe in this project I am very sure this will develop and exceed their initial price, if we believe in this project is still the beginning of the project and still has a bright future because that trust can build a project's success and help them find investors because what makes this project a success is all of us and don't sell at a cheap price, so don't be dumpers
Your comparison is really funny. ATOM is completely different from WPP and this coin is really just a shit coin and is not believed in this period. If you want to compare with ATOM, you need more things to say because this coin has very good technology and is listed by all exchanges without having to pay any money. Personally, I'm sure WPP will never be able to compete for any penny in the future because this is just a landfill for their development team.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:21:39 AM

how long will you wait for product to be launched? is there certain date? does the team really work for that? if indeed they really work then I will buy a lot when the price drops like now Grin
However, we can only hope about the product launch, besides that we ourselves do not even know whether the team is currently working for it or not, and of course we are all confused too, so it's better to stay patient and keep up with the development

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:32:42 AM

In the short term, it is impossible to find potential about the project and even the value of the token is kept decreasing and many people are concerning about it. Surely with product release will show higher value to the WPP coin in the coming because now the team wants to bring the products on to the board.
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 11:37:39 AM

How long did you wait for btc to get to what it is todey? Am sure it wasn't less than a year Roll Eyes last time i check btc is 10yrs in existence now and many people still regard it as very young,
How long it took Google to be where it is? Or Microsoft or any other offline and online business out there? Which project, business or whatever it is that developed within few months and investors already started earning from it? Point it out for me to see, if you have any clue what project like wpp entails you won't be making such post.
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:35:40 PM

How long did you wait for btc to get to what it is todey? Am sure it wasn't less than a year Roll Eyes last time i check btc is 10yrs in existence now and many people still regard it as very young,
How long it took Google to be where it is? Or Microsoft or any other offline and online business out there? Which project, business or whatever it is that developed within few months and investors already started earning from it? Point it out for me to see, if you have any clue what project like wpp entails you won't be making such post.
lol Nailed it ! Guys we should wait at least one year because wpp is very huge project and team needs enough time to take it on another level.
Well no need to explain anymore because mate explained very well, anyway WPP just announced H2W2 max product. They will publish more info about this product.
https://twitter.com/wppenergycoin/status/1133901783955361792
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:06:34 PM

Whatever gives them the impression that a wpp like wpp will yield such high profit within a short period of time bits me Roll Eyes  wait for wpp product to start rolling out then you can criticize Roll Eyes

lol Nailed it ! Guys we should wait at least one year because wpp is very huge project and team needs enough time to take it on another level.
Well no need to explain anymore because mate explained very well, anyway WPP just announced H2W2 max product. They will publish more info about this product.

I saw that teaser on their Twitter post today as well and i immediately thought product is about rolling out, once the product have been successfully lunched and there is a demand for them then price of wpp tokens will certainly increase, no need to get sentiment about price, it is normal and most project goes through this process of dump after listing, it is not only wpp that faces this problem.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:25:50 PM

W2H2, A REVOLUTIONARY FUEL SYSTEM ACQUIRED BY WPP!

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/w2h2-a-revolutionary-fuel-system-acquired-by-wpp-facfaa22ff0c
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:35:35 PM

let them choose their own way, if the brand believes in the WPP project in the future, I'm sure they will hold the WPP tokens they have

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dr.cheema

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:23:57 PM

let them choose their own way, if the brand believes in the WPP project in the future, I'm sure they will hold the WPP tokens they have
Yeah they have rights to choose their own way and I am sure real investors/hunters will hold for long term and weak hands just sell out and move on.
We are waiting for updates and WPP dropped some interesting updates related new product H2W2 max, you can see in previous post.
And Mr.troy said that They will make announcement Next month.  Roll Eyes
Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:03:22 AM

Yes, what you say is true that we don't need to take care of that because in my opinion it's just a waste of time, whether they believe or not about the WPP project depends on their own decision

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:47:46 AM

Thanks for sharing this with the community, i hope those that sees potential in this project are able to read and understand what the wpp team are working hard to achieve, there is no short cut to success they say, for wpp to be able to achieve this goal then time is required, if you are looking for quick profit, this is not your project, wpp will solve real life cases and that is what blockchain is suppose to represent not some P&D.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:50:05 PM

Thanks for sharing this with the community, i hope those that sees potential in this project are able to read and understand what the wpp team are working hard to achieve, there is no short cut to success they say, for wpp to be able to achieve this goal then time is required, if you are looking for quick profit, this is not your project, wpp will solve real life cases and that is what blockchain is suppose to represent not some P&D.
Until now, it was only in theory and there were no signs that their group was really working. I have been watching for a long time but the effectiveness is not and it cannot confirm the importance of this project. If you have a lot of hope for this project, consider a small amount of money to invest in WPP and will soon realize this is only shitcoin and you will wish you could sell this coin soon. Anyway, I still want to advise you to give up on this project and look for better coins available in the market

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 01:57:29 PM

Until now, it was only in theory and there were no signs that their group was really working. I have been watching for a long time but the effectiveness is not and it cannot confirm the importance of this project. If you have a lot of hope for this project, consider a small amount of money to invest in WPP and will soon realize this is only shitcoin and you will wish you could sell this coin soon. Anyway, I still want to advise you to give up on this project and look for better coins available in the market

Haven't you heard the adage "patients pays" if you haven't now you are hearing it, because people like you only understand the price of token without thinking about real value, wpp is not a pump and dump project, they building something that will benefit humanity but i don't expect you to understand that,
Between who are you to advice somebody to stop supporting a project? A financial advisor? Everyone can make their own choice on what they will invest on, Lol! You couldn't sell your bounty coin high is the reason for this bitterness Grin
This project is not for narrow minded Tongue
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:13:25 AM

Haven't you heard the adage "patients pays" if you haven't now you are hearing it, because people like you only understand the price of token without thinking about real value, wpp is not a pump and dump project, they building something that will benefit humanity but i don't expect you to understand that,
Between who are you to advice somebody to stop supporting a project? A financial advisor? Everyone can make their own choice on what they will invest on, Lol! You couldn't sell your bounty coin high is the reason for this bitterness Grin
This project is not for narrow minded Tongue
What do you think this project can do better when the volume of trade is very low and their community has not had any outstanding activities in recent times. If you trust WPP, then devote all your assets to investing in that coin and then continue to hope you can earn a higher profit. This is exactly the pump and dump project because WPP's value has been $0.012 and is now $0.0014. A terrible price compared to a few months ago

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: