Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43924 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:52:47 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 03:06:02 PM by royalfestus

Am beginning to struggle with the tokenomics lately, when we expect a big buy and the response is low, Are they selling without the token while we got different information? anything is possible. Some advised exchanges with no KYC and has not being considered, maybe DEX. Its almost a year and we have only read news of development with no impact in price, it may be considered to gradual but the price to recover from is deeper than when listed.
Time will tell the price is very far from the target price of H2 and it will take a long time before they can peg to $1.4 even on tokenomics stated next year but I doubt on it since it must be approved by regulating bodies on the other hand if more buyers will come and will intend to use wpp they will need millions of wpp to be able to fill orders and maybe we can see some price movement upward if sellers adjust the price to real market value.
It should be a longterm project but the team is getting more confused and I dont doubt them flooding the market with the token at the moment. There is no explanation for the dipper dump today, especially from the team. Who could be selling at that price? The trade volume had always been low and we must have achieve a new record low price today.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:29:22 AM

Am beginning to struggle with the tokenomics lately, when we expect a big buy and the response is low, Are they selling without the token while we got different information? anything is possible. Some advised exchanges with no KYC and has not being considered, maybe DEX. Its almost a year and we have only read news of development with no impact in price, it may be considered to gradual but the price to recover from is deeper than when listed.
Time will tell the price is very far from the target price of H2 and it will take a long time before they can peg to $1.4 even on tokenomics stated next year but I doubt on it since it must be approved by regulating bodies on the other hand if more buyers will come and will intend to use wpp they will need millions of wpp to be able to fill orders and maybe we can see some price movement upward if sellers adjust the price to real market value.
It should be a longterm project but the team is getting more confused and I dont doubt them flooding the market with the token at the moment. There is no explanation for the dipper dump today, especially from the team. Who could be selling at that price? The trade volume had always been low and we must have achieve a new record low price today.
WPP's daily volume is currently $ 3000, I think that value is good,
especially now that WPP prices are up 16%,  all they have to think about is a new exchange!

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:41:32 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 11:52:44 AM by royalfestus

especially now that WPP prices are up 16%,  all they have to think about is a new exchange!
If they really meant what they proposed, Exchange wouldn't be a challenge.  $3000 is damn low for project valued at $50b even at dump. we are way from the ICO price

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:37:28 PM

especially now that WPP prices are up 16%,  all they have to think about is a new exchange!
If they really meant what they proposed, Exchange wouldn't be a challenge.  $3000 is damn low for project valued at $50b even at dump. we are way from the ICO price
lol 3000 volume is good value? it's very bad, it doesn't even touch the price of 1 bitcoin. that's right even the price is very far from ico price, there should be no hope for something like this.
they don't focus on building on price, it's quite strange.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

lol 3000 volume is good value? it's very bad, it doesn't even touch the price of 1 bitcoin. that's right even the price is very far from ico price, there should be no hope for something like this.
Stop shitposting here because of your signature campaign. You will get banned. Focusing building on the price is entirely wrong and leads to nothing.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:45:19 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 02:14:04 PM by wildan88

Stop shitposting here because of your signature campaign. You will get banned. Focusing building on the price is entirely wrong and leads to nothing.
sorry, I did not mean it like that, but here I just vented my frustration, because I bought at above and was stuck quite deep. from $1000 and now.

ok, case closed and will never do that again.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 04:23:10 PM

I understand this is quite hard to watch your investment going down without been able to do anything but there be something to give a bit of hope especially when the team are still very active and working hard to build a product to support the project, wpp team are working to improve the value of wpp tokens and that's the good part of it.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:24:33 PM

sorry, I did not mean it like that, but here I just vented my frustration, because I bought at above and was stuck quite deep. from $1000 and now.

Damn that's awful. At least you have some hope, There are projects who've halted development and ran away with funds. WPP is pretty solid on development, It will reflect on price later on.. I sold some of my garbage shitcoins at loss and in on WPP now.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:38:15 PM

isn't that already a risk in this world because not always what we invest yields good results so be patient if you believe in this project and maybe the team can do more especially the price issue that you complain about

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:02:56 PM

isn't that already a risk in this world because not always what we invest yields good results so be patient if you believe in this project and maybe the team can do more especially the price issue that you complain about

Now every coin price is decreased a lot in the market, which we need to wait for the market to recover the prices and how long it will take we don't know. So it is good to wait for the market recovery and we are seeing many active developments from the team and it will surely help the coin to increase the price in the future.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:03:53 AM

Damn that was nice balance dude 140k wpp
Imagine that if wpp back to ico price $$$$$ my advice you must be patient for it dude this project stay alive, team remain active, news always appears weekly do not need to panic for now let them to work

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:00:31 PM

Damn that was nice balance dude 140k wpp
Imagine that if wpp back to ico price $$$$$ my advice you must be patient for it dude this project stay alive, team remain active, news always appears weekly do not need to panic for now let them to work
I also still think so, still a little to store WP tokens and wait for a good moment. it looks like the team always keeps updating the WPP project.
don't think when the prices go up but how do we support them Smiley

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:10:23 PM

Stop complaining and start buying more again so you can fight back , I did bought much more than yours and I can feel you, I can feel the pain and frustration... one thing you should keep in mind, invest the money that you can afford to lose in this high volatility business or you'll ended with misery.

Babbling like a little girl here won't help your investment value gained back to what you expected , better to shut your mouth and educate yourself.

Peace out. I know you are clever than it seems , prove it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wildan88
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:44:25 AM

Stop complaining and start buying more again so you can fight back , I did bought much more than yours and I can feel you, I can feel the pain and frustration... one thing you should keep in mind, invest the money that you can afford to lose in this high volatility business or you'll ended with misery.

Babbling like a little girl here won't help your investment value gained back to what you expected , better to shut your mouth and educate yourself.

you are right, sometimes frustration makes my emotions difficult to control so I want to overflow in this thread, it seems that it will never help me.
maybe it's good advice to buy for the amount $37 at the current price and maybe I can get more in the future. Thank you for the advice.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 08:04:24 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 12:34:44 PM by wavug

Some investors know more than we do, thats why they're getting rid of this useless token. 25 million transfered to Digifinex > token dumped from 0.0005 to 0.0002, after 135 million transfer yesterday it will be dumped to the ground = 0

I doubt SEC and FINMA going to let them do their business due to high level risks, investors lost their money (capitalization dropped down from $50 millions @ITO to a few $K's nowadays), im not going to be suprised if they will announce delisting from Digifinex and liquidation process close to Q3-Q4 2020. WPP can independently exist without WPP token, because its just a feature that WPP can get rid of because of its unpopularity and uselessness.

EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:17:16 AM

you are right, sometimes frustration makes my emotions difficult to control so I want to overflow in this thread, it seems that it will never help me.
maybe it's good advice to buy for the amount $37 at the current price and maybe I can get more in the future. Thank you for the advice.
That's what I mean , make a real move.

If you interested in the project since day one you should at least try to dig what's the real consequences do investment the money here or else yeah you'll ended up with an irresponsible investment.
I've seen someone approached troy the WPP COO to ask for the help introducing this project to their local government and it seems the work is in progress, you can do the same thing to help the project reach its goal , the first purchase of WPP product made by the wpp token will swipe all those cheaps sell orders.

Let's fight and do this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:52:30 AM

As of now, we are seeing completely negative about the WPP because market situations cannot be the same every time and this makes the price of WPP is kept decreasing. We need not bother much about the current situation because we are seeing accurate updates from this company and it will help surely the price of a coin will increase in the coming days.
wavug
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:36:04 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 03:46:31 PM by wavug

...the first purchase of WPP product made by the wpp token will swipe all those cheaps sell orders.

Let's fight and do this.
Oh really? 25m + 45m dumped last week, 40m yesterday and 95m to go from the same wallet, 110m dumped tokens = 12x discounts to buy 12 Vorax, can you see the price going up? I don't. It will never get higher if there are hundreds of millions tokens at $0.0002, probably placed by WPP themselves. I guess they got a few orders for Vorax or any other products, saw a lot of low price sell orders on Digifinex and decided to flud the market with some more cheaper tokens and sell it to clients instead of giving easy free money to someone else, plus after client order the product he send those 9.2m-12.3m to WPP team, so they can dump it again on Digi.

Clients don't even need to go through KYC process, 9.2m ~ $1840, daily withdrawal limit = 1 BTC.

Not a single investor who paid $0.025 per token 1 year ago and spent millions of dollars would sell 25m-135m tokens now at a price x100 lower, with the only condition that the project in which he invested his money doesn't fulfill its conditions and in the future the situation will only worsen.
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:33:25 PM

Oh really? 25m + 45m dumped last week, 40m yesterday and 95m to go from the same wallet, 110m dumped tokens = 12x discounts to buy 12 Vorax, can you see the price going up? I don't. It will never get higher if there are hundreds of millions tokens at $0.0002, probably placed by WPP themselves. I guess they got a few orders for Vorax or any other products, saw a lot of low price sell orders on Digifinex and decided to flud the market with some more cheaper tokens and sell it to clients instead of giving easy free money to someone else, plus after client order the product he send those 9.2m-12.3m to WPP team, so they can dump it again on Digi.

Clients don't even need to go through KYC process, 9.2m ~ $1840, daily withdrawal limit = 1 BTC.

Not a single investor who paid $0.025 per token 1 year ago and spent millions of dollars would sell 25m-135m tokens now at a price x100 lower, with the only condition that the project in which he invested his money doesn't fulfill its conditions and in the future the situation will only worsen.
If you look thoroughly .. those transfer come from a long time holder wallet (private investors) , noone has purchase the product with WPP token YET.
as stated by the COO 'No one has declared the intent. How they are paying for it has not been the focus in the adoption process to this point. Getting them to the settlement stage has been the focus.'

In the end that's up to you , continue doubting the future project or stick with them during the hard times and waiting for the rewards coming (super mega high risk gives you super mega high satisfying outcome), I've decided to stick with them though.

Criticism are welcome anytime and I don't ignore all of your points.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
wavug
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 08:52:50 PM

If you look thoroughly .. those transfer come from a long time holder wallet (private investors) , noone has purchase the product with WPP token YET.
as stated by the COO 'No one has declared the intent. How they are paying for it has not been the focus in the adoption process to this point. Getting them to the settlement stage has been the focus.'

In the end that's up to you , continue doubting the future project or stick with them during the hard times and waiting for the rewards coming (super mega high risk gives you super mega high satisfying outcome), I've decided to stick with them though.

Criticism are welcome anytime and I don't ignore all of your points.

The point is that the price will not go up if none of the clients are interested in using the discount, although a dozen discounts could be received in the amount of sold tokens in the last 2 weeks, and at the same time, large investors almost at the same time started selling their tokens for nothing for some reason, although they invested millions a year ago, but if they are not investors, then who else can have such amounts?  Wink (it was a rhetorical question and we all know who has it)
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: