Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency from the team really plays a vital role on their ICO. I'm expecting their doing the tasks needed to cater all the investors and supporters of this platform.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are all about transparency and want to answer any and all questions you have, so please address here. I am here and happy to help.

Do you have plan on making a live interview from the team or CEO of bucket for customers and investor will ask you in live. I think that might be good?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:34:26 AM

How about the global partners and their details accordingly is there any private investors at the backend as that adds a value for the project.

Thanks so much for your interest in Bucket. We have information about our investors located her http://buckettechnologies.com/about-us/, and we are currently recruiting those interesting in investing who are US accredited investors. Let me know if you have any specific questions and how I can be of service! Thanks-Ian from Bucket.

Question admin? So these platform is from  USA? So this is not an Initial Coin Offering then? Do the company have legit and established sponsors or investors that will help the project then?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

How about the global partners and their details accordingly is there any private investors at the backend as that adds a value for the project.

Thanks so much for your interest in Bucket. We have information about our investors located her http://buckettechnologies.com/about-us/, and we are currently recruiting those interesting in investing who are US accredited investors. Let me know if you have any specific questions and how I can be of service! Thanks-Ian from Bucket.

Question admin? So these platform is from  USA? So this is not an Initial Coin Offering then? Do the company have legit and established sponsors or investors that will help the project then?
In the USA, platforms are often registered and these projects are often collected enough to be fully implemented.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

Does your project have active partners that support you, recommend and actively promote? I think it reinforced the interest in the project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

Seems like the Bucket team is pretty doing their responsibilities here in their community to answers all the queries and questions raise by the people. This is a good way to keep a strong bond and smooth flow of relationship of the project team to the users, supporters and investors.  I hope more people will come and notice the good of the Bucket.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

How often are investors interested in a project in which there is not enough information about the project? Is it possible to count on success in this case?
In this case, most likely not. I also begin to doubt a little, because they should have already updated the information, but it's been a long time and no one has updated it. So it's not so important to them.
it seems the team is not very worried about their image. They must understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters, if they do not talk about their plans or about the work done.

Exactly true, their main source of fundings is the investors and supporters they need to update all their plans and futuristic goals in order for them to be keep in tact.
I hope in the near future the team of developers will still appear here with news about their work on the project. This will be a useful update.

but it seems like giving updates is not their main priority as of now, i hope they are just focusing in development and making partnerships and not slacking off because of the kind of market that we have.
Which would be much better, after all the improvements and developments should be the main priorities, but few updates would be more pleasant.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Seems like the Bucket team is pretty doing their responsibilities here in their community to answers all the queries and questions raise by the people. This is a good way to keep a strong bond and smooth flow of relationship of the project team to the users, supporters and investors.  I hope more people will come and notice the good of the Bucket.
Yes. They are seems good in communicating here and always ensure that the members will have enough informations about the flow of the project. But I think they need to be more active also in recruiting some experts that can managed to handle the marketing department so that they can be able to attract more investors to engage in here.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency from the team really plays a vital role on their ICO. I'm expecting their doing the tasks needed to cater all the investors and supporters of this platform.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are all about transparency and want to answer any and all questions you have, so please address here. I am here and happy to help.
I have a question for you about the bounty campaign. Judging by the first page, bounty is not running? Are there alternative ways of getting tokens for advertising your project? Can it be writing an article or recording a video?

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

I have a question for you about the bounty campaign. Judging by the first page, bounty is not running? Are there alternative ways of getting tokens for advertising your project? Can it be writing an article or recording a video?
I'm not sure about the bounty campaign but their bounty is currently running so there will be no worried if you want to join.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Yes. They are seems good in communicating here and always ensure that the members will have enough informations about the flow of the project. But I think they need to be more active also in recruiting some experts that can managed to handle the marketing department so that they can be able to attract more investors to engage in here.

I agree, marketing and advertising are really important in making the project reach success, maybe they need to hire some professionals in marketing and also the team needs to open some promotional bonuses too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

This is the sign of legit  and promising project . they are going very smoothly with their supporters . and this is a good strategy to attract people towards them

well, the project is doing good now, let's see how far this project can go and how high the support they can gain from the people most specially from serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

This is the sign of legit  and promising project . they are going very smoothly with their supporters . and this is a good strategy to attract people towards them

well, the project is doing good now, let's see how far this project can go and how high the support they can gain from the people most specially from serious investors.
Their project is absolutely amazing as of now that they can bring many opportunites for us to get more profits in the right place called bucket.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

It is factor that is necessary if they want to be get some good support from the people. And on the other side, I just wonder what is the situation about their private sale right now because its been a long time since the project has started.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

It is factor that is necessary if they want to be get some good support from the people. And on the other side, I just wonder what is the situation about their private sale right now because its been a long time since the project has started.
Yes, communication of the team with the supporters and investors is very import for proper grow and support of the project. This makes the project more trusting and well known to the people and more people take interest in this. Bucket has a very active marketing and development team which will take this project to great heights.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

If they want to have a high supporters and investors one of the good things they must to do also  is to always updates anytime regarding the status of the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

Yes, communication of the team with the supporters and investors is very import for proper grow and support of the project. This makes the project more trusting and well known to the people and more people take interest in this. Bucket has a very active marketing and development team which will take this project to great heights.
Moreover. Communication for every team are the keys to have a good outcomed in every work to be done. It can generate more ideas that will lead to a better development of the platform. I hope Bucket project will be acknowledged by other companies so that the success will be possible to achieved.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

How often are investors interested in a project in which there is not enough information about the project? Is it possible to count on success in this case?
In this case, most likely not. I also begin to doubt a little, because they should have already updated the information, but it's been a long time and no one has updated it. So it's not so important to them.
it seems the team is not very worried about their image. They must understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters, if they do not talk about their plans or about the work done.
Completely agree with you, you can not so throw and do not update anything. Then you will not get any profit, let alone pay off your costs that were made to launch the project.
It's hard to tell about the future of this project as the team are not much giving some sort of important informations about the current status and the progress that they have achieved. Perhaps, time will only knows about the outcomed on this and I'm just hoping that it will be good and worthy.

For me it is really important that the team is active and giving us more updates about the current status of this project so that more and more investors are going to invest if they will find that the team is doing their best to make it successful.
Actually we have all the same sentiments, but let us also view the other side. We might missing something or misiinterpretting things.  I know for the fact that the project have slowly updates since last few weeks but let's  be fair enough. The might busy right now on some important stuff. Let's wait adn give time one more chance and prove their goals and plans for the project.

Hi everyone, Ian from Bucket here. I would love to answer any and all questions related to Bucket, so please direct them here. Our team is diligently finishing development and acquiring vendors. We are earnestly seeking investment as well, so please let me know any questions you have related to our STO. Thanks! Here to help!

That is quite a good to hear wherein the team is diligently finishing development and acquiring vendors. Indeed, you really takes time to make a good communication and being active. Moreover, is the team only accept US citizen and no plans to accept other countries?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I think they just want attract more "real investor" from USA. I have click at linkedin link of the team but it is not work?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

I do believe tthat  also mate. The project shows authenticity and visible signs of legitimacy. Hopefully the project will increasethe community members. The funds needs to boost up to support the  project for eentire project progress.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

I think they just want attract more "real investor" from USA. I have click at linkedin link of the team but it is not work?
Me too, i think they will update these linkedin link as soon as possible. And i feeling Bucket need more professional devs at their team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: