Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:19:15 PM

It's very excited when i see chart of WPP on digifinex today, now the price increase 29,45% and touch $0,0006. I hope this is a good move and continues.
Well I am excited for next month or Q4 because in Q4 we can expect big announcement/news from team and Mate if you can buy so HODL, 0.0006$ is nothing we will see wpp on higher level end of this year. They are not paying attention on marketing/listings, after completion of product hope they will focus on marketing.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:40:14 AM

It's very excited when i see chart of WPP on digifinex today, now the price increase 29,45% and touch $0,0006. I hope this is a good move and continues.
Well I am excited for next month or Q4 because in Q4 we can expect big announcement/news from team and Mate if you can buy so HODL, 0.0006$ is nothing we will see wpp on higher level end of this year. They are not paying attention on marketing/listings, after completion of product hope they will focus on marketing.  Roll Eyes

Yes, they clearly mentioned there are no talks about the exchange and their main focus is to release the products. Now the price of WPP coin is very low and it is very good to grab the coin. Already we are very close in Q4, which we might see more exposure for this coin in the coming days.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:20:06 AM

Yes, they clearly mentioned there are no talks about the exchange and their main focus is to release the products. Now the price of WPP coin is very low and it is very good to grab the coin. Already we are very close in Q4, which we might see more exposure for this coin in the coming days.
is it true that WPP was deleted in Trade.io exchange?
I a few weeks ago still saw WPP being there, and today I don't see it in coinmarketcap, why?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dr.cheema

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:15:37 PM

Well I am excited for next month or Q4 because in Q4 we can expect big announcement/news from team and Mate if you can buy so HODL, 0.0006$ is nothing we will see wpp on higher level end of this year. They are not paying attention on marketing/listings, after completion of product hope they will focus on marketing.  Roll Eyes

I a few weeks ago still saw WPP being there, and today I don't see it in coinmarketcap, why?
Yeah WPP team already cleared that why trade.io delisted wpp token because there are less wpp traders and low volume and many things behind this!
Wpp knows well how to manage project so they are doing best for token and WPP will go on bigger exchange but development of products first.
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:33:50 PM

Yeah WPP team already cleared that why trade.io delisted wpp token because there are less wpp traders and low volume and many things behind this!
Wpp knows well how to manage project so they are doing best for token and WPP will go on bigger exchange but development of products first.

Yeah that's true WPP delisted from Trade.io now we can only trade WPP on Digifinex. I see the team more focused on project development and product launch. I hope next WPP will be listen on big exchange so that it can increase the value of WPP tokens.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:10:26 AM

Yeah that's true WPP delisted from Trade.io now we can only trade WPP on Digifinex. I see the team more focused on project development and product launch. I hope next WPP will be listen on big exchange so that it can increase the value of WPP tokens.
This coin doesn't have enough potential to list at another major exchange because until now it's all in theory and we can't know what the project is about. At the moment, they only show us the pictures but there aren't any videos explaining the products to investors. I think that if WPP cannot launch that product later this year, the value of this coin will probably drop even more.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:44:28 AM

This coin doesn't have enough potential to list at another major exchange because until now it's all in theory and we can't know what the project is about. At the moment, they only show us the pictures but there aren't any videos explaining the products to investors. I think that if WPP cannot launch that product later this year, the value of this coin will probably drop even more.

If you say no high volume at the moment that I can agree with you,
Not enough potential to list in another major exchange, that I will disagree to, can you tell me what you consider as potential in a project?

If you can not know what the project is about, then that is quite surprising because all details are clearly written on their webpage 

They not only show pictures of their products they also make it clear that wpp is now accepting orders worldwide for the wpp vorax waste product, you can place your order now if interested,
I don't know your definition of potential but this project to me has the qualities and potentials to be listed in major exchange because there is services to be provided to the whole world.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:35:46 AM

There should be a video about the product that might attract investors,
we will see at the end of the year that hopefully the development team can immediately launch the product

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:58:59 AM

we will see at the end of the year that hopefully the development team can immediately launch the product
The team has already published trailers of the products they have launched, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FICKsRZkT0
Instead, prices declined when the video was released and the bad news about WPP was not available on trade.io

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:04:12 AM

The team has already published trailers of the products they have launched, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FICKsRZkT0
Instead, prices declined when the video was released and the bad news about WPP was not available on trade.io

The WPP Energy project looked like a beautiful project. However, its team made constant promises and has not made any progress. They said they would list in a few exchanges, especially during the ICO (Coinbene, Huobi, and a few others.), but it was only listed on Digifinex. The price has gone backwards constantly. I'm not sure how good it can be after this point.
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:28:26 PM

WPP is only on digifinex with a daily volume of $ 1,473, this is far beyond expectations,
and thank you for giving me the video WPP
There are only wpp animation videos of products and we are all waiting for real video and If they release real video then i am sure wpp will be more strong and attract more investors to wpp. For now available on digifinex and hope we will see new listings and announcements in Q4.
By the way mate mentioned wrong video.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:08:12 PM

WPP is only on digifinex with a daily volume of $ 1,473, this is far beyond expectations,
There are only wpp animation videos of products and we are all waiting for real video and If they release real video then i am sure wpp will be more strong and attract more investors to wpp. For now available on digifinex and hope we will see new listings and announcements in Q4.

Those who knows already know, even if a real video is released some doubting Tomas will still continue to doubt, very hard to convince people at the same time, there will always be differences of opinion and views, not that am against team releasing real video of wpp waste product, they should so that everyone can have a look and keep quiet.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:07:40 AM

Those who knows already know, even if a real video is released some doubting Tomas will still continue to doubt, very hard to convince people at the same time, there will always be differences of opinion and views, not that am against team releasing real video of wpp waste product, they should so that everyone can have a look and keep quiet.
We will need a lot of information from this project because WPP is currently in a very difficult period and if we do not win the confidence of investors, all of what we do here will be meaningless. I don't care much about their product but the value of this coin is the main reason why I am here and I have not been able to make any profit in the last 3 months. What needs to be done now is to list WPP at some other exchanges and until now the group has remained silent when it comes to this.

The bear market is continuing this year so it will be difficult for long-term investors. I personally will continue to hold WPP until the end of the year and if nothing changes then I would consider selling.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:34:04 AM

We will need a lot of information from this project because WPP is currently in a very difficult period and if we do not win the confidence of investors, all of what we do here will be meaningless. I don't care much about their product but the value of this coin is the main reason why I am here and I have not been able to make any profit in the last 3 months. What needs to be done now is to list WPP at some other exchanges and until now the group has remained silent when it comes to this.

The bear market is continuing this year so it will be difficult for long-term investors. I personally will continue to hold WPP until the end of the year and if nothing changes then I would consider selling.

I don't know what good any information will be to you if your only concern here is about price, what exactly is the information you are hoping to get from the team other than information about their products? And if you don't care about the main reason that will give value to the wpp tokens that is unfortunate for you,

Do you want them to bring information how they will pump the price? As an investor, the information you should be looking forward to see is the work of the team, what they are doing to bring value to the tokens you bought so they don't end up being worthless, and not just about when price will go up, if tokens don't have anything use case price pump will only be temporary.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:32:14 AM

I don't know what good any information will be to you if your only concern here is about price, what exactly is the information you are hoping to get from the team other than information about their products? And if you don't care about the main reason that will give value to the wpp tokens that is unfortunate for you,

Do you want them to bring information how they will pump the price? As an investor, the information you should be looking forward to see is the work of the team, what they are doing to bring value to the tokens you bought so they don't end up being worthless, and not just about when price will go up, if tokens don't have anything use case price pump will only be temporary.
actually isn't only about price which is good information, some people want to know the development of the project so they know what to do in the future because it will increase confidence
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:14:31 AM

actually isn't only about price which is good information, some people want to know the development of the project so they know what to do in the future because it will increase confidence

I hope people who are kept asking about the future of WPP, better go and ask in the WPP telegram group where you will get much clarity on what they have recently updated to the community. Of course, according to the news released from them, I hope WPP will have a bright future who has faith in WPP project.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 07:54:29 PM

Give the team some credit, they already released update about their latest product which they have been working on for sometime now, isn't that part of project development? They working on use case, they already have product ready for order and there is still more to be done, all this achieve within a year, note that.
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:55:00 PM

Give the team some credit, they already released update about their latest product which they have been working on for sometime now, isn't that part of project development? They working on use case, they already have product ready for order and there is still more to be done, all this achieve within a year, note that.

Yes, we need to praise them because it is impossible for any company to keep on giving updates, in this crypto industry, we need to wait patiently without patients it is impossible to get benefit from the company. As time progress we might see huge development updates from the WPP team.
Yeah WPP delivered best and still working hard for wpp to make it huge and I am still holding WPP because I believe in WPP.
This Monday they will drop updates and hope this news will good impact on token, 7 October  Cool
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:33:48 PM

WPP STORE! A NEW WAY TO PURCHASE WPP PRODUCTS USING WPP TOKEN!

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-store-a-new-way-to-purchase-wpp-products-using-wpp-token-f26b44a23d7c
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:20:42 AM

Thanks wpp team for always updating the community especially here in btt forum about any recent activities of wpp, some project often abadon their Ann page after the sale of their tokens but wpp always find it necessary to update here as well as all their other social media accounts, for those who always make so much noise about update i hope you can find this one very useful enough to visit the wpp store Grin and place your order.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: