Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43923 times)
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:40:36 PM

The problem with most of these ICO projects is that they develop project that no one is interested to use, this is becoming a trend in the space that people think they can create a solution and then problem will arise. If all the research works were to be developed for enterprise then how do you think the world would be. This project to me seems like another money grab ICOs, I will SEC knock on their door soon.
Snip~

Do you mind sharing with us what type of project in your own experience as a hunter deserve to be in blockchain? before sounding so condescending about a project that has work very hard to bring a usable product in blockchain, you should be be a able to support your argument with a reasonable example of perfect project that needs to be in blockchain Undecided
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:42:19 AM

Even at that we still can see a project which is working hard to gain grounds than project who is just in for the money, if wpp was money grab project they won't spend so much to develop a tokenize product, they must have been spending money to achieve all the update they shared recently,  think about it.
Yeah that's true, we can see the progress of this project and the team always working hard for development of WPP product. I hope in Q4 in this year WPP price will rise after prouct launch.
However it was all thanks to the hard work of the team so we have to give appreciation,
we all of course also hope that the price of WPP can go up we'll see what happens in the future

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:49:53 AM

The problem with most of these ICO projects is that they develop project that no one is interested to use, this is becoming a trend in the space that people think they can create a solution and then problem will arise. If all the research works were to be developed for enterprise then how do you think the world would be. This project to me seems like another money grab ICOs, I will SEC knock on their door soon.
Snip~

Do you mind sharing with us what type of project in your own experience as a hunter deserve to be in blockchain? before sounding so condescending about a project that has work very hard to bring a usable product in blockchain, you should be be a able to support your argument with a reasonable example of perfect project that needs to be in blockchain Undecided

I think all project are very deserving in blockchain, no one is less deserving than the other as long as they are here to provide services to humanity using blockchain technology, what separate them though is how committed each project are, wpp energy has shown to all how committed they are and will continue to be in this space,.what provide may not be useful to you in particular but could be thousands out there, most people know renewable energy is important even though you may not be aware.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:03:24 AM

Even at that we still can see a project which is working hard to gain grounds than project who is just in for the money, if wpp was money grab project they won't spend so much to develop a tokenize product, they must have been spending money to achieve all the update they shared recently,  think about it.
Yeah that's true, we can see the progress of this project and the team always working hard for development of WPP product. I hope in Q4 in this year WPP price will rise after prouct launch.
However it was all thanks to the hard work of the team so we have to give appreciation,
we all of course also hope that the price of WPP can go up we'll see what happens in the future

Yes, people who have confidence in this project makes them hold the coins and recently we are seeing very active developments from the team helping them to gain more confidence about the project. As long as the team is working and helping the community to understand their intention about the future aspects of the project. Will always have great demand for the project.
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:17:29 AM

Yes, people who have confidence in this project makes them hold the coins and recently we are seeing very active developments from the team helping them to gain more confidence about the project. As long as the team is working and helping the community to understand their intention about the future aspects of the project. Will always have great demand for the project.
We will have to wait a long time to see the product of this project because WPP is still in the early stages and a lot of things they need to do in the near future because a lot of things I do not fully understand about this project. Their team working hard is something I really like but to be really effective we have to take the time to decide because not every project can succeed.

I am still waiting for a complete update of them in the next few months and if they do not have an update for the community then I will have other thoughts on this project.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 06:39:27 PM

We will have to wait a long time to see the product of this project because WPP is still in the early stages and a lot of things they need to do in the near future because a lot of things I do not fully understand about this project. Their team working hard is something I really like but to be really effective we have to take the time to decide because not every project can succeed.

I am still waiting for a complete update of them in the next few months and if they do not have an update for the community then I will have other thoughts on this project.

What other kind of update do you think will be enough for you to recognize the achievements made so far? And if I may ask, what have you done with all the recent updates that where release by the team recently?
Have you gone to place your order of the product they have release? Everyone just talk about update like it is that easy. You should appreciate what they have done so far.
Dextroboy

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:40:07 PM

Of course if these conditions continue to survive it will be good and will make this project a success,
and we also don't forget to give an appreciation to the team because if they don't work hard I don't think the project will progress

Mulann2

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:12:49 AM

Wait and watch by 2020 and see how projects like wpp energy will grow higher because they have a real product which is very useful to personal and corporate use once the demand is there, wpp is still at the early stage and already has good product that is very marketable to government and non-government parastater worldwide, only few project in the market today can boost of having real product, it took btc 10 years to come to this level with constant hard work and dedication even when majority of people call it scam, so hard work and resilience will pay off for wpp as well i hope.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:15:30 AM

Wait and watch by 2020 and see how projects like wpp energy will grow higher because they have a real product which is very useful to personal and corporate use once the demand is there, wpp is still at the early stage and already has good product that is very marketable to government and non-government parastater worldwide, only few project in the market today can boost of having real product, it took btc 10 years to come to this level with constant hard work and dedication even when majority of people call it scam, so hard work and resilience will pay off for wpp as well i hope.
okay, let's wait until 2020, whether their products will really have a lot of enthusiasts so that they have very expensive prices or vice versa

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:44:14 AM

I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.
if WPP is removed from this exchange, it will make investors and communities more distant, but today WPP is up 50% in digifinex, I don't know whether this is manipulation or not, and this is good for traders and token holders
There are not many traders in this exchange, so only a few small investors can make this coin rise. I think the risk will be huge if you choose this coin because we do not know the plan of this project and everything is unclear so the value of WPP may drop more in the near future. I've been following some of this energy project news for the past few days but it's just normal news and there's not much difference.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 09:11:11 AM

I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.
if WPP is removed from this exchange, it will make investors and communities more distant, but today WPP is up 50% in digifinex, I don't know whether this is manipulation or not, and this is good for traders and token holders
There are not many traders in this exchange, so only a few small investors can make this coin rise. I think the risk will be huge if you choose this coin because we do not know the plan of this project and everything is unclear so the value of WPP may drop more in the near future. I've been following some of this energy project news for the past few days but it's just normal news and there's not much difference.

People just love to talk and complain just about everything they see, wpp price is down, many people complain so bitterly here and cry like babies,  now price manage to grow up to 50%, another complain only this time they want to know how the price manage to grow and they think it's been manipulated,
News flash! The whole crypto market is under manipulation, it is part of crypto, if wpp price is up you should take advantage of it rather than complain.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:28:15 PM

I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.

People just love to talk and complain just about everything they see, wpp price is down, many people complain so bitterly here and cry like babies,  now price manage to grow up to 50%, another complain only this time they want to know how the price manage to grow and they think it's been manipulated,
News flash! The whole crypto market is under manipulation, it is part of crypto, if wpp price is up you should take advantage of it rather than complain.
Yeah people still complaining about wpp price and on the other side people buying millions wpp, real investors grabbing wpp at lowest price.
Hope so next year project will turn to new level, If anybody don't believe in this project then sell to us on digifinex and move on!
Mulann2

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:25:24 PM

I do not understand why delisting.  After all, the more exchanges, the better.  Where is the guarantee that there will be interest in WPP on the big stock exchange?  And what price will go up?  No one, in fact, can give such a guarantee.  Trade.io is a good exchange.

Digifinex is big exchange, among top 50 in cmc if am not mistaken so am sure they have good number of people trading their, the price is starting to build up,  don't forget that the whole market is down at the moment, am sure the team are working on listing on another exchange, you have to wait for their announcement.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:39:37 AM

Digifinex is big exchange, among top 50 in cmc if am not mistaken so am sure they have good number of people trading their, the price is starting to build up,  don't forget that the whole market is down at the moment, am sure the team are working on listing on another exchange, you have to wait for their announcement.
I am not sure about listing on another exchange because i am just see on WPP telegram group, Troy McDonald said no news to report at this time on exchange listing.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:52:33 AM

Digifinex is a big exchange but most of the coins listed here have very bad liquidity and this exchange often uses BOT to increase trading volume. I think this coin needs a bigger exchange because for Digifinex it is just a shit and the projects listed here often don't bring much profit to investors. Maybe you think differently from me but for me a good coin must have great liquidity in this market

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coingrowth

Activity: 416

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:39:44 AM

I am not sure about listing on another exchange because i am just see on WPP telegram group, Troy McDonald said no news to report at this time on exchange listing.

Many times, he answered the same things which there is no update about the exchanges. Already it was already listed in Digifinex which we don't see any value to the coin even after a very good announcement from the team. Instead of losing faith, it is very good to hold the coins in the long term.
Peterdav

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:09:18 PM

Many times, he answered the same things which there is no update about the exchanges. Already it was already listed in Digifinex which we don't see any value to the coin even after a very good announcement from the team. Instead of losing faith, it is very good to hold the coins in the long term.
Now we don't see any value but i think this project will boom in the future, after the project launch and have order from many country the coin value will automaticly increase.
Dextroboy

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:12:27 PM

Now we don't see any value but i think this project will boom in the future, after the project launch and have order from many country the coin value will automaticly increase.
I also hope the same with you but will the project boom in the future?,
hopefully it can really come true and the value of coins also increases we will see

Mulann2

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:28:19 PM

Digifinex is a big exchange but most of the coins listed here have very bad liquidity and this exchange often uses BOT to increase trading volume. I think this coin needs a bigger exchange because for Digifinex it is just a shit and the projects listed here often don't bring much profit to investors. Maybe you think differently from me but for me a good coin must have great liquidity in this market

Most exchange watch trade this days not only Digifinex is doing this, it doesn't stop anyone from trading you know, the knows best what will be good for their project, yes it is very important for wpp to increase liquidity, if the team put this into account maybe they will think towards that direction.
Peterdav

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:33:49 PM

It's very excited when i see chart of WPP on digifinex today, now the price increase 29,45% and touch $0,0006. I hope this is a good move and continues.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: