Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39171 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.
Team involving on answering the repeated questions may waste the project time however they can prioritize the new questions or address all the common question and answers in the PIN MSG in their official social channel that will not discourage the investors.
I agree that there are repeated questions from the community, but thankfully they didn't find it as a waste of time, rather an important one because the investors might feel down.

I think it is normal to have repeated question since they are just starting, they should look at it in a good way because it means they are getting more new supporters or interest for this project.

Well then the project could atleast make a FAQ section with the most common questions that are asked so people are atleast informed in the very least
Well I hope the could give consideration to that suggestion since it might be the most convenient to both, and I think it could actually help investors interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

I recently visited their website then saw they have really partnered with 4NEW, SMARTEX, ARBITAS and other more companies? Is this true?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

I recently visited their website then saw they have really partnered with 4NEW, SMARTEX, ARBITAS and other more companies? Is this true?

I browse the site 4New and looking if they are really partnered with unifox but it seems there are no result or link connected to them.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

I browse the site 4New and looking if they are really partnered with unifox but it seems there are no result or link connected to them.
I think if have sign contract is better. All partners should be transparency and everyone can know exactly the trusted of this information.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

what are your nearest plans for partnership agreements in the near future? Because you need to conclude as many contracts as possible, for a wider choice of crypto currency at your ATMs and terminals.

Hello, we have made very good partnerships which we are sure will help to achieve the goals of UniFox, you can know all our partners on our web ico.unifox.io. Stay tuned to our social media channels to get to know the news instantly.
What cooperation? We need concrete. I would like to know the names of these partners and their degree of influence in the cryptomir, should they be trusted in general? Please comment on this situation.
well, the developers said that you can read all the information on the official website of the project. It will be easy for you to understand everything that is written there, and perhaps you will no longer have questions.

Hi everyone, you can see all our partners on our website ico.unifox.io

Also, the latest associations have been announced in the following blog posts:

https://medium.com/unifox/unifox-phore-blockchain-partnership-afdde1cebe5c
https://medium.com/unifox/new-partnership-unifox-has-formed-a-partnership-with-electra-project-766e1d7dccc3
https://medium.com/unifox/unifox-achain-partnership-announcement-da835860b4b3
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

I have visited their official website and ICO page, It's not yet started right? And the promotion of 50% discount bonus are attracting, I will surely wait for the presale date.

Hi, presale has not started, we will publish the details soon
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

This question can be answered only by the administration, if they cooperate with such companies, it means that this is true if it is written. I think if it was not so, then they would not have written on their website unconfirmed information.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

To date, everything is not working stable. the prices for crypto-currencies change very often and there is no stability now. I very much hope that soon everything will be better.

Hi Zianingbu, with Unicash we remove volatility from crypto so we give a good reason for the people avoid fear of losing value

This is impossible, volatility can not be removed from crypto, you are not first the one to create a stable token or coin. Stable coin used just to convert your asset into it during crash, just like dollar or Tether if you want to be safe during the crash.
But here the developer says quite the contrary. I think if they created such a token, then they are confident in it that volatility will work correctly.
If it's possible how would they going to ignore or remove volatility in crypto? price of crypto is like the price of real money that changed value everyday.
Something I totally got confused about this all. And what about volatility? Each token price is formed in different ways, somebody is attached to Bitcoin, some to the dollar, all depend on different ways.

Unicash currency is backed 1:1 to FIAT currencies and is transparently backed on. It means the cryptocurrency acts just like FIAT. That is our crypto/FIAT conducting payment system. Thanks to Unicash you can move your funds between all parts of our project.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:15:40 AM

I like the project, because developers are very active in social networks and communicate with participants a lot.
Hopefully this will be consistent task for the members in that way we are always informed regarding new updates about the project.

Hi! Every Monday we post new posts on our blog, we also share the info immediately on all our social media channels. We like to keep our community informed  Wink
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

It's nice we have a great opportunity to store our tokens and it is unifox wallet. Unifox token have own block chain and a dedicated wallets and has utility, security tokens when we get fox token and runs of unifox block chain
And it does a numbers of deployed atm's depend or on the available ATM stock and I wish you a good luck to fulfill your aim that unifox plans to keep 6,000 atms by 2020 and also leads the world to recognize unifox as one of the good legit platform

In many ways you can repeat the successes of pundix, they also opened terminals flew to conferences and bought tokens once a month crediting thus holders profit. As a result, even in such a simple market, growth was very strong.
In Pundix, a simpler project and terminals are much cheaper than ATM, who will pay for ATM installation?

UniFox ATMs open doors to new partnerships because there is extended availability for: paying other bills or actions (such as electricity bills, ID verification process, micro loans etc) through those machines. And much more! Customer may come to our ATM, the customer is able to buy Unicash cryptocurrency. This is how we connect online and offline world.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

Certainly a very interesting project details disclosed on thier whitepaper is surely worth following. Good luck to your project.
If it happens differently and the team does not follow its whitepaper, then the community and investors can be deeply disappointed in the project and they will start to complain to the developer. Therefore, I hope that there will be no problems with the implementation.

You can be sure that we will not disappoint you, we are working tirelessly on our objectives and the established plan
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.
Team involving on answering the repeated questions may waste the project time however they can prioritize the new questions or address all the common question and answers in the PIN MSG in their official social channel that will not discourage the investors.
I agree that there are repeated questions from the community, but thankfully they didn't find it as a waste of time, rather an important one because the investors might feel down.

I think it is normal to have repeated question since they are just starting, they should look at it in a good way because it means they are getting more new supporters or interest for this project.

Well then the project could atleast make a FAQ section with the most common questions that are asked so people are atleast informed in the very least

The UniFox team receive all your questions and it is a pleasure answer it, certainly, sometimes the community repeats the same questions to us on several occasions but the important thing is to answer them all to clarify your doubts. We also have the FAQ section on our website for quick access  Wink
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Unifox have any plan for listing at some major exchange and coinmarketcap? I have seriously about this problem.

We are in talks with big exchanges and will make sure that FOX is well tradable. But we can’t disclose anything now due to NDA.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

I like the project, especially the bold decision of the developers to organize a bounty at the very beginning.
Yes, i totally agree with you that the team have good strategy at promoting by both airdrop and bounty program.
Actually the team is very active in terms of project marketing. They launch a campaign this early stage but it turns out beautifully so I am very confident that the project will be a great platform in the future. Bounty campaigns are the most common and effective way to market th project.
An interesting idea and a bounty from the bounty is very good, but I never saw in what jurisdiction the company was registered?

UniFox is registered in UAE
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Yes, it's true
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

I think if have sign contract is better. All partners should be transparency and everyone can know exactly the trusted of this information.

If you click on the partners images it will take you to their websites
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

If you click on the partners images it will take you to their websites
Thanks for the information admin, hopefully this partnership will be a great help in making the project into success in the near future.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

The UniFox team receive all your questions and it is a pleasure answer it, certainly, sometimes the community repeats the same questions to us on several occasions but the important thing is to answer them all to clarify your doubts. We also have the FAQ section on our website for quick access  Wink
I would recommend a tab for Support dealing with the user queries on the website will allow the users to post their queries and for every query you can create a Ticket and share the number to the participants that will allow the users to create tickets, increases website traffic also the users questions should be answered on basing the Ticket numbers in an order.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

I would recommend a tab for Support dealing with the user queries on the website will allow the users to post their queries and for every query you can create a Ticket and share the number to the participants that will allow the users to create tickets, increases website traffic also the users questions should be answered on basing the Ticket numbers in an order.

The could just ignore the repeating questions or they could put a thread in their website that have the most questioned by them. It's like a help feature that will bring them to some section.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Hi I saw that you'll putting a POS machine as well as ATM, so where do you plan to put it first? I mean what country you plan to put this?

And you said that you're registered in UAE, do you have some documents to support this?

And lastly, do you run with your own blockchain?

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: