Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506371 times)
eraser

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:05:25 PM

i'm looking for a p2pool with less reject
crunchpool and aur.p2poolnodes
i am from Hong Kong, both pool above got huge reject,its about 50% reject

any suggestion Huh

why do yoy prefer p2pool?
because all pools fucked up yesterday except those p2pool Cry
is it all ok now Huh
can you suggest me a pool Huh

i  mine here
http://p2pool.crunchpool.com:12347/static/
check last block on the site and look at my address APGpx7ejE1YtcnGXUNrjH42xh9Bgb7Q78V on block explorer
thei paid up withing 1 minutes on all the blocks

try this one
http://2.229.0.184:22550/static/

fast and stable
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack80

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

PLS send me ASUmAnapwj4WqnZbY7eaF7zzrHb21dRGo5 , im mining all 2 day and only have 0.02 Auroracoin  Cry . THANKS .

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:25:47 PM

AUR ? Is the coin scam?

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:34:26 PM

AUR ? Is the coin scam?

I dont know if its really a "scam" coin, but it has a 50% premine and a VERY questionable strategy of giving a coin to everybody in iceland (logistic, legal, and political problems will be a result). I personally think the dev is over his head and this will blow apart. But its an ambitious idea at least.

Edit: Also the market cap is greatly overvalued because only about 100,000 coins are being traded, the rest is off the market.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:35:55 PM

AUR ? Is the coin scam?

I dont know if its really a "scam" coin, but it has a 50% premine and a VERY questionable strategy of giving a coin to everybody in iceland (logistic, legal, and political problems will be a result). I personally think the dev is over his head and this will blow apart. But its an ambitious idea at least.

+1

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Navyman47

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

If anyone is looking for a solid pool with a great reputation, I highly recommend http://aurora.leetpools.com
Laterbreh is an awesome pool operator and is usually available in the IRC chat for help and advice.
I've mined several coins with leet and my experience has always been positive.
This isn't their first rodeo and stratum uptime is very consistent.
You will not have to worry about someone running off with your coins.
I think you'll find that they have either the lowest transaction fee or one of the lowest.

Humancell

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

Nice!  Multipool added AUR!!

https://www.multipool.us/stats.php?curr=aur

ANother stable place to mine now!
pjviitas

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

AUR ? Is the coin scam?

Edit: Also the market cap is greatly overvalued because only about 100,000 coins are being traded, the rest is off the market.

I understand that what is going on here may seem strange to North American cultures however, anyone who has spent any time with Nordic (Viking) cultures would understand that this may just work.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:34:06 PM

We don't know what will happen...
Maybe the airdrop pushes the price or it's just the other way round because many icelandish people will just sell their AUR for BTC..

Aur will be mass adopted on the first day of the airdrop, with shops refusing to take any payments other than AUR. The next day, Prime minister Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson will declare April "national aurora month" and parliament will pass a law forever abolishing the króna, anybody caught using it after June 2014 will be deported to Zimbabwe. Capitol controls will be lifted and the ICEX will rise by 50,000% in a single week. The economic production of Iceland will surpass that of the EU (excluding UK) with a new sector of crypto financial services leading the tremendous growth.

Icelanders will be the new wealthy elite, and will start buying up huge chunks of key real estate all over the globe. Stefán Karl Stefánsson will lead a consortium of individuals buying up famous landmarks such as the Empire State building, Eiffel tower, and after lengthy negotiations the burj tower in Dubai. 40% of US farmland will be owned by Iceland individuals giving them near total control of the worldwide grain market.

As the other world governments become alarmed at the seemingly unstoppable growing power of icelandic business people, they will start to impose trade sanctions. PM Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson reacts by buying BAE Systems, Boeing, and various other military contractors. The Icelandic Army surpasses the might of the US military within 6months. Iceland becomes the undisputed naval power of the world controlling shipping lanes and therefore world wide commerce.

Bjork becomes the spiritual leader of the world and a new religion begins.   Hákarl becomes the most consumed food in the world and some guy named Aðalgeir Bragason finds the cure for cancer and arthritis.

By 2050 Iceland colonizes Mars and its 300,000 + citizens settle the planet in order to leave the "sub human" other races behind and start a new pure master race based on the AUR.

utopia vision Grin

No , just too much weed altering a coin holder thoughts.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:51:06 PM

FUCK MULTIPOOL they will dump the price like hell, multipool and its clones are the CANCER of the mining.

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

FUCK MULTIPOOL they will dump the price like hell, multipool and its clones are the CANCER of the mining.

They have caused so much problems for so many people I wonder how they are still operational.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:53:08 PM

+100
pjviitas

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:55:31 PM

+100

Can I get some elaboration here rather than some expletives about Multipool?

I have actually been thinking of joining this pool.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:58:11 PM

+100

go to any p2pool! support the coin! protect it against attacks!

Space for rent if its still trending
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:01:34 PM

Bullshit,you kill the coin and not see the hope on each,just the number,you gain your small 10% and dump this...
embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:13:07 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 06:26:46 PM by embicoin

Nice!  Multipool added AUR!!

+100

Multipool mines a coin only when they think the coin is profitable, in a short lapse of time they fuck the whole mining system of that coin, raising the difficulty to unprecedenting values, then multipool switch to the next "profitable" coin to squish it and leave like an used condom, leaving all the mining ecosystem fucked.

At the sametime all the coins obtained with that massive gigahashes rape are dumped at the lowest possible price in the markets, because they pay their users in BTC.

That is why multipools destroy coins.
Trust me that is not what the mining system is meant to work... The purpose is to safe the network and obtain a reward for it, not to squish the network during several minutes-hours to dump the price until is not profitable anymore...

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:28:33 PM

+100

Multipool mines a coin only when they think the coin is profitable, in a short lapse of time they fuck the whole mining system of that coin, raising the difficulty to unprecedenting values, then multipool switch to the next "profitable" coin to squish it and leave like an used condom, leaving all the mining ecosystem fucked.

At the sametime all the coins obtained with that massive gigahashes rape are dumped at the lowest possible price in the markets, because they pay their users in BTC.

Trust me that is not what the mining system is meant to work... The purpose is to safe the network and obtain a reward for it, not to squish the network during several minutes-hours to dump the price until is not profitable anymore...

Humancell

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:32:34 PM

+100

Sorry ... you are confusing Multipool with their service "Multiport".  They offer a direct pool *dedicated* to AuroraCoin ... port #3362 ... completely separate from their "Multiport" (port #7777) which performs the autoswitching.

I'm open to using other pools ... but the stability of the current pools has been horrible in comparison.  I bounced through 5 pools in 5 days that could seem to stay up and alive for longer than an hours or so at a time.

I'm using the dedicated Multipool AuroraCoin pool until I can find a solid stable pool to use instead.  I'm open to suggestions and proof of the stability.
mineabit

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:33:11 PM

We had over 300 accounts locked due to the failure of our mail server.

Every account has been manually unlocked and you should be able to log back in.

Please be aware we are still waiting for the deployment of the new mail server and the backup one is holding the load but is limited to 100 emails per hour.

As people is getting annoyed with messages on this thread from pool ops (most of them are spam anyway) please keep an eye on the news section of the pool.

The pool is not charging fees and is set to 0.01tx fee so we rely purely on donations from our miners.

Should anyone wish to contribute here is the aur address: AHfCtJcvgoiHNWKx2HBivry5Eh6FNCQp3B

http://aur.pool.mineabit.com/
mpdas108

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

+100

But.. come one.. honestly.. who really thinks any of the alt coins, including AuroraCoin is actually going to grow as strong as Bitcoin, and survive in the long run... seriously.. no pipe smoke dreams.. we are all in it for the short term profit..

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: