Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41294 times)
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

We have moved the transcendence.cloud domain.
The original draft page with demos and downloads is temporarily not available. The content will be added to the new page.

But if someone likes to test an old demo of the cloud computing feature and play a round quake to calm down :
http://quartexhq.myasustor.com

Click on cancel to log in as guest.

What the fake gossip „owners“ don’t get is that we just added the chain to serve our needs.
If those guy wouldn’t have taken over gossip, the original gossip could have been used.

Whatever ... they Play only the PoS Card and may update there wallet by adding work of others coins back to their github.

We are working on an all in one solution and closed source wallet according to European law.
Including KYC and more.

Ares Computer and Peerschweinchen partnered with deutsche Post to be ready for the coming requirements of wallet services.

I don’t care what the gossip fake owners are talking about.

Talking about volume is laughable.
A hand full of my innosilison miners create the gossip volume in a glimpse.

We are now getting telos on another exchange listed on coinmarketcap.

About the investor statement ...

Hmm i have around 4000 Customers which can apply if they like to get 1000telos ...
As mentioned before:
Those will be bought in that moment.

We have not yet released the main os update to the public.

www.aeros-os.org

I can see that it will be tough to buy the theoretically required amount of telos right now.

Bla bla bla bla ..... bla bla Blablablabala

Bla bla bla bla bla bla blablabla.

Have a nice day!
Remember to play a round quake !
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biscults

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

Am I the only one that finds an argument in english, by obvious non-english speaking people(or at least its not their first language), absolutely hilarious and amazing!? At the same time, as the argument heats up, the pain of trying to understand what is being said increases exponentially. Either way *makes more popcorn* I heard that giaki3003 was talking about your mom...... continue
Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

I love the usecase, buying hashpower or mininghardware with masternode rewards.
Really cant understand why the price still is so cheap, this coin is a steal Smiley
ZenH2O

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

better grab your bags now before missing out =D
Legolaz

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

I love the usecase, buying hashpower or mininghardware with masternode rewards.
Really cant understand why the price still is so cheap, this coin is a steal Smiley
I think the focus is not on the promoting of the coin. The focus is on the usability. And the coin is only some days old.
no promo + young coin = low price.
But I am sure this will change.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

As far as i understand about the purpose of this project is this tried to get connected to man kind of currency.
It aim to be able to be directly connected to cryptocurrency and FIAT currency without doing to much effort to do it.
Which is good for the future of cryptocurrency.
Lilyyyyy

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

◈◈◈:rocket:[LNC] Free Airdrop:rocket:◈◈◈
If you sign up for Bitnaru, You can get a Linkercoin(LNC)!

↓↓What is Linkercoin↓↓
https://www.linkercoin.com

:fire:LinkerCoin(LNC):fire: is burning every month on 30th!(20,000,000 has been completed)
->planning a total of 200 million LNC burnings.

Let's sign up BITNARU and get Free Airdrop!!
:point_right::skin-tone-2:Linkercoin Telegram : https://t.me/linkercoineng
:point_right::skin-tone-2:BitcoinTalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4736958.0
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

quanta@home is a split of Amicloud which just provides acces over an already existing API to D-Wave's adiabatic Quantumcomputers.
It is just one of multiple projects whil will use or "just" accept TELOS as payment.

The gaming thing is just "one" and by far not the most important one.
I think opening the Peerschweinchen functionality via Peertoro to non-germans will be the first momentum.  

indieGO Marketplace (working condition since 2014 will accept TELOS soon)
amicloud (working condition since 2014 will accept TELOS soon)

both will be integrated into the new TELOS Dashboard aka Wallet

TELOS can be spend to buy at our cloudmining services.. soon from the new TELOS Dashbord (new Wallet)
Let's say we ask the same as Genesis and reduce the price by 10% when payed with TELOS..
Simple math.. TELOS is 10% more wort than anything else because of than.

Cloudcomputing will be integraded and easy rent of VPS.. also into the new TELOS Dashboard

The new Dashboard /Wallet will also include an exchange option.

So we are working on multiple things which are all combined under the Title "Transcendence Blockchain".

We will release one after the other to keep a continous momentun up.
Each thing is a seperate company /enthity .. having all at the same success level is no requirement.

Reaching everyone with every single bit of it is no requirement.

So even if i put a stone on a white paper... it is more than what you (behind new fork gossip) can show.

--------------
Peerschweinchen is a german cloud mining service for germans only
-> We will now launch Peertoro for the european market

About D-Wave quantum computing cloud, check this:
https://www.dwavesys.com/quantum-computing

There is no magic.. it costs just TELOS. Or real money

Innosilicon A9 Zmaster..
nabproject

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

As you can see is the promotion  Cool

http://i67.tinypic.com/5p4rj4.png

The number of masternodes increases all the time  Smiley
http://i68.tinypic.com/10zb7yd.png
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 10:57:45 AM by phoenxikonsole

You’ve forked gossip ..
You forced everyone to move to a new wallet and covered it with the cheap move of raising the collateral
We are new and you are old.. we will leapfrog, you will vanish.. any eta on your social media platform ? No? Nobody who can do it? You require money from investors ?
We pay and work on our own.

You will see for a short time our rear lights and than somebody will take notice about you  only when you come back for trolling here.

Whatever ... talk to my hand now. We are not at the same level.
nabproject

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

At this moment, Telos (2,810 MN) has twice as much masternode as gossip (1,123   MN).  Grin Grin Grin
Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

quanta@home is a split of Amicloud which just provides acces over an already existing API to D-Wave's adiabatic Quantumcomputers.
It is just one of multiple projects whil will use or "just" accept TELOS as payment.

I think opening the Peerschweinchen functionality via Peertoro to non-germans will be the first momentum.  

TELOS can be spend to buy at our cloudmining services.. soon from the new TELOS Dashbord (new Wallet)
Let's say we ask the same as Genesis and reduce the price by 10% when payed with TELOS..

Cloudcomputing will be integraded and easy rent of VPS.. also into the new TELOS Dashboard

So we are working on multiple things which are all combined under the Title "Transcendence Blockchain".

Each thing is a seperate company /enthity .. having all at the same success level is no requirement.

So even if i put a stone on a white paper... it is more than what you (behind new fork gossip) can show.

--------------

Innosilicon A9 Zmaster..

Gossip is not a fork. Its the original coin. You are a fork. Stop calling gossipcoin the fork.

I love these cool words, really warm my heart. Pity that GitHub shows no improvement. You still have done nothing after the initial commits, and it's been a month or so. I can't believe how people think what you say is even half decent lol
Come talking about improvements and new features once you've integrated them on GitHub with some solid proof backing them. As of now Telos is a coin built on nice bullshit, zero facts nor development, which runs on an old infrastructure which failed to make something worthwhile from the beginning.

Edit: so you think linking me some generic ass quantum computer maker page legitimises your claims regarding you being able to offer it? I bet you didn't even get an answer from them, LOL

Code of Gossip looks a lot like the one of PIVX, which looks a lot like the code of Dash.
Which one is not a fork again?
nabproject

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

--------------

Innosilicon A9 Zmaster..

Gossip is not a fork. Its the original coin. You are a fork. Stop calling gossipcoin the fork.

I love these cool words, really warm my heart. Pity that GitHub shows no improvement. You still have done nothing after the initial commits, and it's been a month or so. I can't believe how people think what you say is even half decent lol
Come talking about improvements and new features once you've integrated them on GitHub with some solid proof backing them. As of now Telos is a coin built on nice bullshit, zero facts nor development, which runs on an old infrastructure which failed to make something worthwhile from the beginning.

Edit: so you think linking me some generic ass quantum computer maker page legitimises your claims regarding you being able to offer it? I bet you didn't even get an answer from them, LOL

Code of Gossip looks a lot like the one of PIVX, which looks a lot like the code of Dash.
Which one is not a fork again?

hm... that's a good question  Wink
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

At least the community keeps working : )

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Teloscoin-TELOS

nabproject

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

As you can see is the promotion  Cool

http://i67.tinypic.com/5p4rj4.png

The number of masternodes increases all the time  Smiley
http://i68.tinypic.com/10zb7yd.png

Today we have 3 166 Masternode,
We are 8th in the TOP in masternode.online statistics

http://i68.tinypic.com/25hffcz.png
fitrxfaidxfaijx
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

Reserve for following updates
nabproject

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

join to the discord  Wink
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

Transcendence blockchain is new on the bleeding edge front of crypto currency with TELOS. This coin is a POS (Proof of Stake) coin based on masternodes in the transcendence blockchain. Unlike any other altcoin TELOS has many real world uses. Other altcoins require you to exchange for other coins that you have to pay fees to accomplish. TELOS has numerous options such as the IndieGO marketplace. With your TELOS you can purchase anything in the AppStore you choose. You can also use it on cryptomages. A trading card game where you can train and sell your cards to other players using TELOS.

With TELOS you can get discounted cloud mining options at peertoro that is powered by the transcendence blockchain. You can use TELOS at amicloid storage. Preserve all your memories with a pay as you go storage solution that again, you can use TELOS for funding. If you use exchanges look no further than Bitdorado. An exchange for the traders that supports the transcendence blockchain.

All these features are built into the new transcendence wallet. Everything in one place and easy to navigate and use.

The expert developers are available on their discord channel along with many many knowledgeable investors that will help you with any question or issue you may have at any time.

Transcendence is the blockchain of the future. TELOS is the coin for everyday life. Become an investor in transcendence.

Fix you ANN first, then talk. The front page need some aesthethic fix for reading pleasure of the coin information.  Cheesy Cheesy

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Makes sense Smiley

ARMhf build of the Wallet for Debian Jessie and derivates
https://www.indiego.rocks/file/downloadApp/0c25d349335820878f085ea5d6966403
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

Piggybank OS + Orange PI = Modern PiggyBank

Will be available for purchase as PlugAndPlay staking solution later this day

PiggyBank 2.0 .. it fills itself : )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: