Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41324 times)
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:38:35 PM

German article about Kryptobay

https://coinkurier.de/kryptobay-interaktiver-online-shop-und-auktions-plattform-auf-basis-von-teloscoin/
nabproject

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:28:23 AM

it looks more and more interesting Smiley
Arhgus

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:57:38 PM

for windows, check the wallet. writes: archive is damaged.  Huh
Arhgus

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:27:39 AM

for windows, check the wallet. writes: archive is damaged.  Huh
managed to install
not synchronized
nabproject

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:43:15 AM

for windows, check the wallet. writes: archive is damaged.  Huh
managed to install
not synchronized

join the discord channel https://discord.gg/WvRpbN5
and on discord channel you can use telos-bot-help   Wink
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:44:14 AM

yep for support please visit discord.. this thread is mainly visited , sometimes, to do some ANN. So it can take a while before someone sees you question.

We have now a 3rd and first 3rd Party Explorer here https://www.blockexperts.com/telos
Arhgus

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:46:33 PM

for windows, check the wallet. writes: archive is damaged.  Huh
managed to install
not synchronized

join the discord channel https://discord.gg/WvRpbN5
and on discord channel you can use telos-bot-help   Wink

Is it really impossible to make everything work fine? in order not to get into discord, not to change the peer files, I didn’t manage to adjust anything, I lost half a day. Put the finished version of the wallet, normally working under Windows. Sad
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:24:23 PM

Just wait a few hours until you connect to another wallet.. If you wan't quick connection, you must connect to masternodes by forwarding port 22123 . If you do port forwarding, than it is a matter of minutes.

For security reasons many Masternodes have disabled all ports except 22123 so if you din't forward it to your PC you can't listen to them.

Try to use addnodes you can find here:
https://explorer.masternodes.online/currencies/TELOS/

www.mnroi.info

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:30:20 AM

Teloscoin (TELOS) has been added on MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

Teloscoin on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/TELOS
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-TELOS-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi
nabproject

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:52:39 PM

Teloscoin (TELOS) has been added on MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

Teloscoin on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/TELOS
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-TELOS-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi

good job, it looks great, I think you will be a competition for masternode online Smiley
Keep it up
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:25:20 AM

Wallet 1.1.0.0 Revision D has been released on Github
https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/tag/1.1.0.0d

It is not enforced but everyone should take the benefits...
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:30:07 AM

This newest version of TELOS wallet is not mandatory.
So, which kind of benefits I can get if I upgrade my TELOS wallet to this version?
ankupis

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:01:45 AM

This newest version of TELOS wallet is not mandatory.
So, which kind of benefits I can get if I upgrade my TELOS wallet to this version?

-improved stability
-less ressource-demand
-changes regarding seed-nodes to improve first synch

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:45:25 PM

yep.. https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases
Check release notes.

In numbers:
On my Macbook Pro late 2009 (yeah i keep my Macs for 10years before changing) i see 30% less CPU- demand compared to recision C of the Wallet.

Status update on projects:

- Our official Forum will get a new Theme and will be the new "central" way for support. This means: If you ask and await an answer come into the forum ; )
Why? All Discord talk stays in Discord which is a pity. The world can't see the good things.

Kryprobay.eu is close to launch

The voting regarding Collateral change points to "Collateral stays untouched but people ask for lowering the Rewards" > This leads to a new Vote regarding the Rewards  model

www.governance.rocks

www.blueboxing.net Batch 1 is sold and we are currently working on finalisation and shipment. Some parts are still underway to us.
Batch 2 is sold before even launched and batch 3 is coming as soon we have both fulfilled.

The work on Transcendence Dashboard (a complete own Wallet) is ongoing and shaping TELOS with indieCoins (worth = 1€ but for internal use in Amicloud and the Appstore only useable) is possible already. Now we start with there 3rd and last complementary Coin called Bitcoin Subsidium which will act as digital gold reserve to TELOS owners. It is a POW coin but ASIC resistant (to prevent 51% attacks we make use of Blueboxes, indieGO consoles and AEROS powered PC's, OrangePi's and RaspberryPi's) . The special use case for us is that Bitcoin Subsidium allows you and us to create digital Assets. So you can create you own Token secured by our chain.

Bitcoin Subsidium(digital ASSETS and reserve) <- TELOS -> indiecoin (AppStore purchase and Coudstorage/computing at a fixed 1€ rate )

www.peertoro.eu didn't take new orders for over 1.5 weeks because we were busy with Bluebox. All orders will get now a Payment information
nabproject

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:53:57 PM

Check release notes.

In numbers:
On my Macbook Pro late 2009 (yeah i keep my Macs for 10years before changing) i see 30% less CPU- demand compared to recision C of the Wallet.

- Our official Forum will get a new Theme and will be the new "central" way for support. This means: If you ask and await an answer come into the forum ; )
Why? All Discord talk stays in Discord which is a pity. The world can't see the good things.

The voting regarding Collateral change points to "Collateral stays untouched but people ask for lowering the Rewards" > This leads to a new Vote regarding the Rewards  model

www.governance.rocks

www.blueboxing.net Batch 1 is sold and we are currently working on finalisation and shipment. Some parts are still underway to us.
Batch 2 is sold before even launched and batch 3 is coming as soon we have both fulfilled.

The work on Transcendence Dashboard (a complete own Wallet) is ongoing and shaping TELOS with indieCoins (worth = 1€ but for internal use in Amicloud and the Appstore only useable) is possible already. Now we start with there 3rd and last complementary Coin called Bitcoin Subsidium which will act as digital gold reserve to TELOS owners. It is a POW coin but ASIC resistant (to prevent 51% attacks we make use of Blueboxes, indieGO consoles and AEROS powered PC's, OrangePi's and RaspberryPi's) . The special use case for us is that Bitcoin Subsidium allows you and us to create digital Assets. So you can create you own Token secured by our chain.

Bitcoin Subsidium(digital ASSETS and reserve) <- TELOS -> indiecoin (AppStore purchase and Coudstorage/computing at a fixed 1€ rate )

www.peertoro.eu didn't take new orders for over 1.5 weeks because we were busy with Bluebox. All orders will get now a Payment information

What does it mean: "So you can create you own Token secured by our chain."
I understand that, for example, a token can be done at ETH, and here how will it look like?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:39:38 PM

Check release notes.

In numbers:

www.governance.rocks

What does it mean: "So you can create you own Token secured by our chain."
I understand that, for example, a token can be done at ETH, and here how will it look like?

This point is still unclear for me. I can not understand, how I can create my coin, which would bring me a good income in the future. it will be something new

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:07:26 PM

You can later create your own assets which are stored on the same chain. You can for instance "BURN" 500 coins as fee to create a lemon-coin with up to XXXXXXXX tokens at once. You can give them away or "sell" them as sort of Assets.
Fee is subject to change... not sure yet
You could for example sell parts of a company for Lemon-Tokens
This would be a security token
You can also create a bonus program or cash back token
this is than no security but more an utility token
You could also just make fun tokens to share with friends.

All this Assets would be stored and secured by the same blockchain.
Each name can be used only once.. You get all your tokens at once (they are not mineable) and you can sell of gift them away at any price you like.

See ICO or STO as reference.

We for example could let people buy "parts" of our companies / projects in form of Tokens.

Like Bluebox-Token which could be 3000 Token which we sell each for 100€ .. as example. Of course if you create a "Security" you must do registration and legal investigation before selling them.

So we reserve the NAME "BLUEBOX-TOKEN" and define number of TOKENS" and if they pay an interest or not. The cost is a defined fee of lets say 500 coins

It is similar to ETH but not ETH
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:27:58 PM

thanks for the ban!! like always peertoro is the solution!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:01:51 PM

oh I had unbanned you but now you get a perma- ban for wasting even more milliseconds of my life. Fare well
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:24:44 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: