Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 10:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4028 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

There are a lot of tags in this project that do not set me up for it: the lack of a roadmap, there is no detailed information about the fees, the team. I hope that they will add transparency.
Same here. It is very important to know the team behind a specific project so that people who supported it especially investors will have an ideas about their capabilities in handling a project. Hopefully, they will be able to provide this because it can add plus factor to attract more investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lumpdeadrollcatt

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

remarkable sales fees!
Impeccably plan, riveting project!  Good luck team!
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

There are a lot of tags in this project that do not set me up for it: the lack of a roadmap, there is no detailed information about the fees, the team. I hope that they will add transparency.
Same here. It is very important to know the team behind a specific project so that people who supported it especially investors will have an ideas about their capabilities in handling a project. Hopefully, they will be able to provide this because it can add plus factor to attract more investors.
It's realy important to know who and what kind of poeple that you want to in trust your saving or investment. You should have cleared ideas and information  towards the people that will be working on the project. It is your right as investors to be more smart and vigilant for your own safety.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

To attract investors it isn't enough to answer questions of users and to tell them about as far as the project is abrupt. It is necessary to support the words with actions and constantly to prove it, only this way investors will find confidence.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

When is the team planning on releasing whitepaper and also the detail on the token and percentage shares should be expatiated more fully the info here is quite small even on tokensales i hope they look into it

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

I read through their press and I found out that Bucket has raised about $2.5 million in private equity. I think this is enough to continue to build the platform and in addition to that, Hwang said “We are switching to an ICO [initial coin offering] and intend on raising in the ballpark of $33 million of global support to see us through product launch.” This is just an information that I read from their website.

They can say anything in those articles, but we don't have any information that verify. By looking that their social media and telegram group, they still don't lots of support at moment and still there is no details on token sale to see if there is any demand on their token or no.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

I read through their press and I found out that Bucket has raised about $2.5 million in private equity. I think this is enough to continue to build the platform and in addition to that, Hwang said “We are switching to an ICO [initial coin offering] and intend on raising in the ballpark of $33 million of global support to see us through product launch.” This is just an information that I read from their website.

They can say anything in those articles, but we don't have any information that verify. By looking that their social media and telegram group, they still don't lots of support at moment and still there is no details on token sale to see if there is any demand on their token or no.

The team must be more active and aggressive in making more developments and improvements from this project, also a frequent updates and new announcements will encourage other investors to participate too.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

When is the team planning on releasing whitepaper and also the detail on the token and percentage shares should be expatiated more fully the info here is quite small even on tokensales i hope they look into it

For lets wait for the updates and news from the team. The whitepaper is needed to determine all the plans and road map for these project. Hope they can release it soon. I think there are many interested investor who will join if they can read and know the status of the project from the whitepaper.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

The team must be more active and aggressive in making more developments and improvements from this project, also a frequent updates and new announcements will encourage other investors to participate too.

There are also doubts from the other members because as for now they do not have whitepapers for the project. I think this is important to us especially the investors.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

I think its more important than the other information about the project, because most of the investors now are looking at the background of the team, its probably their basis in trusting the project.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

I think its more important than the other information about the project, because most of the investors now are looking at the background of the team, its probably their basis in trusting the project.
That's why it's strange that the developers do not update the information and do not add to the branch or website.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

There are also doubts from the other members because as for now they do not have whitepapers for the project. I think this is important to us especially the investors.
And who has already invested in this project? Or while many are just waiting for the addition of information? What are the plans of the team? It is difficult to work without a road map.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

The project should be constantly engaged. If the developers do not show activity, then investors will not want to invest money.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

Transparency is the key, investors will eventually come to trust a project that are transparent with their team, plans and more.
damniatx_

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

And who has already invested in this project? Or while many are just waiting for the addition of information? What are the plans of the team? It is difficult to work without a road map.
I think that many are still waiting. The project is just beginning its development and today there really is not enough information about the project itself. I hope soon the developers will add news here.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

I think that many are still waiting. The project is just beginning its development and today there really is not enough information about the project itself. I hope soon the developers will add news here.
Maybe as soon as it progress they will add more information. Let's just be patient for now for maybe the further informations are still on the making although that would be a bit disappointing if they make so much delay.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

They need the approval even to publish the information from all hierarchy levels and the proof reading aspects also need to be covered let us wait for the more information.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

Maybe as soon as it progress they will add more information. Let's just be patient for now for maybe the further informations are still on the making although that would be a bit disappointing if they make so much delay.
Some people are already showing thier doubt on this project due to thier impatience to wait. We should also try to undersrand thier situation because running a very big project is really extensive.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

As a token holder you sre entitled a 28% annual bonus from thier sales, I think nobody can give that kind of offer exept the bucket management.
28% per year is good, but the volatility of the cryptocurrency is very high. During the year the price may vary between 500% - 3000%, and very often instead of profit you get a loss. Undecided
Yes, there is one such nuance that is not possible to guess. If the market is in demand, then there will be profit, if they start selling everything, then there can be losses.
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

The Bucket token is a security token that will pay out profits to token holders in direct proportion to the share of total tokens owned.

So, if you have money and buy you will make more, if not ...

How is this project truly bringing value to the average guy? Or is this focused on the higher class only?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: