Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling.  (Read 35634 times)
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

For me,we should not do panic selling as this will affect the market price value contineous to drop.We all know that the cryptocurrencies are very volatile.The ups and diwns of the market price value right now is just a normal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

This panic selling really affecting the price value so mostly users sell not to lose all. But, the thing you will sell at the most price in down trend it is hard to recover loses. Best is not to panic sell when price drops rather to be patient.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
Selling panic affects a lot of the value of coin. Because sellers will sell at lower than average prices and lower to sell quickly. So it affects pretty much the cost of coin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

Panic selling incase you don't understand is just sell as just a sell. It is now called panic sell because investors perhaps are scared that if they keep hodling the coin, it might keep dropping. This kind of sell is usually caused by a negative information against the coin.

How it affect the market is that much people begin to sell and few or no body make a demand. And so because there are no demands, nobody orders for a buy,  price keeps diving.

The simple explanation is when people panic sell meaning they are disposing all their coins even in lowest value things thay made those coins drops more the price because of selling in wrong time this is the way why the coins being affected by panic selling

So to all concerns about on what the market will be,better learn to be strong and patient never sell at losses when you know that the coin has a big potential and deserves to be holding
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

If many people panic and sell their coins is certainly the market will increasingly fall. Better still be patient and make long-term trading strategies. Long-term trading strategies would be more beneficial to you. We believe the future of crypto. If you start now to invest for the future that will be better.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

I think panic sell definitely affect value of coin as well as crypto market. If demand of any coin will be decreased than market will automatically go down. I think if people will control their emotion and hold all investment for long then market will grow on the top forever.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

because most crypto traders are unable to control. especially beginner traders. they only want quick profits. so forget about risk and patience. when the price of crypto currencies they will panic. and sell their coins. and hope to buy at a lower price. but whales are smarter. they will make prices go up when most panicists have sold their coins and made coins fall when they have bought.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

The panic mood affects the value of coins in this way due to the fact that when people in panic sell large amounts of coins in such a short period of time that it naturally affects its value. I will try to explain to you with a small example.  Do you have a balloon ( cryptocurrency or some coin) its value increases from when it grows in demand, and the ball from this inflates. If same people sell, therefore they reduce the cost of coin and the ball deflated. Everything is logical and natural. I think I answered your question.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

Panic leads to big sales. Accordingly, with a decrease in demand for coins, its value. Therefore, to some extent, we ourselves make the price of the crypto currency. Do not panic, not to kill the crypto completely.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

it affects it a lot, even with the definition of demand and supply in economics, when there is too much supply of a particular goods, it tends to affect the demand and actually reduces it value
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

Panic selling is one of the reason why cryptocurrency are very volatile. Most of the are emotional traders, impatient and noobs..

Sometimes it happens to people who don't have a choice but to sell their coins in a panic situation, because of the needs of money. The call of urgency needs in money and only by selling their coins even in the low period can only help them solve their money problem.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Panic selling is for the people who are afraid of decreasing of prices. They don't have enough knowledge about that situation or any idea on what to do about that. Everyone should be patient because you will miss that higher profit.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

because most crypto traders are unable to control. especially beginner traders. they only want quick profits. so forget about risk and patience. when the price of crypto currencies they will panic. and sell their coins. and hope to buy at a lower price. but whales are smarter. they will make prices go up when most panicists have sold their coins and made coins fall when they have bought.

Therefore, there are so few successful traders in the world, and so many people are disappointed in the crypto currency. Many people panic because they invest in crypto currency means that they are afraid to lose, I call it a non-professional approach.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

keep selling, the rest of us will just buy.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

When many people do panic selling, of course the demand of the coins get less because they can buy it from people. Now, if the supply of those coins are at the same pace, then there is a chance for a scenario of the coins that will not be bought gets wasted, thus resulting for the coin to decrease it's value to get more buyers.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

It greatly affects the market because it loses confidence in the market, and bring down the value of the token, once the value of the coin losses it's value people will lose their investment, the project should do something to avoid their holders from panic selling their coins

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

What I always do with my coins is basically I just hold them until I get the desired amount that I want to earn on that platform. There is really no good that will brought about with Panic selling or even the fact that when you sell your cryptos because of emotions it will be a deadly affair.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

At this point market is in full panic mode and it is fuiled by stupid ICO management who are jumping ship .

They are selling out so low, if they haf some rational thinking they would have solf their funds a lot earlier.
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Panic selling coins has the most effect on new coins that only went to exchangers and exchanges because people are afraid that this is the end!
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Most times panic selling happens when investors think huge dump will come in market or any bad news can come or they loosing their confidence on that coins as they think it will not pump in near future. So when panic selling comes on bad news the price of that coin will dump heavy as in market depth you can see more sellers active than buyer. And sudden dumps happen in that coins and till any good news not comes that coins fall and fall everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: