Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43918 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 03:22:21 PM

What makes you believe that they are really active because if they are active they will always have updates for investors but at this project it happens very little. I don't believe in any of their promises because up to now no any price improvement has occurred and certainly will never be able to return to the ICO price because this shitcoin has no value in investment.
The price fall and the big difference with ICO price has other reasons. I think the main reason of price fall are the lack of big exchange, poor marketing and also big bonuses that I guess had been given to big private investors. The overall condition of altcoins market should be also considered.
According to the road map, it's soon to expect the product to be released.

Price fall in other tokens, what is your take on those tokens? Wpp just release an update about their W2H2 product that will is ready for order none of you are discussing that but just too concerned about about price, discussing it all through won't help the price to grow, hope you guys know that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:31:38 PM

I apologize, but the last time I had the opportunity to be interested in this project, they promised to tie the cost for the token to the cost of H2, and this is a little more than $ 1. Have everyone forgotten about this statement? Or did they find an excuse?
This is the most repeated questions of course it's the sexiest part of this project isn't it?  Grin ... if you do join the telegram group which the information about this project exclusively announced there and of course also if you love to read and dig more ...

You'll find that they are planning to tie the token to H2 price in this 4th quarter ( between September to late December) , troy confirm this several times in the wpp telegram channel.

More information about this , look at their tokenomics report here https://wppenergy.io/wpp-tokenomics-overview/

Cheers!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:39:41 PM

WPP VORAX IS NOW AVAILABLE!

What Is VORAX ?
Vorax is a revolutionary waste processing technology that treats nearly all types of waste including MSW/Urban, Industrial, Medical, Hazardous, Sludge/Pasty Waste.

https://youtu.be/UrnFnpPqHmU
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:14:40 AM

Vorax is a revolutionary waste processing technology that treats nearly all types of waste including MSW/Urban, Industrial, Medical, Hazardous, Sludge/Pasty Waste.
I watched the video on Youtube. It was very short without details about the product. Only 50 seconds.
Aren't you going to release another video or an article describing the function of this product with some details?
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:16:22 AM

I watched the video on Youtube. It was very short without details about the product. Only 50 seconds.
Aren't you going to release another video or an article describing the function of this product with some details?
I think video is just to tell everyone little and of course they will provide a more complete video or article soon, we better just wait. no need to worry about that

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:07:51 AM

I think video is just to tell everyone little and of course they will provide a more complete video or article soon, we better just wait. no need to worry about that
Maybe the video is just a teaser and maybe the team will release the full video,
so for now it's better to stay patient waiting for the full video

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:55:50 AM

Maybe the video is just a teaser and maybe the team will release the full video,

Video is an indication of the progress they are doing in the market, which we might many other developments in the coming days. A potential platform will take time to grow their developments and video will help to get awareness about the next product they are releasing.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:23:18 PM

What Is VORAX ?

Where are all the noise makers who wants to see update? (like they are really interested in any update other than price) what have you guys to say now about all the recent updates rolled out by the wpp team? Hope you are all buoyant enough to make orders, not only come here and talk about price, yet not interested in the product.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:52:39 PM

What makes you believe that they are really active because if they are active they will always have updates for investors but at this project it happens very little. I don't believe in any of their promises because up to now no any price improvement has occurred and certainly will never be able to return to the ICO price because this shitcoin has no value in investment.
The price fall and the big difference with ICO price has other reasons. I think the main reason of price fall are the lack of big exchange, poor marketing and also big bonuses that I guess had been given to big private investors. The overall condition of altcoins market should be also considered.
According to the road map, it's soon to expect the product to be released.
Bounty aren't an issue for the coin to go down because some bounty hunters have sold at very high prices a few months ago so I don't think this is the reason for WPP price drop. What makes this project unable to get a stable price is that their development team is too lazy to update information to investors and so far, there are no products mentioned at the moment.
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 04:15:56 PM

What Is VORAX ?

Where are all the noise makers who wants to see update? (like they are really interested in any update other than price) what have you guys to say now about all the recent updates rolled out by the wpp team? Hope you are all buoyant enough to make orders, not only come here and talk about price, yet not interested in the product.

Well I bet they are muted now that they have seen wpp energy team bringing out update about the wpp product which is the most important aspect of this project,  the team has always emphasize that they are more concerned about product and we can see that now, this is very optimistic about wpp.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:24:19 PM

It should be answered only by the admin whether the video was all that was going to be released or there is a full video which will be released later. Till now, no one has announced that there will be full video.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:51:34 PM

If you dig deeper you'll find that this vorax product has been launched before ...
By a company named vitaebrasil 5 years ago exactly at 25th November 2013 .... here's the link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PW-iNABiVD8

I think they explain everything there about this vorax product.

And here's the video with English subtitle uploaded by vitaebrasil

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRHPTXgG_CA

I'm not sure if WPP buying this product patents or simply they are in cooperation by now or maybe just a vendor?
Kindly if someone explain a bit about this? Would be much appreciated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:11:51 PM

More Info About WPP VORAX:

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-vorax-%EF%B8%8F-waste-treatment-reinvented-f590ed2def54

WPP VORAX®️, WASTE TREATMENT REINVENTED!
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:00:20 AM

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-vorax-%EF%B8%8F-waste-treatment-reinvented-f590ed2def54

The product is very stable, but this still can not make investors feel secure because this is just an idea and there is no evidence to say about this. I will wait for a video to introduce the full functionality of this project with all the most detailed information. Now try to continue to improve the product and the value of the WPP coin will definitely be stable again if there is more important news.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:00:21 AM

The product is very stable, but this still can not make investors feel secure because this is just an idea and there is no evidence to say about this. I will wait for a video to introduce the full functionality of this project with all the most detailed information. Now try to continue to improve the product and the value of the WPP coin will definitely be stable again if there is more important news.

Its not an idea, its already working and ready for shipment.

Future token use with Vorax to be announced soon
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:47:07 AM

An idea that has become reality and more work is continue to be done, things like this are not achieve overnight, it requires time and resources to make it achievable but wpp has done it, many projects don't have such yet people believe whatever they want to believe, we can only sit and watch as the team continue to develop wpp energy to a well recognized level, I think the team has done a great job thus far.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:25:12 AM

Its not an idea, its already working and ready for shipment.

Future token use with Vorax to be announced soon

This is really nice to know, was! I don't know of any project that has such a working product tied to their tokens yet, I know this is what some project are working towards but seeing wpp energy already done it is really great,  this can boost up the value of wpp in no time, congrat to the team.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:30:30 AM

This is really nice to know, was! I don't know of any project that has such a working product tied to their tokens yet, I know this is what some project are working towards but seeing wpp energy already done it is really great,  this can boost up the value of wpp in no time, congrat to the team.

Yeah this project real product to launch and the best team, i think this is the best opportunity to buying some WPP token for future investment.

tyzu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:44:57 AM

Do you have physical products?
Lauda
Legendary

Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:41:26 AM

Do you have physical products?
They do. Take another look at the website or previous announcements.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: