Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506371 times)
ghettopools

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:35:54 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

Brand new pool, need miners!  Smiley

aur.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining AURORA today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your AURORA account.

*     PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
**   Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify
*** Promotion active until we reach 150+ mh/s (Anyone signed up before that point will get 0% pool fees after mining for 3+ hours)
**** Does not apply to the Mandatory 0.5% Donation fee to Charity.

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

yo nigga we from the ghetto, We know a scam when we seen one. Why not call that shit a 0.5% fee and be done with it, Ya'll tryna play on a niggaz soft side yo, mother fucking mandatory minimum donation wtf nukka?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CtrlAltDefeated

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:37:32 PM

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining AURORA today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your AURORA account.

*     PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
*** Promotion active until we reach 150+ mh/s (Anyone signed up before that point will get 0% pool fees after mining for 3+ hours)

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

yo nigga we from the ghetto, We know a scam when we seen one. Why not call that shit a 0.5% and be done with it, Ya'll tryna play on a niggaz soft side yo

hahaha thats the funniest thing I've read all day.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

PROMOTION

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

yo nigga we from the ghetto, We know a scam when we seen one. Why not call that shit a 0.5% and be done with it, Ya'll tryna play on a niggaz soft side yo

Sorry, don't follow.  You talking about the 0% Pool fee promotion as opposed to the 0.5% Donation fee to charity?

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
speedhash.eu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:41:22 PM

wow finally. Been trying to register with you guys for ages <3

Yeah sorry buddy...We have been trying to keep our existing miners happy!
I was not so lucky miss it by seconds maybe some invitation I have small 2.8 Mhs 4xMsi R9 280x very efficient

At aur.speedhash.eu we are open to all MINERS Smiley Our super fast servers are waiting for YOU!

We have only 0.01 AUR TX fee

Please join our fast pool: aur.speedhash.eu

60 MH/s pool hashrate and growing!
Automatic payouts from 1 to 500 AUR.

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

OUR SUPPORT THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481664

You can also email us: speedhash.eu @ gmail.com
ghettopools

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:42:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qVdYknl.jpg?1018

Check out our new AuroraCoin Pool!
We have a 1% fee but thats mitigated by our 0.001TX fee's which are much lower than most pools so its like having 0% fee!

Also the first 10 miners to register and PM me here on the forum get 0% fee for life!

We run Stratum Servers with Proprtional Payouts and Vardiff!

Register with us now because you never know when the Ghetto is gonna GetYa Aur.GhettoPools.com
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:47:55 PM

PROMOTION

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Sorry, don't follow.  You talking about the 0% Pool fee promotion as opposed to the 0.5% Donation fee to charity?

To be fair...You have a 0.5 % mandatory donation...Fee's set at 0.5% and you also charge $2.21USD just to withdraw from your pool with a huge 0.1TX fee. I'd rather just pay a flat 1% fee on my shares and a lower TX fee than that shit your passing off as charity.

To put that into perspective. The guy thats #15 on your contributers hashrate lists makes 0.254 a day. Your taking almost half his profit just to withdraw..?
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:49:03 PM

Can you parasites stop spamming the thread?

/rant
ghettopools

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:51:35 PM

Sure if you'll let me suck some blood!?!?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:56:27 PM

The great thing about this coin so far, your pools can't massively dump it!
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:57:02 PM

PROMOTION

Who Are We?

How Does This Work?

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

To be fair...You have a 0.5 % mandatory donation...Fee's set at 0.5% and you also charge $2.21USD just to withdraw from your pool with a huge 0.1TX fee. I'd rather just pay a flat 1% fee on my shares and a lower TX fee than that shit your passing off as charity.

To put that into perspective. The guy thats #15 on your contributers hashrate lists makes 0.254 a day. Your taking almost half his profit just to withdraw..?

ok, not into getting into pool wars here because we all know how difficult it can be to run a successful pool and how expensive it is also.

Regardless, point taken.  Default value of 0.1TX fee is now 0.01.

The 0.5% Donation Fee is mandatory and is a function of the pool being a "CharityMiningPool".  Unlike everyone else that is running pools here, I'm giving up half of my fees to charity which is the whole point of this thing.  The promotion actually takes away any sort of profit from me but does not take away from the theme and purpose of the pool.

Hope that helps explain things, no need to attack other pools in here as we're all trying to essentially run a successful operation.  People have the freedom to choose where they want to mine, if they would like to do so while giving up 0.5% to a charitable cause then let them. Smiley

BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
smc259

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:58:15 PM

If you're in the US, try our dedicated p2pool.
  • Payments go straight to your wallet.
  • No registration.
  • Never worry about a failed pool locking up your coins again.

Stats: http://aur.crewdoginvesting.com:12347  

Config:  
    cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://aur.crewdoginvesting.com:12347 -u YourAuroracoinAddress -p x
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:58:26 PM

hhhhmmm...lemme get back to you on that  Wink
dararel

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:58:40 PM

http://taxi.thecryptonians.com/
crypto era

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

Try to stop talking about pools. leave this thread for conversation about the actual coin.
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:01:15 PM

Multipool has opened an Auroracoin pool on port 3362.  1.5% fee.

Thanks!

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:01:38 PM

So can anyone tell me why the Icelanders are getting free money? They certainly aren't mining it or risking their own founds in speculation. So why is the rest of the world (us) pumping into this? as it will be a localized currency? Huh
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 08:02:43 PM

Can you parasites stop spamming the thread?

/rant

My apologizes, no further discussion with the other pool operators will take place.

I'm not in the business of trashing others that are trying to help the community.

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:03:52 PM

Try to stop talking about pools. leave this thread for conversation about the actual coin.

yep. We could talk around the pools though plus they've kept this thread at the top of page 1 with their spam so thats good Tongue
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 08:05:47 PM

yep. We could talk around the pools though plus they've kept this thread at the top of page 1 with their spam so thats good Tongue

that's one way to look at it  Smiley

speedhash.eu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 08:11:51 PM

So can anyone tell me why the Icelanders are getting free money? They certainly aren't mining it or risking their own founds in speculation. So why is the rest of the world (us) pumping into this? as it will be a localized currency? Huh

Probably because they were first to have this idea. And anything unique is valuable in crypto business Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: