Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43917 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:54:14 PM

More Info About WPP VORAX:

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-vorax-%EF%B8%8F-waste-treatment-reinvented-f590ed2def54

WPP VORAX®️, WASTE TREATMENT REINVENTED!

The product is very stable, but this still can not make investors feel secure because this is just an idea and there is no evidence to say about this. I will wait for a video to introduce the full functionality of this project with all the most detailed information. Now try to continue to improve the product and the value of the WPP coin will definitely be stable again if there is more important news.

Its not an idea, its already working and ready for shipment.

Future token use with Vorax to be announced soon
Just read the article and it seems so legit! Congratulations guys!
However i have contacted the vitaebrasil directly just to remove my doubts  Grin

Anyways Would you share the price range of this wpp vorax product?
Also how long estimation the product delivery since our inquiry?

I just can't wait for the w2h2 home owner solution product to come out ... maybe this is the one that most people around here anticiped to buy as it won't cost millions dollar right?  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:05:27 AM

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-vorax-%EF%B8%8F-waste-treatment-reinvented-f590ed2def54

The product is very stable, but this still can not make investors feel secure because this is just an idea and there is no evidence to say about this. I will wait for a video to introduce the full functionality of this project with all the most detailed information. Now try to continue to improve the product and the value of the WPP coin will definitely be stable again if there is more important news.

An idea that has become reality and more work is continue to be done, things like this are not achieve overnight, it requires time and resources to make it achievable but wpp has done it, many projects don't have such yet people believe whatever they want to believe, we can only sit and watch as the team continue to develop wpp energy to a well recognized level, I think the team has done a great job thus far.
This is just the first phase of this project and certainly the next updates will be worth the wait because they are currently doing very well in developing energy products. Also I am hoping that the WPP coin can be paid for at this energy project as it will be very convenient in the future. Of course it will take a long time to see that but I will continue patiently waiting for the best at this project

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 02:58:54 AM

An idea that has become reality and more work is continue to be done, things like this are not achieve overnight, it requires time and resources to make it achievable but wpp has done it, many projects don't have such yet people believe whatever they want to believe, we can only sit and watch as the team continue to develop wpp energy to a well recognized level, I think the team has done a great job thus far.
This is just the first phase of this project and certainly the next updates will be worth the wait because they are currently doing very well in developing energy products. Also I am hoping that the WPP coin can be paid for at this energy project as it will be very convenient in the future. Of course it will take a long time to see that but I will continue patiently waiting for the best at this project

Many people are just looking for update and when they get it they won't do anything with it yet they look forward to the next update,  they never get tired of saying the word "update " even when several has been announced already they only concerned about the next one........
Appreciate what the team has achieved within few months of lunching wpp in the market,  app is not up to a year and see their accomplishment so far, give credit where it is deserved.
Lauda
Legendary

Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:12:03 AM

Many people are just looking for update and when they get it they won't do anything with it yet they look forward to the next update,  they never get tired of saying the word "update " even when several has been announced already they only concerned about the next one........
Appreciate what the team has achieved within few months of lunching wpp in the market,  app is not up to a year and see their accomplishment so far, give credit where it is deserved.
You should just ignore such spammers, those which are constantly asking for more updates. WPP has delivered plenty in a relatively short time-frame.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:21:20 AM

You should just ignore such spammers, those which are constantly asking for more updates. WPP has delivered plenty in a relatively short time-frame.

Yes, in a short period of time they have given some good updates about the progress, already the team kept on saying WPP is going to be a long term project. Which some activities and updates will take time when the times comes they keep updating to the community.
ningrum

Activity: 1610

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:53:22 AM

Yes, in a short period of time they have given some good updates about the progress, already the team kept on saying WPP is going to be a long term project. Which some activities and updates will take time when the times comes they keep updating to the community.
Until now, indeed we can see for ourselves that the performance of the team is really good and we must give appreciation,
I'm sure the team will continue to make updates to the project so continue to support them

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:18:58 AM

Unfortunately we have too many Oliver twist in crypto community always asking for more, I agree with you both, WPP has done a great job within a very short time, they promise and they are delivering step by step, what else should be required, I truly appreciate the team because they are very persistent.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tyzu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:18:33 AM

Do you have physical products?
They do. Take another look at the website or previous announcements.

ok
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:34:49 PM

Its not an idea, its already working and ready for shipment.

Future token use with Vorax to be announced soon
Just read the article and it seems so legit! Congratulations guys!
However i have contacted the vitaebrasil directly just to remove my doubts  Grin

Anyways Would you share the price range of this wpp vorax product?
Also how long estimation the product delivery since our inquiry?

I just can't wait for the w2h2 home owner solution product to come out ... maybe this is the one that most people around here anticiped to buy as it won't cost millions dollar right?  Grin

WPP VORAX pricing begins at over 500k USD and up to over $30m. Add-on steam power generation packages for Waste To Energy are an extra cost

Delivery times vary from 3 months and up depending on the particular Vorax model ordered
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:13:27 PM

I read the medium article. After releasing the video on youtube I was waiting for more details. It's great.
I am happy I have invested in a project with a real product. After marketing and also listing on some big exchanges, trade volume will increase. People will certainly invest in a project that has a working product.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 03:15:40 PM

I read the medium article. After releasing the video on youtube I was waiting for more details. It's great.
I am happy I have invested in a project with a real product. After marketing and also listing on some big exchanges, trade volume will increase. People will certainly invest in a project that has a working product.
It is kinda funny and sad that tokens tied to real products get less attention than pump-and-dump scam coins/tokens (which represent a supermajority of coins/tokens on the current market). Well, WPP is consistently improving either way.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:02:13 PM

WPP VORAX pricing begins at over 500k USD and up to over $30m. Add-on steam power generation packages for Waste To Energy are an extra cost

Delivery times vary from 3 months and up depending on the particular Vorax model ordered

Whooops ! That is a huge amount of money ...
Can't really imagine how the half of $30m purchase made with wpp tokens .. i'm sure the market will sweep the sell orders up to $1 easily while you blinking.

The product is here .. we just need to see 1 successful purchase no matter it's 500k USD with half payment is wpp token and see what would happened  Grin .

I actually have a connection to a local government here , i really want to introduce this to them considering our city are working on several renewable energy sources but I think they never mention a hydrogen one , a full-hydrogen source. I have to apprehend about this one first to get some light .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:28:11 PM

Can't really imagine how the half of $30m purchase made with wpp tokens .. i'm sure the market will sweep the sell orders up to $1 easily while you blinking.
Impossible at current price and available market/market conditions, but will be possible later once they peg it as planned. There's a reason why it is 'up to 50%'.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:57:29 PM

Impossible at current price and available market/market conditions, but will be possible later once they peg it as planned. There's a reason why it is 'up to 50%'.
The Legend at last is attending to what he started, saw him mentioned on telegram also today. The game is changing with the project and we could have something valuable to call our own in couple of months.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:46:17 AM

The Legend at last is attending to what he started, saw him mentioned on telegram also today. The game is changing with the project and we could have something valuable to call our own in couple of months.
Very interesting when seeing Lauda pay attention to this project, I think there will be good news in the next few days. I hope there's new exchange listing for WPP token and the price of the token will increase.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:02:18 AM

Unfortunately we have too many Oliver twist in crypto community always asking for more, I agree with you both, WPP has done a great job within a very short time, they promise and they are delivering step by step, what else should be required, I truly appreciate the team because they are very persistent.

From the beginning, I strongly believe them because they are very confident about what they are doing. Some people kept asking same question because with the update they are giving will help the coin to increase its value, Of course, with every update, the coin price may increase, but in the same way, the market should also support to increase its price.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:13:48 AM

wpp is really a great project and their team has many years of experience working in this field.
Besides, they are developing very well on the product and they will soon list larger exchanges like Huobi and Bithump or Binance.
We can really expect WPP to be able to make the value of tokens increase x10 in Q4.

ningrum

Activity: 1610

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:33:36 AM

Very interesting when seeing Lauda pay attention to this project, I think there will be good news in the next few days. I hope there's new exchange listing for WPP token and the price of the token will increase.
Hopefully what you say is true because I'm sure there are many people who are waiting for the good news about WPP tokens,
maybe we can keep up with the developments in this project and the important thing is to be patient

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:09:42 AM

wpp is really a great project and their team has many years of experience working in this field.
Besides, they are developing very well on the product and they will soon list larger exchanges like Huobi and Bithump or Binance.
We can really expect WPP to be able to make the value of tokens increase x10 in Q4.
I think it will be difficult for WPP to be listed at these exchanges because these are mostly big exchanges and the listing needs approval from the project leaders. I think it is not necessary to list them at a good exchange because if they have good products then WPP will automatically raise prices in the near future and then there will be a lot of good exchanges interested in this energy project because so wait patiently for the next update

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:22:00 PM

Lol! Suddenly all the naysayers have a different tone now, it is very interesting to see how people can change quickly, few days ago this thread was full of critics,mostly about price but now things are beginning to turn around and the future is looking brighter for wpp energy.
Am sure quater 4 will see wpp token in a new price, by then the tokens must have been tied to the product.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: