Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41290 times)
Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

so is this really only 10$ per MN atm?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nabproject

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

so is this really only 10$ per MN atm?
At present, it costs the full masternode so much.
You can buy a coin

https://graviex.net/markets/telosbtc#
nabproject

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

As you can see is the promotion  Cool

http://i67.tinypic.com/5p4rj4.png
rixard82

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

i think the price can move higher than right now
nabproject

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

i think the price can move higher than right now

There are a lot of coins with promises and the price is very high because they are able to advertise.

Here the coin has a product that works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UyV6tIRCLE&feature=youtu.be Smiley
The time for advertising will only start.
At this point, each person has a chance to participate in an interesting project and can buy cheap coins  Smiley
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Due to vacation time and the general demand related to bounty rewards advertising was kept back.
The remaining personal if busy with the quarterly tax declaration : )
Should be done tomorrow.

Than at least me can also hop on the payout wagon for bounties.
After that, there will only bounties which require a bit work (as like translating) or writing articles, creating videos and so on.

Also we will start PR campaign next week.
Today we applied to the Facebook rule set for being allowed to promote Blockchain related products.
I had to register the teloscoin.org domain at Facebook business manager as last step today.
As soon I get green light, we will promote every single post on Facebook and after that those which work best.

Also we are creating banners with some models wearing our merchandise stuff. Those banners will be used on prominent webpages.

... more stuff as like Press releases, sponsored articles and Reviews will follow.

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

German explainer video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZUJ4Z-3_Aw
nabproject

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

promises to be very interesting  Grin
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

Save 19% if you pay with telos
https://www.ares-shop.eu

Just send the €-ammount (as shown in the shop = without VAT) in TELOS.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

This project is really impressing to put a blockchain technology into a cloud computing is some kind of breakthrough.
It should be able to increase it's effectiveness of the cryptocurrency. 

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kavitanair

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. TELOS has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?
nabproject

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Please Guide
Hey friends, I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. TELOS has good ROI and looks like a really interesting project. What will be the right time to buy?

join the discord channel, there you have everything described
https://discord.gg/WvRpbN5
niiks

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

It seems both clones are using the same keys such a goss Huh
Bugala

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Proverbs 18:17  The first one to plead his cause seems right, Until his neighbor comes and examines him.

In this regard, and because a post like this can be harmful, I decided to give my account on what happened between Transcendence Team and giaki3003.

I was there, in discord channel part of the time to see what happened. I did miss the end, hence the end account is based upon what others told.

But it all started from Giaki3003 coming to Transcendence Discord channel, which you all are free to join too through this link: https://discord.gg/csNKab

Giaki3003 had basically a reasonable request. He told that Telos was using same port as Goss, and was asking to change Telos port to something else. Nothing wrong with that, a fully reasonable request.

We who were there then answered him that Devs were not online at that moment that he had to talk with the Devs about that issue. After this we (investors of Telos) started speculating about possibilities, and at this point Giagi3003 started heating up a bit. We explained to him that we have no authority over this issue and were just speculating, he however seemed to start heating up even more.

At about this point I went away for 1-2 hours and hence missed the rest, but seems he started having pretty heated discussion there with the investors, since it looks like even when one investor who had previously been investing to Goss tried to ask about Gosses situation in being interested to possibly reinvest in it, it seems Giaki3003 still rambled back to him.

At point when Transcendence Team finally came online, it seems Giaki3003 was rambling very heavily with users, and if i understood right, had been talking in way that Transcendence developers are Cocaine users (I dont think he meant this as serious charge, just complaining). So naturally as Transcendence Team didnt see the beginning of conversation, but only saw the end part, they banned Giaki3003 very quickly from their discord channel, just like any responsible MOD had done.

Now I am not taking sides about who is right in this issue and who is not. Only wanting to tell the other side of story, that in my opinion, Giaki3003 would have deserved a good answer to his original question, but then again, his own rambling made it so that no one wants to talk to someone telling his request that way.

In After discussions it seems that Giaki3003 and Transcendence Team both had had the same idea. They had both noticed that Goss had been abandoned, and were planning to take it over for themselves.

It is possible Giaki3003 had done this already before Transcendence Team did, but that is not something I am going to. I am just wanting to bring out the other side of this story, without taking a stand which side is right.

As last, I do like to point out that I am not entirely neutral on this one, since I am both investing on Telos as well as have volunteered to help on their Discord channel.

Also, the reason why I have great interest towards Telos, has to do with the Telos Founders pre-existing Indiego Appstore which is connected to Telos in that Telos is becoming the currency of that Appstore.

Reason to my interest towards this Appstore, is because I have released some free games through it. To take advantage of this opportunity to market, you may check my newest and oldest game releases from here:
Newest:
http://indiego.rocks/file/downloadApp/197117a975ca993c7bf8f2dfae55b010

Oldest:
http://indiego.rocks/file/downloadApp/35d37e15103b435a91255650420131c3

These are direct links, but you may also download Indiego Appstore to your computer and access them through that App. This App also comes preinstalled in Indiego RetroConsoles (another pre-existing product from Telos Founder).

Which gets me to last point.

Giaki3003 is accusing that the roadmap for Telos is unrealistic.

What he is missing however is, that many of the things in that roadmap already exist, and have existed for long time.
As example this appstore, reason why i posted both newest and oldest game release of mine, was to show that while my newest game release is from only about a month ago, the oldest one however is from 2014 already, showing that Appstore have existed already back then.

Therefore, when Roadmap is for example talking about this Appstore, what Giaki3003 is probably missing is, that this Appstore have actually already existed for several years, that only change that is going to be happening in it is, that shops current points system (buy 100 indiego coins (=points) for 1 Euro) is going to be replaced with Telos coins. So not really a that big a change and very much achievable.
Legolaz

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

giaki3003, my friend  Roll Eyes

please don't use the word scam if you don't know what it means or if you have no knowledge about the person and the project.
The developer of Telos is active since years and has customers in Germany since years. He has successfully completed other projects in the past. He is offering a cloud service, games, crypto investments, mining stuff, an own OS, indieGO console, was successful on Kickstarter...and so on. The Telos coin is planned for a lot of possible uses, and this will make Telos very successful.

If there is one coin between the thousands of coins out there you can trust, then it is Telos.
This is a coin you can really use, brougth to us by an awesome developer who has high goals and people will love it.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Hi, if you device to fork a coin, it is obviously that if it is listed already on an exchange that you need to pay a fee.
Not as much as if you list it at first.

Before I start a history lesson (will follow), I would like to come to your Quantumcomputing statement...
You are wrong. We will not pay those machines.. We just access the existing cloud service and offer our users a task scheduling service.
You can put work to this network and depending on how much you pay, you will need to wait until your workload will be processed.
Volkswagen didn't buy them too, they just rent it via existing cloud service.

Now we will offer it to the masses.. of course not for "normal" prices of an VPS. But smaller companies could get there work done within an reasonable timeframe..

Waheteber.. You missed the point of Bugala. It may hurt..
We have an infrastructure which uses indieCoins.

Now we replace them with TELOS. Or accept both to be preciese.

The idea is to earn by staking or running nodes while you play your games on the indieGO-console.
Or use AEROS on any of the supported platforms.

What we are "doing" as in "doing" and not just trolling like you, is to merge the AppStore with Amicloud and Amiwallet into our new TELOS Wallet. Which is not just a cheap compile with replacing ICONS as the current one.

Some stats:
AROS (the payed version) was sold over 4000 times since 2012. Not much.. but hey we are niche.

ARES Computer started in 2009 to sell AROS Specific Computers. www.aros.org
At the end of 2009 AROS Broadway was born.
A-MC (amiga media center), indieGO-Appstore, Amicloud followed.

With amicloud we are offering the only available cloud service without a traffic limitation and a client to sync your computers.

------------- NOW the TELOS History! ! or Why the god damn *uck* are we using the same port --------------
There was a day... 3 years after ARES Computer founded a cloud mining service in germany (we can talk about market caps later) where I've thought it would be nice to fork an ASIC resitant version of zCash.....
I've ditched the idea for POS based coins.. On MNO I have seen a coin called Gossip.
I've told my customers that our AI will soon also include POS coins. For a test I've used Gossip... what happened? At some point the original devs was off.. and some people including me stated that a fork would be required. Some I assume you were just quicker.

Wile I have been still pissed about devs ditching a nice coin (gossip) I've decided not to accept the new gossip as gossip anymore..
Just increasing the collateral is so meeehhh.... What is wrong with you? Creating artificial demand and forcing noobs to buy again?

I think I am free to decide not to accept your coin next to mine, because as an ex-user I felt betrayed.
If someone need to decide between running a Gossip node or a Telos node.. I don't care how he does. It would be appreciated if he/she runs a TELOS one.

SO you are pissed... I have been pissed before and now we are pissed together.

--------------------------------------
I would never call TELOS "my coin".. It is a community coin. We will add value (which was planed for my gossip fork, which didn't happen) by providing services. That we are not on more than one exchange was explained on discord.

Please ignore the typos.. Wall paper will be updated -> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455827737731661834/477936639344377866/Transcendence.pdf

So this is important.. Our own wallet is important..
The damn plain ugly "just another forked" QT- ex-Dash wallet will be replaced. We will support all mentioned systems. OSX (also PPC), Win, Linux, AROS, AMigaOS, MorphOS, IOS and Android. Just relax..

-----------------------------------------
Something to note:
Serious people don't use Discord as "business communication platform" .. Do they?
You can find me via google.

Oh and in germany we say "wer im Scheißhaus sitzt, soll nicht mit Frikadellen werfen".
I have used google and found this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4873008.0

So what? I am using upwork, but I have built a team. You can hire me too if you like..

Besides the already mentioned projects we have more already working.
Cp-one for example is a procurement platform which "oh holy cow" will also include TELOS. Just for fun because we can.

Wir haben Ferris und was habt ihr ? - which means "We have a guy called Ferris and what do you have? " Basically nothing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um76xqgs1no

------------- A lesson in open source --------------
We used your source, as you did with PIVX which forked Dash .. and we are honest and write this on GitHub...... so what?

We are licensee of Open Invention Network since years.
https://www.openinventionnetwork.com/community-of-licensees/

And you?

---------------------------------------------------
Again.. I gave nothing about your fork from original Gossip coin.. I didn't accept it for myself because I consider it to be a scam.
As a Gentlemen I dont post in your thread telling others about my "uninteresting" thoughts about ->"your"<- coin.

Your coin... how funny is that. I share the PIVX mentality.. It is about the community. The team members on our site are initiators.. The project goes further and you know what.. with our wallet you can even participate in an democratic way and decide.

You could ask the community if they agree on changing the port (by forking).. Until than.. I would really appreciate an excuse for your cocaine statement and we could try to talk as normal , who knows what have could been and never will, persons.  

---------------------
All in all I have to thank you for providing a stage here...
Maybe we could create a media stunt about TELOS vs Gossip... A weekly showcase of achievements : )
A pity that you didn't take some time to request a response on an serious channel (not discord).
If you see a chance to loose.. it could have been an outstanding situation if two coins /communities merged into one.

Dear Jack (seems to be your name),
have a nice day.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

the last image outdated.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

Yeah do a DAO without even an ETA for a social media platform which was planned by scammers..
Now go back to your Discord and play "listing"-games on platforms i don't even care about.

BTW.. Someone called Steve has contacted me and said gossip is his coin... Send him greetings. Your behaviour definitely killed the otherwise positive atmosphere. Now it stays as it is.

I will now leave you alone with your gossip coin
gossipcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

You said: I will now leave you alone with your gossip coin

Why you are liar? What it was in the discord?

You are not able to fork a coin correctly, you can't understand the problem...

Please don't disturb us, we have really no time for your games...

BYE

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

Loosers....
Cant hold a true word or what?

Bye, take a breeze from our exhausts while we run rounds around your dead coin.

https://twitter.com/graviex_net/status/1025853189625667585
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: