Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43917 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:42:34 AM

I hope there's new exchange listing for WPP token, because now the volume is too low on Digifinex. The team ensure there will be a new exchange, just wait whether it will be realized.
What happened to WPP why the volume on digifinex is only $639, isn't this a very good project? btw I saw in conmarketcap WPP was only listed on 2 exchanges instead they promised to be listed on 5 exchanges at once

During the crowd sales, they clearly mentioned that they are going to list the coin in 5 exchanges but for the next exchange listing they mentioned it will be in Q4, but why they are taking to much time for listing the coin. One thing i am very much impressed about this coin as they are actively responding to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:32:46 AM

I hope there's new exchange listing for WPP token, because now the volume is too low on Digifinex. The team ensure there will be a new exchange, just wait whether it will be realized.
What happened to WPP why the volume on digifinex is only $639, isn't this a very good project? btw I saw in conmarketcap WPP was only listed on 2 exchanges instead they promised to be listed on 5 exchanges at once
they have broken their promise, WPP will not enter the new market if the developer does not do what is best for the community, we'll wait

Yes, I remember that they had claimed that listing on five exchanges had been confirmed and it was up to team to be listed on them or not. I guess those exchanges had approved WPP, but only if they get a huge money which WPP team has not paid that
We better wait for the latest news and I still hope they can keep their promises,
hopefully in the near future this problem can be resolved and WPP is really listed on five exchanges we'll see

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 12:44:07 PM

During the crowd sales, they clearly mentioned that they are going to list the coin in 5 exchanges but for the next exchange listing they mentioned it will be in Q4, but why they are taking to much time for listing the coin. One thing i am very much impressed about this coin as they are actively responding to the community.

That was what they stated in their website and also is their telegram channel but what is the need for paying so much money on exchange whe that money can be used for further development to make project solid, sometimes listing in new exchange is not always the solution to make price increase.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:27:13 PM

Is there any link of an announcement about the listing on Q4? I searched for this in their Telegram group. But I couldn't find that.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:23:46 AM

they have broken their promise, WPP will not enter the new market if the developer does not do what is best for the community, we'll wait

Yes, I remember that they had claimed that listing on five exchanges had been confirmed and it was up to team to be listed on them or not. I guess those exchanges had approved WPP, but only if they get a huge money which WPP team has not paid that
We better wait for the latest news and I still hope they can keep their promises,
hopefully in the near future this problem can be resolved and WPP is really listed on five exchanges we'll see

If they cannot do this, many investors are worried because they cannot comply with their promises this year. I think listing in a new exchange usually does not take too long but this project makes us wait a long time so careful consideration is needed between keeping or selling because WPP does not have much improvement in trading volume during the past 3 months. I personally earned a little WPP from bounty campaign but until now I have kept it until now and will continue to wait

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:11:21 AM

five exchange is not enough when token dont have real product and good ecosystem but one big exchange like binance will be good for short term pump and dump scheme

If they cannot do this, many investors are worried because they cannot comply with their promises this year. I think listing in a new exchange usually does not take too long but this project makes us wait a long time so careful consideration is needed between keeping or selling because WPP does not have much improvement in trading volume during the past 3 months. I personally earned a little WPP from bounty campaign but until now I have kept it until now and will continue to wait
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:08:45 AM

five exchange is not enough when token dont have real product and good ecosystem but one big exchange like binance will be good for short term pump and dump scheme

We have to wait because they mentioned they are going to list in another exchange in Q4, we have to believe them because the are actively responding to the people question accurately. Recently they promised the 25% distribution to the holders. So we have to trust them because once the platform is launched we might see WPP as a payment option for the products.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:03:04 AM

We have to wait because they mentioned they are going to list in another exchange in Q4, we have to believe them because the are actively responding to the people question accurately. Recently they promised the 25% distribution to the holders. So we have to trust them because once the platform is launched we might see WPP as a payment option for the products.
It's true it's better for the time being to wait for the team to register in another exchange,
the most important thing is we just entrust it to the team and also continue to support them

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:52:21 PM

Snip~

Actually listing in new exchange is not as easy as you assume mate, there are a lot of conditions involve when listing in an exchange which you as a project must met to keep it afloat, aside from the monetary aspect, i understand their are other conditionality involved, besides i see the wpp CTO (Mr Troy) as a smart man that will always reach out for the best option for wpp energy, if he thinks listing in new exchange is a major priority for wpp token to grow, am sure he would have done that immediately, making the right choice not always easy.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
trust7

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

Snip~

Actually listing in new exchange is not as easy as you assume mate, there are a lot of conditions involve when listing in an exchange which you as a project must met to keep it afloat, aside from the monetary aspect, i understand their are other conditionality involved, besides i see the wpp CTO (Mr Troy) as a smart man that will always reach out for the best option for wpp energy, if he thinks listing in new exchange is a major priority for wpp token to grow, am sure he would have done that immediately, making the right choice not always easy.
I also participated in the bounty company of this project, I am very fond of this project. I want the project not to be lost. For myself, I decided to hold the tokens for a while. I will wait when the token will cost good money.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:23:21 PM

yes indeed it's not easy, but why do they promise if they can't keep? just making a trend so that many people are interested in buying before listing? it's better not to promise to list on 5 exchanges if it's not able to meet it, shut up better and walk like running water

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:41:11 PM

I dont think that exchanges will find financial attractiveness in such projects. The so-called "green energy" does not have significant potential at present. Not to mention that it has too much payback. Unfortunately.
javadsalehi

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:05:56 PM

yes indeed it's not easy, but why do they promise if they can't keep? just making a trend so that many people are interested in buying before listing? it's better not to promise to list on 5 exchanges if it's not able to meet it, shut up better and walk like running water

100% right.
False promises might only have a little effect at the first. When the promises are broken, then they can have a big negative effect on people's trust. Wish they had not promised five exchange.
(I should admit that generally I am still hopeful about the future of this project.)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 02:24:52 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2019, 04:21:15 PM by nicecrypto

100% right.
False promises might only have a little effect at the first. When the promises are broken, then they can have a big negative effect on people's trust. Wish they had not promised five exchange.
(I should admit that generally I am still hopeful about the future of this project.)

i don't think it is a false hope or maybe the team did not present the information properly in way it will not seem as though they are giving false hope, i think they only make their intentions known, the goals which they intend to achieve in the course of developing the project, wpp energy are not the only project to make such intentions, those exchange listing could still happen only may not happen the way we expected them to be.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:05:54 PM

Looking at the market generally now, it is not easy for any project to keep with the price speculated if there are no use case. My trust on the project, if it is true, is the commitment to fulfil a large part of the roadmap that bring a good use case that could drive demand. There is no reason getting on many top exchanges if a good part of the roadmap is not accomplished.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
javadsalehi

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:04:46 PM

Looking at the market generally now, it is not easy for any project to keep with the price speculated if there are no use case. My trust on the project, if it is true, is the commitment to fulfil a large part of the roadmap that bring a good use case that could drive demand. There is no reason getting on many top exchanges if a good part of the roadmap is not accomplished.

Yes, There is no need for exchanges. They should now focus on development of the project. I personally don't think listing on new exchanges can even rise the price given the current condition of market.
But people are complaining about exchanges. Because they had already announced that five exchanges will list the tokens.
Any way, I hope everything goes well. listing on new exchanges does not matter now.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:08:56 PM

Yes, There is no need for exchanges. They should now focus on development of the project. I personally don't think listing on new exchanges can even rise the price given the current condition of market.
But people are complaining about exchanges. Because they had already announced that five exchanges will list the tokens.
Any way, I hope everything goes well. listing on new exchanges does not matter now.

I fully agree with that. If they will fast track their developments and show something solid to the community, it might help in improving its price in the market. Honestly, 2 to 3 exchanges are more than enough to begin with. If you will just add more exchanges with no substantial development, I don't think it will help in creating a good value in the market.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:35:12 AM

I fully agree with that. If they will fast track their developments and show something solid to the community, it might help in improving its price in the market. Honestly, 2 to 3 exchanges are more than enough to begin with. If you will just add more exchanges with no substantial development, I don't think it will help in creating a good value in the market.
Your words seem to have a point that 3 exchanges I think that's enough,
because I am pretty sure that the 3 exchanges can help increase prices in the market

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:47:25 AM

WPP Energy has never stated to go for all 5 exchanges, Instead WPP Has stated a 5 Exchanges Approval, WPP is still determining which exchange will fit the best for WPP Token, and we will keep the community updated as well.

WPP Executive is currently in Brazil, and some surprises are Upcoming!

in overall the previous 2 weeks was a very productive one for WPP!

Engagement through evolving relationships and pending deals with some of the largest Energy Companies Globally. We cannot disclose yet any information due to strict confidentially agreements between the parties involved.    

The progress made is very tangible and we are very excited about the latest developments.  
We will keep the community updated and will be sharing details at the appropriate time.  

Thanks for your support 🙂👌
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:15:36 PM

WPP Energy has never stated to go for all 5 exchanges, Instead WPP Has stated a 5 Exchanges Approval, WPP is still determining which exchange will fit the best for WPP Token, and we will keep the community updated as well.

WPP Executive is currently in Brazil, and some surprises are Upcoming!

in overall the previous 2 weeks was a very productive one for WPP!

Engagement through evolving relationships and pending deals with some of the largest Energy Companies Globally. We cannot disclose yet any information due to strict confidentially agreements between the parties involved.    

The progress made is very tangible and we are very excited about the latest developments.  
We will keep the community updated and will be sharing details at the appropriate time.  

Thanks for your support 🙂👌

Thank you for this very much needed piece of update, the unfortunate thing is many people misunderstood what the team has stated on their website,  people are so very impatient and too eager to see results withing the shortest possible time, wpp team has already made it clear that they are concerned about project development than exchange listing for the time been, good job team.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: