Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:10:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43925 times)
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 09:30:49 AM

Do you have a lot of applications? It seems that the requirements to become a distributor are very difficult.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:45:40 AM

I wish the team acknowledge how much they are trusted. I still have my doubt with the April price tie, It doesnt look possible, $1.4 per token in less than 4 months  Huh . All altcoins are guided jealously and no one is ready to throw it away at that price considering the cost I think we got investors with plenty patience than ever.
I think every project will have its own difficulties and all investors should create opportunities for their team to develop more positively this year. Currently, I still consider this project to be good and will continue to follow it because they are always updated with new news for investors and certainly in the future there will be a better exchange that can make everyone here happy.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:45:02 PM

I wish the team acknowledge how much they are trusted. I still have my doubt with the April price tie, It doesnt look possible, $1.4 per token in less than 4 months  Huh . All altcoins are guided jealously and no one is ready to throw it away at that price considering the cost I think we got investors with plenty patience than ever.
I think every project will have its own difficulties and all investors should create opportunities for their team to develop more positively this year. Currently, I still consider this project to be good and will continue to follow it because they are always updated with new news for investors and certainly in the future there will be a better exchange that can make everyone here happy.
The business model or product demands such a slow market invasion. For a product of high cost and no track record it might take time to enter the market but  after all it could enjoy a smooth ride as a pioneering project. interestingly, such market will still need improvement in product to stay at the frontline, so they will always have big milestone to hit

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:20:18 PM

VORAX 5 TON/DAY Has Been Delivered to a Client!(Photos)

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/vorax-5-ton-day-has-been-delivered-to-a-client-photos-ff2903b9052e
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:42:14 AM

Very good to know, but we don't anything on the truck whether it belongs to WPP or not, from the photos it is absorbed your are progressing but to whom you have delivered the 5-ton vorax to the client, can you share the client details here if possible.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:47:06 AM

Very good to know, but we don't anything on the truck whether it belongs to WPP or not, from the photos it is absorbed your are progressing but to whom you have delivered the 5-ton vorax to the client, can you share the client details here if possible.

There are some things that does not look too right from my angle especially with the trade but we are not meant to complain with our kind of boss. He said he is following the roadmap and lets see how it goes. There is nothing to gain if the project didn't succeed, lets keep our fingers cross.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:00:31 PM

There is not a single wpp/vorax logo on this product, so can be made/copied by a completely different company and belong to anyone, not to mention when these photos were taken
Dewajuna09

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 02:20:33 PM

this is a progress for companies and investors. but there is no happy news for traders

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:01:48 PM

There is not a single wpp/vorax logo on this product, so can be made/copied by a completely different company and belong to anyone, not to mention when these photos were taken
I wonder why this wpp team cannot show us real pictures of those machines with logo and some video of actual delivery from the productions, Im starting to doubt now, before Im too confident that this is a legit company but now Im 50/50 unless they can show us more proofs and actual videos. 

wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:09:04 PM

I wonder why this wpp team cannot show us real pictures of those machines with logo and some video of actual delivery from the productions, Im starting to doubt now, before Im too confident that this is a legit company but now Im 50/50 unless they can show us more proofs and actual videos. 

"VORAX 5 Ton/day has been delivered to a client and scheduled for commissioning mid February 2020."

Mid February as stated on the PR it should be fully assembled.

wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:52:10 PM

We are Sorry to disappoint you, but this is Vorax under construction/assembly.

When Apple assemble iPhones, there is no logos in the factory right ?

This is the assembly process, and it's not meant for marketing purposes, it is solely to successfully deliver and assemble.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:48:07 AM

This is the assembly process, and it's not meant for marketing purposes, it is solely to successfully deliver and assemble.

Do you have any specific dates how long it is going to take for you to deliver the product because after shipping only it is possible for us to assemble and after assembling how long it is going to take to process the product working?
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:53:45 AM

Actually, the logo of Apple's products is engraved/printed (depends on the model) on the body and the internal spare parts, including serial numbers, certifications, battery capacity, where it was assembeled. All these procedures are done at the factory, including packing the phone itself in a box before it go to the official distributors around the world. Absolutely all major developers&sellers of electronics and household appliances do this. Without logos and advertising, all this technique will look the same. There are many photos and videos on youtube, just google it: inside "name" factory.

But lets go ahead and take a look at building and assembling a bit larger things with logos on it:

wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:08:50 PM

Do you have any specific dates how long it is going to take for you to deliver the product because after shipping only it is possible for us to assemble and after assembling how long it is going to take to process the product working?

Each of the 12 Vorax models from 2Ton to 400Ton/day has its own manufacturing , disassembly, delivery/shipping, assembly, installation and commissioning schedule. Which model are you referring to the 2T, 4T, 5T, 10T, 22T, 36T, 60T, 72T, 110T, 150T, 220T or 400T?
Dewajuna09

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 03:08:52 AM

Actually, the logo of Apple's products is engraved/printed (depends on the model) on the body and the internal spare parts, including serial numbers, certifications, battery capacity, where it was assembeled. All these procedures are done at the factory, including packing the phone itself in a box before it go to the official distributors around the world. Absolutely all major developers&sellers of electronics and household appliances do this. Without logos and advertising, all this technique will look the same. There are many photos and videos on youtube, just google it: inside "name" factory.

But lets go ahead and take a look at building and assembling a bit larger things with logos on it:

beautiful picture. this shows the existence of a company. by putting a logo on the product. is it not a matter of pride that the company logo is displayed very clearly

saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:55:04 PM

Maybe you can tell us in which country / city was bought first Vorax?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:04:56 AM

Each of the 12 Vorax models from 2Ton to 400Ton/day has its own manufacturing , disassembly, delivery/shipping, assembly, installation and commissioning schedule. Which model are you referring to the 2T, 4T, 5T, 10T, 22T, 36T, 60T, 72T, 110T, 150T, 220T or 400T?

The above photos seem to be very interesting, but those companies already exist in the market, but we are far very new to this market, which we need to deliver the product and establish a strong relationship which the potential companies and this will surely ensure you become a successful company in the long term.

wppenergy1 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:20:02 AM

WPP MARINE! AND PRODUCT ROLLUT UPDATE

https://medium.com/@wppcoin/wpp-marine-and-product-rollut-update-74ecb72511ea

A Large Cruise ship consumes about 80,000 gallons of Fossil Fuel per day (Solution: W2H2™)

80,000 gallons x $3.00/price per galon of diesel fuel = $240,000 fuel cost per day.

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:58:20 AM

At least wpp energy still find it very necessary to update their Ann thread and keep people updated about the progress of the project unlike other project who don't do that, i think wpp are doing their best as a new company, as i understand, developing this project does take time, it will be nice to cut this project some slacks to work towards doing what they promised.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 02:36:43 AM

At least wpp energy still find it very necessary to update their Ann thread and keep people updated about the progress of the project unlike other project who don't do that, i think wpp are doing their best as a new company, as i understand, developing this project does take time, it will be nice to cut this project some slacks to work towards doing what they promised.
The project still has new updates for everyone here and they don't leave their investors, so this is still a good project for you to consider investing. I don't think there is any problem here and I fully believe in the project's development team because WPP will surely reach a new high price in the near future. In addition, this year altcoin season can start early so investment consideration is essential during this time.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: