Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2  (Read 43917 times)
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:21:56 PM

Of course, we are seeing more partners on the website, but my straight question why the WPP coin price is increasing. Till now, they have developed many developments and made many good partnerships, but why still, the coin could not manage to increase its price. If we ask these questions in telegram they are banning the members.

Yeah i see the team make a great job like project development and launch wpp store but I don't see the effect on the current token price. I hope the token price will increase and WPP token listing in another exchange.

Unfortunately no one has bought them product in a wpp store. But I don’t understand why on the site when clicking on privacy policy I see "Oops 404 Again! That Page Can't Be Found" it is not a professional.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 04:30:46 PM

Of course, we are seeing more partners on the website, but my straight question why the WPP coin price is increasing. Till now, they have developed many developments and made many good partnerships, but why still, the coin could not manage to increase its price. If we ask these questions in telegram they are banning the members.

Because they have lack of interest? so people did not want to buy their token. We know day by day more project created more interesting than the old one, so that people could move on to the new project and accidentally forget the old one. They are banning people in telegram group maybe because have tired of answering the same question, but it's clearly a dishonorable act, so many people are reluctant to take an interest.

Unfortunately no one has bought them product in a wpp store. But I don’t understand why on the site when clicking on privacy policy I see "Oops 404 Again! That Page Can't Be Found" it is not a professional.
You mean "Privacy Policy" in the lower right corner? he redirect me to this page https://wppenergy.com/home-page-2/privacy/ and it work well for me, you could try it again

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:53:19 AM

I think the current situation is very good for WPP to increase Vorax sales, global pandemic will leave a lot of medical waste. This will be a good opportunity for Vorax to be a useful product. Increasing Vorax sales can certainly affect the price of WPP tokens.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:25:32 PM

I think the current situation is very good for WPP to increase Vorax sales, global pandemic will leave a lot of medical waste. This will be a good opportunity for Vorax to be a useful product. Increasing Vorax sales can certainly affect the price of WPP tokens.
I don't feel good but still waiting for more news from this project. Currently people only care about the value of WPP and this is something that needs to improve more in the near future.

Most of the people here are expecting a lot on the project and if the price continues to drop, investors will not be interested in this project. Anyway there is still a lot of time ahead and we need to wait patiently for what happens next.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
wppenergy1 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:30:25 PM

Dear WPP Community, as a progressive environmental company, the well being of our planet and its inhabitants are at the core of our purpose.  WPP is making a positive contribution to the COVID-19 Pandemic by helping to provide large scale medical supply to those nations in need.  WPP has established a new division: WPP BIOMED, where all COVID-19 activity will be driven from. Together we can help manage the crisis for the benefit of all.

https://wppenergy.com/home-page-2/biomed/

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:22:18 AM

Dear WPP Community, as a progressive environmental company, the well being of our planet and its inhabitants are at the core of our purpose.  WPP is making a positive contribution to the COVID-19 Pandemic by helping to provide large scale medical supply to those nations in need.  WPP has established a new division: WPP BIOMED, where all COVID-19 activity will be driven from. Together we can help manage the crisis for the benefit of all.

https://wppenergy.com/home-page-2/biomed/

Great to hear your voice, but what are the different nations you are going to send those materials. You are doing the right thing, but you should also mention and to which countries you are going to distribute these N95, and Kits. If you do, this will surely get more exposure to the WPP project.

the_timetravler

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 08:48:39 AM

Will this token be listed on Binance? Any news?

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:58:53 PM

Will this token be listed on Binance? Any news?
Well it seems the team and especially troy always says that listing on the new exchange isn't the priority.

Making sure the products get sold and continue developing  the product is the priority, developing a new product like biomed that recently announced by them .
Idk man , it seems there's lack of development... not to mention that the Coronavirus outbreak has a major impact.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Abinvent

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Lots of things is not right for this project.the world not ready for their solutions and most of partnership mentioned were not veritable including the medical supplies.Why rush to market when they did not have product.it go against advertisement strategy which is known to elementary student.
Well I have considerable amount of token from them
One of the second delisted their token because of flaw in the project and that have been pronounced on their telegram platform by banning any member that asked pertinent questions.For more than two year still in pre revenue stage and you wonder where are the billions they claimed to raised from investor.Walk your talk.
Abinvent

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:34:45 AM

They can't apply to Binance because Binance will turn it down.They are shitcoin unless proof investors right.This is business not a game of chess and I can verified their existence in Ghana.Wppenergy want to used blockchain to raise fund.The only existing product was as a result of partnership with vorax.Please kindly asked them where is a functional prototype of their own solutions.All still in paper work.You can't ask about it.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:49:28 PM

We need to have an idea of when the project will be back. There are very few projects that lock the telegram group because of the Pandemic, this is not a good feature of digital coin and those solutions cryptocurrency is meant to bring. It looks more like an excuse when the 1 year deadline for the $1.43/coin is due. Although they have more ongroung production process they can just shut down every news point online

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:51:46 AM

They can't apply to Binance because Binance will turn it down.They are shitcoin unless proof investors right.This is business not a game of chess and I can verified their existence in Ghana.Wppenergy want to used blockchain to raise fund.The only existing product was as a result of partnership with vorax.Please kindly asked them where is a functional prototype of their own solutions.All still in paper work.You can't ask about it.
I think they will choose the average exchange to list this coin but for me it does not matter because if the project does not work it will certainly be difficult to attract investors. However, I will still wait a little longer to know what is happening because covid-19 is causing all projects in this market to be delayed and not knowing when to be able to return.

holly.ball8

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:15:49 AM

I think they will choose the average exchange to list this coin but for me it does not matter because if the project does not work it will certainly be difficult to attract investors. However, I will still wait a little longer to know what is happening because covid-19 is causing all projects in this market to be delayed and not knowing when to be able to return.
Yeah WPP token won't bite off more than they can chew. Binance is nice and really the best but not like it's the must for WPP token especially dev still want to focus on the actual product before venture out that zone. An average exchange is fine.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:52:28 PM

Yeah WPP token won't bite off more than they can chew. Binance is nice and really the best but not like it's the must for WPP token especially dev still want to focus on the actual product before venture out that zone. An average exchange is fine.
Want to be listed at Binance requires a lot of money and the project must still be in the development phase because not all projects have the opportunity to be listed here. For me, WPP is a good project but the recent situation seems to be not good and it will definitely make everyone here feel worse because the value of WPP can completely decrease at any time.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:17:26 PM

They raised very good amounts during at the time of their crowdsales but later once developments start, they are focusing on the partnership but not on the developments. In crypto, the product is very important compared to partnerships and this will get more exposure for the company. Let's hope best in the coming days.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:09:39 AM

I was also thinking listing may not be priority for project that most of the operations are on ground and they can only generate volume on the trade of product and ease of use of token in trade but team had shown little consideration on investors with slow delivery of use case of token and product . If they really mean business in time when crude oil use are being discouraged and economy is opening around the world they should resume and open all forms of communication with interested traders and product consumers. If the coin continue to trade at this price it will be discouraging to everyone that pick the coin at higher prices.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 12:30:30 PM

They raised very good amounts during at the time of their crowdsales but later once developments start, they are focusing on the partnership but not on the developments. In crypto, the product is very important compared to partnerships and this will get more exposure for the company. Let's hope best in the coming days.
I agree with you. The project needs to change its plans and seek more partnerships to make everyone feel more secure. I think WPP is a very potential project, but their strategy is making the value of this coin increasingly devalued.

Besides, not listed as the original promise made some investors feel very disappointed, but instead of being bored, people should give them more time to make things better.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:33:40 AM

I agree with you. The project needs to change its plans and seek more partnerships to make everyone feel more secure. I think WPP is a very potential project, but their strategy is making the value of this coin increasingly devalued.

Besides, not listed as the original promise made some investors feel very disappointed, but instead of being bored, people should give them more time to make things better.

They have many good partners on their board, the major problem for this company is marketing which only a few members are kept spreading their word. Even the development activity is very slow which makes the coin price decreased even more in the market. They failed to list the coin in potential exchanges.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:08:15 AM

They have many good partners on their board, the major problem for this company is marketing which only a few members are kept spreading their word. Even the development activity is very slow which makes the coin price decreased even more in the market. They failed to list the coin in potential exchanges.

I never the massive publication that has been made by the team and it looks like the team doesn't even wanna use their resources to do a massive marketing to the platform.

So, where are the money that raised from the crowdsale going on?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:52:29 PM

I was also thinking listing may not be priority for project that most of the operations are on ground and they can only generate volume on the trade of product and ease of use of token in trade but team had shown little consideration on investors with slow delivery of use case of token and product . If they really mean business in time when crude oil use are being discouraged and economy is opening around the world they should resume and open all forms of communication with interested traders and product consumers. If the coin continue to trade at this price it will be discouraging to everyone that pick the coin at higher prices.
I think that if WPP is listed at better liquidity exchanges, the project development will be very good and certainly will not face many difficulties. However, until now, things have been going very slowly, and there is not much important information for investors, so it is generally difficult to predict what will happen next. I am also holding some WPP from the bounty campaign in the past, but the current price makes me feel very sad.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: