Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:12:00 AM

Snip

If you are looking long term I don't see why not, truth is to have a working product and tied to a token is not easy to accomplish, we can see the team are doing everything possible for wpp energy product to be available and useable, it takes time to build a solid project, you can always invest a little for the near future, wpp seem like a good project from the activities of the team only that it will take time to fully develop.

Many people say this project is for the long term, but I remind you not to put all your money at once because it is very risky
from day to day the price of the token continues to go down so if you make a presentation on every purchase then the risk is smaller
but it depends on you, I'm just reminded.

Please read my above post properly, i never said anything about investing all i have nor did i advice anyone to do so, we all know the risk involve in investing in any project,   there, i have bold it for you to see it clearly or re-read it for better understanding of my post.

And on a side note, not just this project alone that needs long term to develop, all project in the market do, except you are living in another world you can't tell me all the project in the market are fully developed and don't required a good amount of time to do so.

If you find an active team and active product development will always take time to get more exposure in the market. From the beginning, the team is kept answering the community questions in telegram and even they are updated in this thread when they have any. Yes, for developments, it will take a lot of time which investors need to wait patiently.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:42:31 PM

I have a question. What product do you currently have a priority in promotion? Your own or Vorax? What will be the first to be sold for tokenx (50%)
FYI Vorax is now WPP product , read here

WPP Vorax commercialized since September and W2H2 is being commercialized according to wpp telegram report yesterday , I guess we'll find out later which one get listed for sale publicly once the WPPStore officially launched.

AFAIK there's several private WPP product purchases, troy has mentioned this long time ago before the WPP Vorax patent acquired.
However you can make a purchase proposal anytime by filling this form

I'm more interested in selling their product W2H2, I'm not going to buy it, but I want to see it, because they talked a lot about it for a year
Brotherway

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:29:24 PM

This project is just a big promise but don’t worry this is just promise nothing more!!! You can wait a hundread years but same again. Mr. Troy is sleeping!
R.I.P WPP token 😀
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:05:26 PM

Snip

If you are looking long term I don't see why not, truth is to have a working product and tied to a token is not easy to accomplish, we can see the team are doing everything possible for wpp energy product to be available and useable, it takes time to build a solid project, you can always invest a little for the near future, wpp seem like a good project from the activities of the team only that it will take time to fully develop.

Many people say this project is for the long term, but I remind you not to put all your money at once because it is very risky
from day to day the price of the token continues to go down so if you make a presentation on every purchase then the risk is smaller

Please read my above post properly, i never said anything about investing all i have nor did i advice anyone to do so, we all know the risk involve in investing in any project,   there, i have bold it for you to see it clearly or re-read it for better understanding of my post.

And on a side note, not just this project alone that needs long term to develop, all project in the market do, except you are living in another world you can't tell me all the project in the market are fully developed and don't required a good amount of time to do so.

If you find an active team and active product development will always take time to get more exposure in the market. From the beginning, the team is kept answering the community questions in telegram and even they are updated in this thread when they have any. Yes, for developments, it will take a lot of time which investors need to wait patiently.
indeed the WPP Token Team is still active, their social media is also still active, I see them launching the WPP Store platform, this should make WPP more usable,
but if WPP is still not struggling to listed WPP in large exchanges it is not a serious matter
saharovvv

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:37:36 PM

Snip

indeed the WPP Token Team is still active, their social media is also still active, I see them launching the WPP Store platform, this should make WPP more usable,
but if WPP is still not struggling to listed WPP in large exchanges it is not a serious matter

Here we only need 1 sale of the device, if they buy 50% of tokens from the exchange as payment, then the price will immediately reach the planned values of 1 dollar
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:40:57 PM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:41:33 PM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

I will stay awake waiting for this Shocked
I hope that with the WP store will be something positive, especially for the future WP prices, I think this is good enough to get more people's hands.

thank you team for your work ! In WPP we trust

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 02:38:08 AM

let's see together what can WPP continue to build, especially since the WPP store will coming I think to make the curiosity of the WPP community who are still loyal.

hopefully will be able to change the value of currently continuing to decline.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:02:27 AM

^Im also waiting for the good news this Tuesday Nov. 19 about the wpp store and some updates on wpp token on about the planned tied the value of wpp token to the retail value of H2 this quarter approximately to $1.4, I have a huge trust to this project if they cannot make it this quarter price might continue to decline.

saharovvv

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:53:33 AM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

I hope that with the WP store will be something positive, especially for the future WP prices, I think this is good enough to get more people's hands.

When opening a store, if a buyer uses tokens for a purchase, what will be the price of the token in the store? Will you look at DigiFinex?
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:52:45 AM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

When opening a store, if a buyer uses tokens for a purchase, what will be the price of the token in the store? Will you look at DigiFinex?

Yes, based on the price which the coin is traded, it will automatically adjust the price during our purchase. So we need not worry about it because they will do everything and give us some strong updates about their WPP store and it is going to be very exciting.

I hope that at least this project will make the price increase, the current price is still down around -90%. I still believe and still hold. In addition to the project updates, I hope there is a new market to be able to trade btc pairs, at least a market that has a large volume.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
saharovvv

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 04:58:20 PM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

Yes, based on the price which the coin is traded, it will automatically adjust the price during our purchase. So we need not worry about it because they will do everything and give us some strong updates about their WPP store and it is going to be very exciting.

I thought in the store there will be a stable price for a coin, and then we can see a stable high price on the exchange
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:07:26 AM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

I thought in the store there will be a stable price for a coin, and then we can see a stable high price on the exchange
if there are many users in the store, I believe the price can be a bit stable, because the WPP token will be used there,
but I think that is the most difficult thing! Because it is not easy to make such a platform known to the public,
many rivals are already running, the team must work hard!
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:34:40 AM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

if there are many users in the store, I believe the price can be a bit stable, because the WPP token will be used there,
but I think that is the most difficult thing! Because it is not easy to make such a platform known to the public,
many rivals are already running, the team must work hard!

Of course, they need to work hard to get more exposure for the coin, but I didn't remember correctly what was the base price of WPP during their crowdsales. I hope it is a good idea to keep a stable price for the WPP coin, I hope based on the market situation they need to adjust the price.
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:32:48 PM

WPP TO ISSUE CORPORATE BONDS

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-to-issue-corporate-bonds-570b0bffa22c

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:52:17 AM

WPP STORE, SOON ...

I hope that at least this project will make the price increase, the current price is still down around -90%. I still believe and still hold. In addition to the project updates, I hope there is a new market to be able to trade btc pairs, at least a market that has a large volume.

but my heart keeps asking when WPP will be listed in binance 😂
I'm sure if they have registered there will be a lot of people who welcomed with enthusiasm, of course it will have an impact on prices in the future.

STUDENTCOIN