Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

I have seen the same solution in other projects, basically, people are still using cash and fiat because stores and retailers like to accept it and they don't like to accept any of those tokens and coins that are issuing every day. Without changing that, if some hold your token,s he will do it just to get profit share and convert to fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:05:08 AM

Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.

Totally, true. We can see that this project have good plans for the future, however they need to establish their credibility first before they can even say that it will be profitable for investors.
Well that's really true and definitely must done first by the team. The Bucket has a good long term plan but since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, people have still doubts and we cannot avoid it. The team should also think on how they will be able to gain the trust and support of the crowd and make its make more known in the crypto currency community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

They main idea for this coins and tokens would be like if you have more coins and tokens from bucket, The bigger the reward they give you. So in my opinion, The more you Hold the more you will have shares from the site? Is that it?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Bucket is very longterm investment, honestly. And noone can make sure that they will have good growth at this time. 10 years have a lot of changing for our crypto world.

Totally, true. We can see that this project have good plans for the future, however they need to establish their credibility first before they can even say that it will be profitable for investors.

Not yet still convinced because there are still famous and established a site that suddenly became scam like bitconnect. We can trust this project but not the extent that you will invest all your crypto's.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

As I visited the site, you can see that their is only a 3 private sale rounds, meaning their is no ICO that would happen based from what I understand. Also, about the discount, it will be a first come first serve basis.

Basically right!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

Not yet still convinced because there are still famous and established a site that suddenly became scam like bitconnect. We can trust this project but not the extent that you will invest all your crypto's.
I'm agree with you, bitconeect is a good project but it is a scam because their ponzi scheme on their referral program.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

As of now many site are reported to be scam, so its natural to be vigilant until they give more information and clarifications, so I guess we have to wait more.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

They main idea for this coins and tokens would be like if you have more coins and tokens from bucket, The bigger the reward they give you. So in my opinion, The more you Hold the more you will have shares from the site? Is that it?
Interesting. So if I hold more coins I will get bigger rewards from the devs. Seems theres so much informations that we need to learn from thier whitepaper.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

is there any translation of the site into other languages besides English? The browser can translate, but it does not translate correctly, and the number of languages affects the prestige of the project.

Definitely, the team are working on it because commonly every new project, they really provide different languages so that more different people can understand the platform. For now, what we can do is to wait for their further announcement.
That is where the need of translators come which is needed in every project so that it can easily understood by other people with different languages and to gain more investors.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

I have read in the telegram chat of Bucket that the team are working with another platform which is Dispatch Lab. It means that this project is already acknowledged and appreciated by the other companies. I will keep looking for the new updates and progress of this project since it is interesting and new.
damniatx_

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

is there any translation of the site into other languages besides English? The browser can translate, but it does not translate correctly, and the number of languages affects the prestige of the project.

Definitely, the team are working on it because commonly every new project, they really provide different languages so that more different people can understand the platform. For now, what we can do is to wait for their further announcement.
That is where the need of translators come which is needed in every project so that it can easily understood by other people with different languages and to gain more investors.
did the developers not launch a bounty translation campaign? It seems to me that this is a good opportunity to translate the site into many languages.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

As I read the WP, they mentioned about Dispatch labs and Stellar blockchain which may seems not yet so famous. And as far as I know, based from their site "Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people." So, definitely this platform(Bucket) seems to adopt different kind of platform that catch my attention.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

I like the idea of BKT, this is a good project.
But I do not think it is good to lock the Token for a year, though that would seem to help ensure profit for investors.
Maybe I will buy some of the needles if the project gets high attention.
Good luck!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

I have read in the telegram chat of Bucket that the team are working with another platform which is Dispatch Lab. It means that this project is already acknowledged and appreciated by the other companies. I will keep looking for the new updates and progress of this project since it is interesting and new.
Something I did not see this, they do not say on the website that the partners are the project you indicated. Could you give a link to this partner, what would I check?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

Something I did not see this, they do not say on the website that the partners are the project you indicated. Could you give a link to this partner, what would I check?

So the same team are doing two project at a time? This would be so much in their hand. I hope there will be no problem occur on the future.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

Interesting. So if I hold more coins I will get bigger rewards from the devs. Seems theres so much informations that we need to learn from thier whitepaper.

If that would be the case, I find it as a good project because by just holding your coins or tokens you can earn high reward which is the main reason why people invest or participating in a project. I really loved to know and see success of this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

I think such idea can ruin the system because imagine if all the users will do have a lot of tokens, then what could be the possibility? Probably its value would now increased and would only fall into a bad token/coin ASAIAC.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I think such idea can ruin the system because imagine if all the users will do have a lot of tokens, then what could be the possibility? Probably its value would now increased and would only fall into a bad token/coin ASAIAC.

I think it is just a promotional bonus that may end anytime once the team reaches their goals, or maybe a good marketing strategies that will encourage investors to buy and hold more tokens.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I think it is just a promotional bonus that may end anytime once the team reaches their goals, or maybe a good marketing strategies that will encourage investors to buy and hold more tokens.
i think so. This promotional ideas could run just for limited time umtil the project reaches its gols and plans. The promotion and some other things will encourage supporters to invite and convince some investors to invest in the project because of some generous rewards that they will earn in return. It's also a good marketing strategy for the project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

I like the idea of BKT, this is a good project.
But I do not think it is good to lock the Token for a year, though that would seem to help ensure profit for investors.
Maybe I will buy some of the needles if the project gets high attention.
Good luck!

The locking is just a usual thing in the real financial world though, it just prevents people from mass dumping and bringing down the price of the coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: