Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:46:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41310 times)
ZenH2O

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 02:30:24 AM

Because you are morons. You can’t even follow what we achieved... this nails that you are stupid or just a bashing attempt from a competitor.
My logic is to give People a chance to join but I like it to hurt people when they notice it too late. So knowing that some morons just bash instead of making money is very satifsiying for me.

Calm down and stop insulting people. That's the only thing you can do. In addition, it is against the rules of this forum.
Keep your TELOS and give people their BTC they have invested. Put 10btc in the buy book, many will resell their telos since it is more valuable to you than BTC.

so u are saying INSULTING PROJECT = all good and approved

and INSULTING PEOPLE = not good and against rules?

is that the logic u stand behind?
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:12:19 AM

What ?
I didn’t start insulting .. you guys did.
Accusations and insults ...
I just react.
If you are shipping on the same water than the others, than you run into the same Storm.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:20:52 AM

Well about the buy book ..
we offer otc at bitdorado .
We don’t care about cmc .. we make prices for our services and telos as multipurpose token is as expensive as it is depending on Availbality vs services you want to buy.

If someone want to sell you can go through AML process and than place an OTC inquiry. We make a counter offering and you can leave. If you fail to go through AML process you can still place sell orders at southxchange, crex24, graviex which work without kyc.

About the commit comments from me:
You took one from Steve Jobs who doesn’t take life that serious as you and doesn’t play like everyone does.. think free and out of the Box . I can add always a little bit sarcasm and live my sadistic nature out when someone like you pops up. We are set .. we invite... we don’t beg. So as we don’t rely on new users or customers we are not enforced by any means to lick someone’s ass..
Check the other things commited and merged..
I am the boss not the worker in this game.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:39:44 AM

Oh and BTW .. our wallet is not open source . The transcendence Dashboard is closed source and required all the licenses so we are allowed to act as wallet provider.
This is our goal .. not just another fork.
The legal requirements enforced me to start „open“. But it should be clear now that I give a fuck about „open“ when I need to start talking with people I wouldn’t have talked to in my entire life.

So let’s recap:
Law enforced us to apply to license.. during that time we offered telos .. now we finished paper work and now we can make telos what it should have been two years ago .. an utility token for cloudservices , games and music.
xavierXDRC

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 03:53:24 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2020, 04:03:44 PM by xavierXDRC

What ?
I didn’t start insulting .. you guys did.
Accusations and insults ...
I just react.
If you are shipping on the same water than the others, than you run into the same Storm.

Not true. Instead of responding to accusations, you began to insult. Very unprofessional behavior.
I wouldn't start this discussion if you just wrote that 2 people from Poland are doing artificial scandal. There are trolls everywhere and we will not avoid it.

But after my observations of what these two do and have done in the past, and  team behavior and response, it looks like a planned action.

xavierXDRC

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:00:25 PM

Yes INSULTING PEOPLE is not good and against rules!
How I offended yours project? By showing facts and real talks yours communities and team members ?

ZenH2O

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:08:28 PM

Yes INSULTING PEOPLE is not good and against rules!
How I offended yours project? By showing facts and real talks yours communities and team members ?

by saying ponzi or scam = insulting project

FACTS??? u dont even know how many legal papers are around in transcendence projects
xavierXDRC

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 04:24:53 PM

FACTS??? u dont even know how many legal papers are around in transcendence projects

Reporting suspected projects are welcome in this place.

Where i can find this legal papers? I want to check them.
bcn2048

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:33:26 PM

you must be out of your mind calling telos project a ponzi scheme,
you should check a definition of ponzi / pyramid scheme before making accusations !

the dev surely overreacted a couple of times, but 100% he is not a scammer !
on the contrary, checking their progress give you idea of their achievements and future plans and telos price is overall slowly raising

there are 90% of coins with no purpose, they just are, and have no names or faces behind - here you can see the dev very alive when presenting videos and AMAs at discord
when he gets pissed off, he gets with the reason, defending his project from meaningless accusations, but he overreacts sometimes doing that, true, becacuse of his temper

so, I suggest to you all to step back a little
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:38:35 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2020, 08:17:52 PM by phoenxikonsole

R0=3 ..

Good news
the 2.1.0.0b (i call it just b as it is just a hotfix more ore less) should be up tomorrow. Staking is working now as it should. We will upload it to GitHub under the 2.1.0.0b release. Stay tuned.

EDIT:
Sorry i am speed reading and just saw the "800% ROI looks 100% Legit" statement...
funnily TELOS made 1200% last year according to MNO.
You may ask how? 
Read here:
It is a mix of MN and POS rewards + Value increase. Value comes by trust and use cases increases trust. I can't say more.. it is about numbers.
Like it or not.

-> MNO REPORT 2019
https://masternodes.online/report_2019/

So if you take telos and compare it to the early bitcoin times it isn't that much different, except that we provide usecases in the beginning while BTC had to fight for it.
I am not saying TELOS is better than any coin.. it is our coin. Thats all.. people can grow with us an we can take care of each other. Thats it..
This thinking gave governance.rocks the second name "Brotherhood of TELOS" because we want harmony and build a community of same minded people. As easy you come in i like to throw you out if you bring disharmony. I think it is fair.. Imagine: You can still participate without even talking with us.

I can't be against other coins as we want to help them too and make gains for all of them.
This will be pointed out with blueboxes and our multi coin wallet based on the Bitdorado Exchange.
Thats it..

Peace.
ZenH2O

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 04:06:17 AM

Reporting suspected projects are welcome in this place.
https://i.imgur.com/0khTdMw.png

Where i can find this legal papers? I want to check them.

DYOR

if u cannot find them

it just shows HOW INCOMPETENT U ARE along with your baseless accusations.

im done explaining and u want to continue ur accusations etc2 be my guest.

believe the project join in

if not just stand on the side and watch to all your heart content
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 08:44:03 AM

somewhen later this day owners of Blueboxes can add also a Birake Wallet for payouts via the portal. After that we update the Dashboard to match the new Firmware on the boxes. This is important to make the API work again, so you can change Wallets on the fly as it was before the current firmware.

https://bitstreams.tv/watch_video.php?v=UOK119H77H6U
xavierXDRC

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:28:11 AM

Oh and BTW .. our wallet is not open source . The transcendence Dashboard is closed source and required all the licenses so we are allowed to act as wallet provider.
This is our goal .. not just another fork.
The legal requirements enforced me to start „open“. But it should be clear now that I give a fuck about „open“ when I need to start talking with people I wouldn’t have talked to in my entire life.

OK, so you give false information on your website that your project is open source?

DYOR
if u cannot find them
it just shows HOW INCOMPETENT U ARE along with your baseless accusations.
I cant find any info on your website, bitcointalk ann or wiki. Maybe this is a secret data or false information?

I would be gratefull when you answer my question, i dont wana fight just want to dispel my doubts.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 11:35:34 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 04:54:17 PM by mprep

Why are you trying so hard to stay as the Idiot who can't read and put "TIME" into context?

We are opensource and closed at the same time.
There are open source wallets and there will be a closed source Multicoin- Blockchain Portal- Wallet called Transcendence.

The Open-Source stuff is what community can take over while we are working on services and our closed Wallet as BaaS Portal. Hosting, Trading (incl. bots ) all in one wallet.

Its like Darwin vs MacOS if you like to compare it.

So please stop being an fool and move somewhere else. Thank you.

PS:
We try to inform you on discord.. join it read from the first ANN till today and than burn yourself. But please without smelling that much in order not to annoy your neighbours.

PPS:
Just because you don't know or where able to follow something it doesnt mean it is true.. and i am not enforced to spend my time to proof you anything for free.

https://yourbrainonblockchain.com/ sponsored us a nice little explorer https://explorer.teloscoin.org/ for telos and another one for XBTX at https://explorer.bitcoin-subsidium.org/
xavierXDRC

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:31:58 PM

lets ignore xavierXDRC he is born without any brain.

Stop insulting and answer my questions. In past you was nicer.

giaki3003, my friend  Roll Eyes

please don't use the word scam if you don't know what it means or if you have no knowledge about the person and the project.
The developer of Telos is active since years and has customers in Germany since years. He has successfully completed other projects in the past. He is offering a cloud service, games, crypto investments, mining stuff, an own OS, indieGO console, was successful on Kickstarter...and so on. The Telos coin is planned for a lot of possible uses, and this will make Telos very successful.

If there is one coin between the thousands of coins out there you can trust, then it is Telos.
This is a coin you can really use, brougth to us by an awesome developer who has high goals and people will love it.

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:36:26 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 04:53:47 PM by mprep

We released yesterday silently telos wallet 2.1.0.0b which fixed the displaying of locked coins and staking. The next stop is 2.1.1 which will bring CSV Export and filtering of transactions to the new UI. So if you rely on csv exports, I still suggest to use the 2.0.0.1 wallet. https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/tag/2.1.0.0b

coin developers and Crypto Services can participate in aml-now and become verified. Get AML Tokens for your verification ...and we will announce you as partners during our token sale campaign including banner advertising and cointelegraph article. All you need are whopping 1000 telos and a clean bio .

https://identity.faith

there first people asked us about the AML partner offering.
What we plan is to use the AML check (legitimation) for developers of cryptoprojects to help them earn trust in their early phase. If you remind yourself we used KYD back than. We will also offer you free integration of AML check into your websites or services.

This will offload KYC processes from you and it allows all already being registered at AML-now to join your services with an easy sms verification. With the first ones we will do also a short AMA about your project and how we can benefit from each other. This includes also all other related services, cross-promo and joint-ventures. The AMA will be uploaded to https://bitstreams.tv where you can also participate in banner-rotation (for 1 year). As usual the first ones get the most : ) .
unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 07:05:12 AM

As far as I can see, the staking pool at https://bitdorado.eu has the best offer staking Wink

NICE  Grin
CryptoMicke

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 07:24:10 AM

AML-NOW verification tutorial (Do KYC, expect AML tokens and more benefits)

AML-NOW is a universal KYC service that offers a wide range of benefits to its users. One of the good things is that AML-NOW will be implemented in many services. This means users will be able to do KYC once for many many services and to not be bored doing KYC everytime. Users also have the option to use the AML token.

How to do KYC on AML-NOW (Tutorial):

https://cryptoacid.com/aml-now-verification-tutorial-do-kyc-expect-aml-tokens-and-more-benefits/

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:22:20 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 04:53:13 PM by mprep

today we added CSV Export and ipv6 parsing to the 2.1.0.0 branch on GitHub. We will inform you as soon we compiled all OS targets for the wallets. With the csv Export we surpassed pivx btw .. I can’t really understand how someone can release a qt wallet without csv  Export ... a show stopper imho. I know .. no one pays taxes..

a user suggested to add TELOS and XTBX payments as Mod to DayZ. If someone is interested we can calculate a budget requirement and open a "Bounty" to https://governance.rocks/ - personally I have not much time to play (or non at all) but i like the idea.

The leading Platform for PoS Coins has listed the leading Platform for PoS Coins : D bitdorado.exchange listed: Midas.investments. For now it is the #1 "Staking" pool for Midas coins. Soon you can join all pools using telos at a discount.

So add:
Invest in any other currency at a discount to Telos usecases ....
BOOM ! Eat this you naysayers.

Talk about AML token can be moved to this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5238111.0
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:10:25 PM

@everyone this masks are non medical but the filter is tested according EN 149:2001+A1:2009 . They are available in size for adults and kids. We accept Telos as payment and the offering will be placed on https://kryptobay.eu the masks have been produced by a German company normaly producing mobile phone gadgets. We just offer these masks to you so your are able to pay with telos without adding a premium fee. Shipping will be handled directly by them so there is no intermediate delivery to us, saving a little time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: