Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43920 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:00:11 PM

Oh really? 25m + 45m dumped last week, 40m yesterday and 95m to go from the same wallet, 110m dumped tokens = 12x discounts to buy 12 Vorax, can you see the price going up? I don't. It will never get higher if there are hundreds of millions tokens at $0.0002, probably placed by WPP themselves. I guess they got a few orders for Vorax or any other products, saw a lot of low price sell orders on Digifinex and decided to flud the market with some more cheaper tokens and sell it to clients instead of giving easy free money to someone else, plus after client order the product he send those 9.2m-12.3m to WPP team, so they can dump it again on Digi.

Clients don't even need to go through KYC process, 9.2m ~ $1840, daily withdrawal limit = 1 BTC.

Not a single investor who paid $0.025 per token 1 year ago and spent millions of dollars would sell 25m-135m tokens now at a price x100 lower, with the only condition that the project in which he invested his money doesn't fulfill its conditions and in the future the situation will only worsen.
If you look thoroughly .. those transfer come from a long time holder wallet (private investors) , noone has purchase the product with WPP token YET.
as stated by the COO 'No one has declared the intent. How they are paying for it has not been the focus in the adoption process to this point. Getting them to the settlement stage has been the focus.'

In the end that's up to you , continue doubting the future project or stick with them during the hard times and waiting for the rewards coming (super mega high risk gives you super mega high satisfying outcome), I've decided to stick with them though.

Criticism are welcome anytime and I don't ignore all of your points.

The point is that the price will not go up if none of the clients are interested in using the discount, although a dozen discounts could be received in the amount of sold tokens in the last 2 weeks, and at the same time, large investors almost at the same time started selling their tokens for nothing for some reason, although they invested millions a year ago, but if they are not investors, then who else can have such amounts?  Wink (it was a rhetorical question and we all know who has it)

This is quite interesting how this project will end their journey. Their chart is still in the decreasing trend, if this will continue without anything of value happening, then, I hope this one will not follow those projects that were abandoned and forgotten. I hope they will not follow such fate because this one has a greater goal to fulfil.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:10:23 AM

The point is that the price will not go up if none of the clients are interested in using the discount, although a dozen discounts could be received in the amount of sold tokens in the last 2 weeks, and at the same time, large investors almost at the same time started selling their tokens for nothing for some reason, although they invested millions a year ago, but if they are not investors, then who else can have such amounts?  Wink (it was a rhetorical question and we all know who has it)
That's wild speculation, more to an accusation to me... although fair enough especially if there's sufficient proof on the table  Wink otherwise let's leave it outside back the door.
I'm not a die hard WPP token fans, I've got this. I have my own assessment about the project and as far as I can tell you .. I have some legitimate proof that unfortunately I can't reveal it publicly that this is a multi-millionbillion project that going to change your life (for lots of reasons) if you decided to get involved now, by right now, this is once in a life time chance.
Keep the critical comments coming... I'll be glad to hear it from you (in a good way)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 11:21:05 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 11:35:51 AM by saharovvv

I want a representative of this company to answer my question, if I ask him in a telegram I will be banned.

I decided to talk with the companies that they mentioned in their posts medium. I talked with jtengineering, which are located in Greece.
Medium post from WPP - https://medium.com/@wppcoin/first-hho-power-plant-conversion-test-deployment-in-athens-greece-2abf181e4a84

This company answered me - We spent a lot of money, we heard many promises from them, signed an agreement, but they did nothing

I also contacted with other companies, referred to in posts WPP and and waiting for an answer from them
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:15:16 PM

I want a representative of this company to answer my question, if I ask him in a telegram I will be banned.

I decided to talk with the companies that they mentioned in their posts medium. I talked with jtengineering, which are located in Greece.
Medium post from WPP - https://medium.com/@wppcoin/first-hho-power-plant-conversion-test-deployment-in-athens-greece-2abf181e4a84

This company answered me - We spent a lot of money, we heard many promises from them, signed an agreement, but they did nothing

I also contacted with other companies, referred to in posts WPP and and waiting for an answer from them
In case you missed it ...

Take a look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4449273.msg52417090#msg52417090
I've made some follow up to investigate the project since they one , using my several contacts to do this too and I just can tell you that sooner or later things will get better...
Those people who fill up their bags with the super cheap token now would laugh at us in the few weeks ahead.

Speading doubtful thoughts will only causing more panic especially on the telegram no wonder any FUD comments / questions gets you banned.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:53:09 PM

HHO is now called W2H2(Trademarked) and that product rollout has long been updated in our roadmap and greece is no longer in the forefront for the first pilots, There will be numerous pivots in plans, partners and clients as we move forward with W2H2

As announced and reflected in our roadmap more time was needed for our water to hydrogen technology before bringing it to market. Greece was initially on our radar as a roll out location but other nations are expressing strong interest investing in early stage W2H2 pilot and in sponsorship of same, those nations include india, chile, brazil to name some.

money is invested by companies trying to capture business and business development may require travel. Sometime these expenses lead to closed business and sometime it doesnt. Sometimes when it doesnt initially it may in the future.

You Are Welcome To Join Our TG, COO is waiting for you, Be Prepared Smiley
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 10:14:30 AM
Merited by bobyhodob (2), wavug (1)

I just make a simulation to buy the WPP product through https://store.wppenergy.com/ , tried to checkout 3 different products 3 different shipping addresses and I found that the payment address is the same

0x5a7d211fb51d42ffbf16a0592d5f4d4d4e9122e0

for all of those three simulated orders.
I thought there would be an unique address generated for each order.
With this format I think everyone can 'spy' on who bought the product, everyone can see it right?
Is that part of the company policy? Or?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:47:12 PM

I just make a simulation to buy the WPP product through https://store.wppenergy.com/ , tried to checkout 3 different products 3 different shipping addresses and I found that the payment address is the same

With this format I think everyone can 'spy' on who bought the product, everyone can see it right?

Let me get this right, if transactions are made with wpp tokens then how is this going to reveal anything or give access to everyone to spy on who bought the product? i think the only thing that someone can see is the addresses that made the transactions, other than that i don't think that will be possible considering the fact that the complete details of those who made any purchase are not attached to the wallet or displayed in public, maybe i don't fully understand what you mean by this.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
saharovvv

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:23:45 PM

With this wallet, a lot of transactions go to the exchange. No wonder why the price fell 300 times
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 03:19:52 AM

Take a look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4449273.msg52417090#msg52417090
I've made some follow up to investigate the project since they one , using my several contacts to do this too and I just can tell you that sooner or later things will get better...
Those people who fill up their bags with the super cheap token now would laugh at us in the few weeks ahead.

Speading doubtful thoughts will only causing more panic especially on the telegram no wonder any FUD comments / questions gets you banned.

But much patience is required in this aspect to achieve the desired results, the good thing is,  wpp team are actually working towards making the tokens more valuable, something that not many projects can boast of, having a real working product is key to succeed in this space, PnD won't survive for a long time, only few with vision can understand this.
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:11:40 AM

Let me get this right, if transactions are made with wpp tokens then how is this going to reveal anything or give access to everyone to spy on who bought the product? i think the only thing that someone can see is the addresses that made the transactions, other than that i don't think that will be possible considering the fact that the complete details of those who made any purchase are not attached to the wallet or displayed in public, maybe i don't fully understand what you mean by this.
Sorry I might a little bit exaggerated by using the word of 'spy' lol

What I mean yeah everyone can trace where the fund come and where they from easily with this payment scheme instead generating unique address for each transaction.

The price might fall 1000times from the ico price but if you think like this , by buying the same amount in $$$ now you might would recover all those 1000 times losses with 3 or 10 times easily in the coming weeks Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Anonylz

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:23:05 AM

Sorry I might a little bit exaggerated by using the word of 'spy' lol

What I mean yeah everyone can trace where the fund come and where they from easily with this payment scheme instead generating unique address for each transaction.

The price might fall 1000times from the ico price but if you think like this , by buying the same amount in $$$ now you might would recover all those 1000 times losses with 3 or 10 times easily in the coming weeks Wink

Well maybe the team did it on purpose for transparency sake, i mean when transactions are made anyone who cared to look will see which wallet is holding all funds or maybe not, and as for the price fall, this is temporary considering the amount of work the team are putting in to sustain the token long term, like i always say, project like wpp energy are long term and are meant for investors who have this set goal, otherwise, someone will get stressed out looking at the price at this early stage.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:00:33 AM

Well maybe the team did it on purpose for transparency sake, i mean when transactions are made anyone who cared to look will see which wallet is holding all funds or maybe not, and as for the price fall, this is temporary considering the amount of work the team are putting in to sustain the token long term, like i always say, project like wpp energy are long term and are meant for investors who have this set goal, otherwise, someone will get stressed out looking at the price at this early stage.
Well speaking about transparency... you can try talk , discuss about this matter on their telegram channel... I've seen yesterday someone got kicked out from the group for posting this stuff ... that's why I bring this matter to the forum as they can't do that here Grin .

All the way I'm backing WPP project, disagree at certain points is just fine isn't it?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:27:22 AM

Your intention seems to be very impressed that you have found something negative about the company, then why don't you share them here because there are many community members keep asking a question about the company updates if you have negative thoughts and it will surely help you the investors.
Anonylz

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:37:41 AM

snip~

Your intention seems to be very impressed that you have found something negative about the company, then why don't you share them here because there are many community members keep asking a question about the company updates if you have negative thoughts and it will surely help you the investors.

I don't think you fully comprehend the full meaning of his post, i will suggest you read it again otherwise you won't make such post that is totally the opposite off what you quoted, he never made mention of anything negative about his findings on wpp energy, in fact, the post is giving closure on the reason why people who believe in this project should buy and hold.

snip~
Well speaking about transparency... you can try talk , discuss about this matter on their telegram channel... I've seen yesterday someone got kicked out from the group for posting this stuff ... that's why I bring this matter to the forum as they can't do that here Grin .

All the way I'm backing WPP project, disagree at certain points is just fine isn't it?

Yeah, i know sometimes the team can be a bit hash but it is only base on the way and manner some people go about harassing the team with irrelevant questions, people want the team to perform miracle with the price, and most of the questions are only directed to when the price will rise, nothing regarding the development of the project and the accomplishment,
Anyways, time shall tell..... Grin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:16:28 AM

snip~

I don't think you fully comprehend the full meaning of his post, i will suggest you read it again otherwise you won't make such post that is totally the opposite off what you quoted, he never made mention of anything negative about his findings on wpp energy, in fact, the post is giving closure on the reason why people who believe in this project should buy and hold.

snip~

Yeah, i know sometimes the team can be a bit hash but it is only base on the way and manner some people go about harassing the team with irrelevant questions, people want the team to perform miracle with the price, and most of the questions are only directed to when the price will rise, nothing regarding the development of the project and the accomplishment,

It is because the price of WPP coin decreased a lot in the market and this makes the investors think negatively about the company, of course, most of the altcoins are facing the same situation but even though we suggest them they will ask the same questions repeatedly.
saharovvv

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:51:49 AM

snip~

snip~

Let's talk about product, not the price. Where is the product? I'm talking about W2H2, and not Vorax (Because this is not their product)
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:22:57 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 09:49:18 AM by wavug

snip~

snip~

Let's talk about product, not the price. Where is the product? I'm talking about W2H2, and not Vorax (Because this is not their product)
Another 145 Millions WPP transfered from one of the main team wallets to DigiFinex. Who is the dumper parasite troy was talking about? Does he have an alter ego called Trisha McDonald? During the day he's a business man working for WPP but at night Trisha dumps WPP tokens on Digi? If you ask him about this transfer in Telegram, he will ban you as usual either he's gonna tell you another cool story about utilization of this 145 Millions.

They haven't got any products, we haven't even seen a single REAL photo or video of Vorax production, transportation or installing at the location of "happy" buyer. This video has been edited and they deliberately removed the logo Solum - here is the original 4 years old video

Summary & Results of the year:

1. No proof of ~$59,780,000 collected during ITO
2. No proof of work. Failed to produce at least 1 working demo product, instead they spend money on 25 years Vorax licence (not a single photo of contract/agreement, only edited video - see above). Anybody can tell you a cool story without a proof. https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-vorax-%EF%B8%8F-waste-treatment-reinvented-f590ed2def54
3. No proof of Alphabit funds partnership. https://medium.com/@wppcoin/alphabit-fund-partners-with-wpp-energy-gmbh-5b5d5f7d4891
4. Delisted from Trade.io because they failled to proof their work.
5. No comments. https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-token-to-be-listed-on-huobi-more-crypto-exchanges-tba-soon-ff0996ac51b5 Same goes for "approved" Binance, Coinbene and other exchanges.
6. Another $500M and $1B cool stories. https://medium.com/@wppcoin/gdtc-to-invest-1-billion-in-a-master-joint-venture-with-wpp-6b6d804a49ea and https://medium.com/@wppcoin/aria-holdings-invests-500m-usd-into-a-master-joint-venture-with-wpp-f033891c6213
7. Tokens' price dumped ~ x400 times below ITO price. Failed to tie it to H2's price = $1.43 - I think that was the main trap against investors.
8. Team never did the buyback even at the bottomless bottom, yet they're telling us this token is cool and will be equal to $1.43.
9. And the final cherry on the cake. No proof of $50B (yes billions) in goverment contracts. https://medium.com/@wppcoin/50-billion-usd-in-government-contracts-db613c317b16

This is how they manage their super secret "business" even NASA, Tesla and SpaceX post photos and videos from space, production halls, etc, but not WPP Energy  Grin
V
V
V

Biggest joke of the year.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:31:59 PM

People should give this project a break and allow the team to work, there are several other projects out there who don't have product and nobody is attacking them, some of them are not hardworking at all like the wpp team yet people still believe in them, good things takes time.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:47:57 PM

The WPP product they have developed is WPP Store, but the platform is still empty of users,
we cannot expect more from this project
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:44:02 PM

The WPP product they have developed is WPP Store, but the platform is still empty of users,
we cannot expect more from this project

Honestly, I have high expectations on this project. I thought they are changing the game in crypto. Token to be tied to the value of hydrogen? How far it is from reality? Or don't expect that it will happen anymore?  Is there any hope that they can deliver their original objectives for this project?
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: