Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:30:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Transcendence ANN  (Read 41317 times)
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 01:31:26 PM

Bla bla bla .. kryptobay is one of the first BlockINS for the new Dashboard. I actually just wait for the new Dashboard .. until then I don’t care about services or not. It’s called focusing. And also it’s called „take a break“ .

So back to news:
Telos 3.0.0 is available now. Compile from source or wait.
https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/tag/3.0.0 Grab the binaries from here when they pop up .

Telos world was just a browser game and only a few people used it .. and ? Better than wanking on your keyboard on a 80‘s Madonna Video
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 02:29:14 PM

Telos 3.0.0 is available now. Compile from source or wait.
https://github.com/phoenixkonsole/transcendence/releases/tag/3.0.0 Grab the binaries from here when they pop up .

For the record.. I doubt anyone sold his telos.
Check the Nodes.
Only you poopoo boy maybe.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:25:58 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 08:04:47 AM by phoenxikonsole

Hmm... I don’t even have a synched XBTX Classic wallet . Source was just re-released as people kept mining the X16r variant .

Currently we work on Alexandria and nano. And we can add these to any coin we like.. so meanwhile we have not time nor interest for coins in any form. It’s also corona Christmas. So we don’t work as usual or at best not all.
It’s financial closing time also for most business but a bastard like you doesn’t know real work and priorities because of taxes and such things I assume.

Normality comes back later .. until than it is Winter like in game of thrones.

If everyone acts like you because one takes a break or Holliday’s .. wow than fuck off. This is not your project.
We have weekends to take a break and holidays to take a break. If you use crypto as breakout from your normal like it’s not my problem and is 100% the opposite expectation as we like to breakout from crypto 2 days a week and maybe 3 month a year in total before getting bonkers.

Respect it or just leave and check other projects. Such as Xdna which we meanwhile prepare to take over for example ... you must accept that we are no slaves of a project. We are free people and like to work when want it and when we have time for it. We work around coins , setting up projects to give coins a use. This is the focus we have .. not the coins as these could be replaced at any point with anything. So the new wallet is going multicoin. Only a few features we will bind to telos, so that it someone has no telos he want be able to use everything.
For Alexandria we use telos but we could connect it to and bitcoin-core based coin as it’s a sidechain layer 2 . Also this way the community could swap later without sacrificing Alexandria chain. So we are not thinking about your problems in the now .. we are working on stuff we can release slowly step by step.
And when we are done with this, we will come down again to your lowlevel cryptocoin thinking we currently don’t care about.
Fact is that telos gets automatic halvings and that most coins are no more in weak hands. All coins in the market currently are only the result of traders which could just take the coins out or the Market and than you are bald at 73 sat. If you don’t get it, it’s not my problem.
So don’t cry little Argentina. Eat a carrot. We throw stuff out .. if no one cares it’s dead... if only 80 people play a game, the game becomes unsupported .. it’s logical. And so on and so forth. We can then try another year later to release an update and maybe get 200 users .. still not enough to work on it .. an than another year maybe 500... still not enough to work on. As we released many things we cut those quickly which just create work but no output.
I am sorry but that’s life. Our time is rare .. so you can’t expect that all stuff we release is as important as the others. If you work only , you can’t earn money. It’s a polish saying ... so please lean back and give us time free of work. We are working to decentralize all we did so far in order to reduce work and bound time in the future. Before that I personally don’t care about anything. Problem are solved with cancellation. It’s personal freedom to the Max.
I don’t quit a fulltime job to become a slave of trolls like you
dhol432

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:28:06 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 05:44:28 PM by dhol432

I've been in this project for some time, at the beginning it was quite promising and interesting now it's getting worse, nothing is happening, the previous discord has been removed, the new discord is completely censored, you can't say anything bad about the project because you are immediately banned, just here is freedom of speech, the project is full of errors, every moment more forks are made, each fork is made so badly that sometimes you have to wait a dozen or so days for everything to start working, there is no information, e.g. during this fork there is such a mess that you don't know what do. Instead of rising, the telos price is constantly falling. DEV does what he likes. I want to sell unfortunately the price is too low and I would lose, I hope it will rise and I will be able to leave this project as soon as possible. There are many interesting projects and normal bands. I endorse what user @losspot says. Best Regards PeopleGerman
dhol432

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:20:48 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 05:42:55 PM by dhol432

who are these people?

Dmitry Turnic, Fabio Falcucci, Kanwar Cheema, Andreas Gromoll, Tanja Bauer, Sandro Loi, Jimmy Artawan, Mattheus Lobo ?

are they on discord or Telegram?
dhol432

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:54:40 PM

Who is programming all this? I thought that Mr. Pascal Papara ?

this Dmitry Turnic is a young boy
dhol432

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:06:56 PM

Could you send a link to the previous project? Some information ?
dhol432

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:23:55 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 08:41:11 AM by dhol432

are they cheating on such a large scale @losspot ?   Shocked Shocked

maybe that's why this information is not on the discord because they ban it immediately ?

those from the team who got the 6000 euro in telos, did they sell them? and that's why the price fell so?
dhol432

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:12:11 PM

but Bugala is still on discord with them.
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:11:11 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 09:27:25 PM by phoenxikonsole

You forgot „pancakes“ a new defi coin we may announce.

Genkai is a kid .. Turnic enjoyed your mother before you was born. Also he just did the primary fork of old gossip coin as it looked back than as it the team behind it ran away. As someone else took over gossip we decided to start telos project.
Anyway Check GitHub . There are a few contributing.
The persons you mention are community members in terms of users.

You belong to Genkai ? The phantom node scammer ?
#pancakes

Your posts will be deleted anyway as FUD as all others have been deleted in the past.
I don’t read all your shit as it is waste of time and crazy stuff from an alcoholic or drug junkie. And creating an imaginary fake account to support yourself is so 90‘s. Give drugs no chance.

Perhaps you better ask in discord who owns and uses products ?
Just because you are not allowed to get them , it doesn’t mean others aren’t allowed to. Some have it, ask and find out. Perhaps one will send you a picture with devices and your mom on a bed ? Just ask. Also why is it important if they exist ? If you are not interested in the project, you should not care about devices.

I know it feels not good if you get banned alway and no one wants to be your friend but there are 7.8 billion souls out there. Find someone else who may like to spend his time with you.

Edit:
Oh you call us with names and call us scammers .. ok now you did a crime you idiot.
dhol432

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:57:07 AM

I am not accusing anyone, I said what I think and now. The main question now is because I can see that @losspot has a lot to say. @phoenxikonsole  Smiley
mindao09

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:04:04 PM

Hello, what's going on here?
mindao09

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:53:39 PM

what does the project look like? is it centralized or decentralized? what is the link to discord?
foxit100

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:14:28 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 03:06:26 PM by foxit100

Here is the link to discord: https://discord.com/invite/En6f785
Bugala

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:59:54 PM

maybe post it on twitter ?
I don't have a twitter Sad but maybe I can talk to my friends  Smiley

I wonder what the person @Bugala was talking about @Giaki3003. I can't find what @Giaki3003 wrote ;/

from the very beginning @Giaki3003 want to say something
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453455.60
but I don't see his entries, somebody deleted the entries  Huh
[/quote]

I cant at this point recall Giaki3003 comments anymore. But the beginning of the story somewhat comes out on my reply.

It started at discord. Both Phoenixkonsole and Giaki3003 had taken over the Gossip coin that both thought as having been abandoned. They did it same time enough that they weren't aware of each other, and it is unclear which one did it first.

However, Giaki3003 plan was to concretely take over Gossip, while Phoenixkonsoles' plan was to make a fork from it.

Due to thinking it was abandoned, Phoenixkonsole was using Gossips node port for Telos, and this brought a problem and when Giaki3003 noticed it, he came to discord asking for Telos port to be changed. Which was a reasonable request in itself. Things however went off since Phoenixkonsole was not online at discord at that specific time and then I and a couple of others started talking with Giaki3003, and for some reason, Giaki3003 took our friendly suggestions and talk as hostile and started rambling all over at which point in middle Phoenixkonsole comes online and kicks him out the discord. After that Giaki3003 and Phoenixkonsole couldn't get into talking terms since Giaki3003 started very hostile way talking to Phoenixkonsole, and you know Phoenixkonsoles patience of an angel.

Since Giaki3003 could obviously be easily kicked out of discord, he came here to start to throw all kinds of accusations and Phoenixkonsole again showed his remarkable patience by throwing more gas to the fire by replying likewise.

Don't recall what exactly the posts or accusations were from Giaki3003, but I thought it was good to bring the background of the fight and wrote that post back then.

As an interesting plot twist, the original Gossip coin developer jumped in at some point (months later) and informed that Giaki3003 is not the Gossip Coin Dev, but that he himself still is. Don't recall where that happened, but could be it is even in this very same bitcoin talk thread where he did that.

To the question of what happened to Giaki3003s posts, that I don't recall anymore for sure. There are three possibilities: PhoenixKonsole might have done some cleaning, moderators removed them, or Giaki3003 himself removed them.

While I somewhat recall that Phoenixkonsole had talked about doing some cleaning of messages, I however also recall somewhat stronger about him complaining at some point that he cant remove messages himself and moderators here are not doing it. Hence my guess is it was not that.

My strongest recalling is that at some point there was talk that Giaki3003 himself had removed them (unless it was bitcointalk mods), and this would also make sense in that I somewhat recall that Phoenixkonsole had at one point complained how silly his messages look now that Giaki3003 messages were missing. However, I can't recall if this talk was based upon people theorizing it to being so, or if talkers were claiming to actually know, as in Giaki3003 himself having said so.

At this point, I can't recall this so well anymore, but based upon these, I would say that moderators/Giaki3003 himself are the most likely candidates for having removed the posts. Phoenixkonsole I would say even as an unlikely candidate since if he had removed Giaki3003 messages, why wouldn't he also remove his own replies then.
If it is moderators, then I guess it could be that Phoenixkonsole had requested them at some point and then they just removed all Giaki3003 messages instead of picking which ones to remove.
foxit100

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:49:47 PM

Let's hope it will be fine Smiley
unrealandy
Copper Member

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:28:04 PM

Gentlemen and ladies, today I have once again received information that the transcendence team is offend me on their discord.

This is very sad, I understand that the team can't handle the problems because, as I wrote a few months ago, this team cannot solve simple bugs and problems on blockchain. This is very dangerous (each of you may lose the money).

I just want to inform you that I have not interested in this project for a long time (before the fork in June I have sold all telos). At that time I presented in a transparent way (blockchain explorer)

Team transcendence used their bug to get free teloscoin, On june I showed the several wallet that used the bug.

On discord channel insults people me and another people (screenshot below).

I had to write it because it receives messages from various people, it is very tiring. Use of type words Fuck Trolls it's very rude.

But that's how it is with people who do nothing and don't like the truth.

For those who are interested, I am placing my previous information which I archived

https://web.archive.org/web/20200621052716/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4453455.1020

Again, this team has made a fork (not every year only more often, they probably want to learn how to do it) and the network is inaccessible and blockchain does not work. Watch out for your savings.

PS.
There are many other interesting projects that work hard and can make a fork smoothly. This project was doomed to failure a long time ago.

foxit100

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:38:53 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 09:36:21 PM by foxit100

https://prnt.sc/w7dk6b <-- unfortunately I do not have the rank of Copper Member so the picture is not visible  Wink

I also wanted to refer to this matter, I also do not wish to be insulted on the Transcendence discord, in general I am in favor of the project but I was wrongly called a Troll which offended me a lot. Overall, as much as I wanted to say. I wish you all Merry Christmas
losspot
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:24:45 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2020, 04:18:19 AM by losspot

Miracle, CEO Pascal Papara made available to the public telos wallet for community.
Unfortunately, users are having trouble correctly connecting, wallet still doesn't work.

I received a screenshot from a friend who asked a question

After that, he received a BAN on their discord channel.  Huh Huh Huh

The CEO and the team are not responsible once again they showed that they cannot make a fork and you can lose your money.

Same as make FORK (apparently once again unsuccessful ) Their devices , products are fiction and deception.
giaki3003

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:06:17 AM

but Bugala is still on discord with them.

Then write him on discord to comment on the independent bitcointalk.
I think he can answer our questions:
- what happened to the entries of @Giaki3003.

if dude bugala don't write back to you on discord and this bitcointalk forum we know he is is a paid barker on discord from dodger and crook Pascal Papara.

@dhol432 I recommend taking a screenshot from discord to let other bitcointalk users know that Pascal Papara, Dmitry Turnic, Fabio Falcucci, Kanwar Cheema, Andreas Gromoll, Tanja Bauer, Sandro Loi, Jimmy Artawan, Mattheus Lobo are scammers.

Their devices , products are fiction and deception.

Not sure how my name got dragged in this.
Whoever Pascal Papara is, to me he is an old fashioned scamcoiner, whom promotes his multiple projects over the internet in hopes of attracting as many people as possible looking for the "bitcoin" thrill. He clearly lacks the knowledge and drive to make a real project, so has to make his copycats over and over to keep them competitive with the market. I recall he wasn't able to change the network port for his first gossip fork. I was in the community at the time because of a friend of mine, so I "took over" and provided some form of support, together with another german individual. I first encountered Pascal Papara as he was constantly polluting our netcode with transcendence network messages. His group of acolytes wasn't happy with my complaints, we had a nice fight (I was a young kid with not much to do back then, i wasn't even into crypto yet afaik) and that was it. I later met Pascal Papara again, a few months ago, when he asked another project to delist his coin as they were "dumping" it. Again, I was to some extent involved with this project, and very much sick of this behaviour (I only want to forget that such people exist), so another fight of sorts erupted. I was recently sent a message from a friend of mine, whom told me you were still discussing about my old conversations for some reason, so here I am.
I'm sorry, but old messages seem lost forever (I have no idea how they were deleted). I hope this message can help clear any confusion and/or affiliation there may have been between me and this scamcoiner, I have nothing to do with him and would rather be as far away as possible from his crippled logic and diseased brain.

This being said, I agree having such individuals running blatant scams and keeping them relevant for so many years is a serious issue. Fortunately, the market tends to make sure projects such as these have a slow, but painful death. I published a functional PoC of an exploit https://github.com/giaki3003/stake-grinding-kernels one can run on many altcoins which run on old, legacy PoS code, which is only the case for older scamcoins, which lets a staker produce a numerous amount of blocks with little effort. I've seen this PoC evolve into complex scripts and fully-featured "grinders", and projects which didn't upgrade timely after our responsible disclosure procedure are at a severe risk of a variety of attacks. Telos, obviously, has a "developer" who may be very good at scamming people, but doesn't know anything about code. Neither do his Fiverr developers whom he keeps changing in hopes of actually getting some real development done.

My friend of mine, who asked me a few weeks ago to survey the Telos chain for any grinding behaviour, feared what I confirmed shortly after. Telos is being exploited, in all ways, by addresses such as this https://explorer.teloscoin.org/address/GhBL8uKWoYjGF1eogev4aLooQTD92npLns (I advise people who are interested in this to run their own explorer/take screenshots, as Pascal seems to have the tendency to cancel my messages)
The masternode reward has been stolen consistently for the last 6 months, by a stake grinder whom has taken around 70% of the blocks available to stakers for this period of time.

Pascal Papara seems to be aware of this, and has urged his Fiverr army of "developers" to fix this. Their attempt has been... well, have a look. https://github.com/RSerhii/transcendence/tree/3.0.2
Total and utter amateurs, trying their best at nabbling together some workable code of sorts. With absolutely no idea of what they're doing.
The attempted fork has already failed a few times if i'm not mistaken. And, judging by the development pace of the Fiverr army of "developers", I don't think it'll suceed anytime soon.

This being addressed, i would like you all to not include me in any conversation about this individual from now on, be it here on this forum, or elsewhere. I do not want to have anything to do with this project, I have asked you multiple times to leave me alone, the next thing will be blocking every single mention of this sad little scam I see.

Pascal, I told you anything you would do would be a failure. You didn't listen, it is what it is.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: