Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41290 times)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

Oh My God!
See the price is up almost 600%, Amazing!
I don't know for now that TELOS is traded where, if I know, maybe I bought it with 1 BTC so that it can become 6 BTC. LOL
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

Oh My God!
See the price is up almost 600%, Amazing!
I don't know for now that TELOS is traded where, if I know, maybe I bought it with 1 BTC so that it can become 6 BTC. LOL
The sudden rockect of TELOS did not last for too long.
I would prefer to see gradual, steady increases because they are more sustainable, more stable.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

it's time for change collateral the entire network it's stuck.. impossible to send transaction!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

When you have a problem it doesn’t mean the entire network is stuck.
You Reported many strange issues with your wallet that you really should check for failures on your side.
You wrote 500 peera.. your pc can’t handle this.. resync. And problem is gone.

We wil do one big update so we need to discuss also rewarding model.
End of January mid February we could roll everything out.

But again.. 99% of shit happens on peers side. Can be everything .. faulty ram, disturbing 3rd party software , router, isp, wrong config.

We have 6times more nodes than pivx so it is more demanding.
When we increase collateral it won’t change because I will fill the same number of nodes again.

What would solve it is a higher coin value .. than nodes become more expensive.

So .. collateral change AND rewarding system must be overhauled

Whatever ... since it works for me now and for you not I would say nothing changes for you anyway.

Try the wallet source in TEST branch. It may help you a little.

sosoember

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:37:30 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-projects-big-ideas-include-bike-that-can-mine-crypto-as-you-cycle
nabproject

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:46:08 AM

There is an open bounty on the discord.
Prize of bounty you can track on the site https://governance.rocks/index.
quakeandy
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:09:33 AM

I noticed information change of rewards from the block.

I like that the information about changes is much earlier placed https://governance.rocks.

There are 54 Days left so everyone has time to read and prepare for changes.
MrClones

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:44:26 AM

You Reported many strange issues with your wallet that you really should check for failures on your side.

But again.. 99% of shit happens on peers side. Can be everything .. faulty ram, disturbing 3rd party software , router, isp, wrong config.

When we increase collateral it won’t change because I will fill the same number of nodes again.

Whatever ... since it works for me now and for you not I would say nothing changes for you anyway.

No the network gets stuck daily.. The wallet does not auto sync if left open even. Ridiculous problems sending coins and getting masternodes to sync. Took 2 days to send coins last time I tried. To get the wallet to even sync right is almost impossible. It is becoming ridiculous and this project will start to see massive selling of coins and a huge decrease in people buying. Also you have a new plan where you can buy coins and not have a waiting period. Yet you do not even process your orders. It seems like a pump and dump happens weekly to show amount of trades to be manipulated for volume. Are you going to fix the issues or continue to let your network be absolute crap. Why have a coin if the wallet cannot even sync correctly. Maybe if you focus on fixing issues instead of finding ways to have more people buy the coins in which you do not even respond to the orders things would go better. Yet this has not been the case for months now.
nabproject

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:03:13 PM

No the network gets stuck daily.. The wallet does not auto sync if left open even. Ridiculous problems sending coins and getting masternodes to sync. Took 2 days to send coins last time I tried. To get the wallet to even sync right is almost impossible. It is becoming ridiculous and this project will start to see massive selling of coins and a huge decrease in people buying. Also you have a new plan where you can buy coins and not have a waiting period. Yet you do not even process your orders. It seems like a pump and dump happens weekly to show amount of trades to be manipulated for volume. Are you going to fix the issues or continue to let your network be absolute crap. Why have a coin if the wallet cannot even sync correctly. Maybe if you focus on fixing issues instead of finding ways to have more people buy the coins in which you do not even respond to the orders things would go better. Yet this has not been the case for months now.

It also happens that my computer turns on a few minutes, then I have to wait a few minutes to run the first applications (eg word, exel) I am also wondering why it runs for so long. I am glad that I do not have to wait two days to start my laptop, then I would have to turn on the laptop on Friday to use it (laptop) on Monday. Maybe you will know the answer? What should I do to make the laptop turn on faster Huh Grin
MrClones

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:53:23 PM

It also happens that my computer turns on a few minutes, then I have to wait a few minutes to run the first applications (eg word, exel) I am also wondering why it runs for so long. I am glad that I do not have to wait two days to start my laptop, then I would have to turn on the laptop on Friday to use it (laptop) on Monday. Maybe you will know the answer? What should I do to make the laptop turn on faster Huh Grin

Well I finally got a solution to this issue. All I had to do is log into my router and forward the port to my computer now is running smooth. Hope this helps some other people who are having this issue.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:38:10 PM

Glad you solved it. Portforwarding is currently a requirement. Else you may just get 2 connections which can work but often increase the risk to connection to two slow or even stuck peers.

Things are getting better lately at least with portforwarding.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:51:02 AM

coming next
nabproject

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:50:50 AM

you can still vote
https://cryptrade.io/vote?symbol=TELOS
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

Today we started phase 2 of Peertoro in which we offer other Masternode than TELOS to allow diversification of your TELOS rewards.

For now we welcome XBI , LPC and DOGEC .
If you like more options feel free to get in touch via Discord.

https://www.peertoro.eu/blog/files/bf4f21cb2668122fe7817798a39d8a8e-4.html
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:05:21 PM

New year , new plans ... I hope you had a good start into the new year and would like to give you a dew insights about what is going on in the backyard : )

ProfitCycle will be fulfilled by Better Engineering - A company I founded with a friend. We are currently waiting for registration which should pop up every now and than in our mail box. Than we can officially start and estimate a quick turnover of around 2 month

Bluebox can pre-ordered on https://blueboxing.net/ - Today we announced a cross promo for peertoro users making both together more attractive. Today we finish also the Web-Interface which allows you to check status on the go and provides the API which is called by the bluebooks themselves. Estimated shipping for first batch is Early February. Bluebox is different in many aspects to an ASIC.. not only that it consumes much less energy but also it will get more expensive over time because the value and the coins hosted will grow over time.

Coinroom listing comes close. Today I have send the first 10K TELOS to coinroom for a Test. Coinroom will allows us to buy and sell against many coins and against FIAT. Halleluja

For the TELOS Webwallet and TelosPay (which is part of it) we will make use of https://www.civic.com/ for the KYC process - The web wallet will be opened as soon KYC is working. Than you can register for a small fee (to cover KYC) and enjoy 24/7 staking. Also you can access the wallet on the go from mobile and you will be able to create PayPal-lie Payment buttons for your own Blogs /Websites. (for a small extra fee)

https://kryptobay.eu/ can be expected to launch within the next 14 days.

Also today we started to work on the official TELOS faucet which will allow to earn TELOS by watching videos, sharing, liking and checking partner websites.

We are looking for your ideas for https://governance.rocks/ - You can also suggest jobs / work for the community and collect money.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

Currently i am finalising the AROS distribution AEROS 4.3 for Raspberry (first time also compatible with models 3+) which will include also the TELOS Wallet.
Unlike the previous releases it will be free (as in free beer). Only the Pro edition with support of x86 applications will continue to cost because of commercialy licensed components.

www.aeros-os.org

nabproject

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:35:26 AM

When will we can to download aros with the teloscoin wallet?
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:33:34 PM

Tomorrow we will do some test internally, I think tuesday evening.
hunterold

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:46:23 PM

where to download the wallet on windows ?
CryptoMicke

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:21:04 PM

where to download the wallet on windows ?

Teloscoin wallets for several operating systems can be downloaded on official website in 'wallet' section.

https://teloscoin.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: