Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE !  (Read 4030 times)
bucketthechange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

The project itself is not bad, but unfortunately, I could not find enough information about the developers, related to their work before.

This project to me is interesting but they need to be more transparent to get more trust and support from investors. They should provide detailed information about the team members.

I agree. Transparency will difinitely give plus factors for the project and to be acknowledge by the investors. Perhaps, they need to upgrade also their website since it is not very attractive to the people I think. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of the platform because they have a good purpose here.

Transparency is about the worst aspect of ICOs these days, most of the devs hiding behind the privacy that the internet provides while raking in millions

Sometimes transparency is really hard to believe, we cannot tell if the team is honest about the project and its true status, but I am hoping this project will be more transparent and honest about their real plans and goals.

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. I would love to engage on you on some of the transparency questions and goals. Is there anything in particular you would like to know about or engage about? We want to make everything open a present here so we can best recruit interest. All is open. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

Hello what is the status of the bucket coins now? Are there any good news and developments from the team? Did they found sponsors?

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are currently in our STO pre-sale and are welcoming US accredited investors. The TGE will be at the end of the end of the third round of token sale.

Our product is about to launch in North West Arkansas in August and we are signing on vendors in that area and Singapore. We are currently looking for investors and are wanting to talk with interested parties ASAP. Our token website is token.buckettechnologies.com
I have some question about Bucket release. When we can using this application? Or is it availabled at google play store already?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

At this stage, the project will become more famous. But will the bounty program be launched to expand the number of interested people?
Your are right here buddy. This is the perfect time for the Bucket project to expand its community and spread more information regarding the true identity of the Bucket that will bring true and good impact to the crypto world. I am also looking forward to the bounty campaigns of the team Bucket to be launched.

What could he the reason of your thoughts that this is the perfect time for the Bucket to expand its community? Anyway, probably the team still making sure of their actions with regards to the project because it's important that everything should be set according to plan.

Yes. Every step that they were going to make must be fit to their plans so that it will have a better effect for the project. It will also be good if they can provide some sort of important informations about the current status of the platform so that people who supported it will be aware on it.
Many do not look at how the ICO goes, and this is a minus of these events.  Most of the users only pay attention to the final result, but not to the intermediate result and this is wrong on their part.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bucketthechange

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.
As it seems to me such actions from the developers should not be expected, due to the fact that the whitepaper is so great in my opinion and does not require any drastic changes.  Another thing roadmap, with it easier.

Thanks for the kind words. For those who are interested in investing, please check out our token website token.buckettechnologies.com for further information. I am here to engage questions as well. My name is Ian and I am with Bucket! Thanks!
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

At the early stage of the project, perhaps the team correctly distributed the funds. The most important thing is that the team, in the future, clearly adhere to its road map and perform all tasks.
Is still in early stage to talk about their roadmap and co and i think they are moving quite nicely and their response here is quite great for their team i think They are really active so i hope we get updated the good news soon

As I know there are still people who are waiting for the team to update the whitepapers that they promise. That one will have a big effect on the potential investors who are interested to be part of these project.
As it seems to me such actions from the developers should not be expected, due to the fact that the whitepaper is so great in my opinion and does not require any drastic changes.  Another thing roadmap, with it easier.

Thanks for the kind words. For those who are interested in investing, please check out our token website token.buckettechnologies.com for further information. I am here to engage questions as well. My name is Ian and I am with Bucket! Thanks!
very nice Ian. Tell me, what is the minimum amount for which I can purchase tokens on your site? And how long will the sales of tokens last?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

very nice Ian. Tell me, what is the minimum amount for which I can purchase tokens on your site? And how long will the sales of tokens last?
Bucket team admins always recommending to visit the official website and find all the details and be aware of the scammers, this is for the welfare and safety of every investor.
Francine@Bucket

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

Hello what is the status of the bucket coins now? Are there any good news and developments from the team? Did they found sponsors?

Hi, this is Ian from Bucket. We are currently in our STO pre-sale and are welcoming US accredited investors. The TGE will be at the end of the end of the third round of token sale.

Our product is about to launch in North West Arkansas in August and we are signing on vendors in that area and Singapore. We are currently looking for investors and are wanting to talk with interested parties ASAP. Our token website is token.buckettechnologies.com
I have some question about Bucket release. When we can using this application? Or is it availabled at google play store already?

Hi - Francine from Bucket - our app is not yet live on Google Play or the Apple app store.  Once it is live, you can start Bucketing immediately at participating retailers which are located in the vicinity of our pilot program in Northwest Arkansas.  However, if you are not in that specific locale you can still download the app and play around with it and tell the retailers and restaurants you like that they should implement Bucket Smiley

Hope that helps!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

Hi - Francine from Bucket - our app is not yet live on Google Play or the Apple app store.  Once it is live, you can start Bucketing immediately at participating retailers which are located in the vicinity of our pilot program in Northwest Arkansas.  However, if you are not in that specific locale you can still download the app and play around with it and tell the retailers and restaurants you like that they should implement Bucket Smiley

Hope that helps!
Do you have any specific dates when you are going to submit your platform on Google Play? How soon will this happen and will it be a free application?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

Hope that helps!
Is the App currently in testing phase are in development phase of adding more features to the App ? As it is making most of us to know about its functionalities and the workflow.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

The team already assigned a social media manager for this project, what a nice strategy indeed. Hoping this will continue until the ICO will end.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Atleast the team here are always doing their best to provide updates and answer queries thats much better to know that alot is going down with devs So far we have whitepaper and other soon to be released wallet lets wait for that now

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

Atleast the team here are always doing their best to provide updates and answer queries thats much better to know that alot is going down with devs So far we have whitepaper and other soon to be released wallet lets wait for that now
They have various competitors and they was exploring to the new mechanisms that will add a value for the project and creates a better possibility for success.
jenny218

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

Hope that helps!
Do you have any specific dates when you are going to submit your platform on Google Play? How soon will this happen and will it be a free application?

We are putting our final touches and submitting to Google Play very soon. Yes, the app is free Smiley.
- Jenny from Bucket
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Yes. Every step that they were going to make must be fit to their plans so that it will have a better effect for the project. It will also be good if they can provide some sort of important informations about the current status of the platform so that people who supported it will be aware on it.

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - we definitely agree with everyone that we need a defined roadmap and we are working diligently on launching our product.  Our STO is live right now and we are about to close our first round of private sale - anyone who is interested in participating should DM me.  A few updates on the Bucket product: we are submitting to the Apple App store and Google Play store this week.  Our team of developers have built and launched several apps and are well aware of the specifications of both Apple and Google to get an app approved.  We are confident we  built a great app that is easy to use for all ages and we are so excited to be live soon!

Please let me know if that helps or if you have any questions.

We already saw your app on some videos that you uploaded on youtube, it looks good  and ready to be publish, anyway one week is not long time, we will for it to test on give our feedback.
Francine@Bucket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

Hope that helps!

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - no definitive date as of right now.  Anyone who has developed a product knows my dev team would murder me if I gave out an official date! Smiley  I'm on the marketing side where I want everything done "yesterday" but we are really close to submitting to Google Play , probably in the next week or so.  Bucket is free for users!
Francine@Bucket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

What is going with the project's apparent and current goals and how is the team working on that?

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - great question.  Our current goals are to launch the Bucket product and begin our pilot program in Northwest Arkansas.  We plan on accomplishing this goal (we are so close to being live) by working diligently to submit a product to Google Play and the Apple App store so we can turn on our retailers and our product is live.  There are some marketing components with that of course, we have created a pipeline of good will and brand awareness in the area so that people have been waiting for our product to launch (it's a great place to be!) 

With our STO, we hope to fill our first tranche of raise which offers a 60% discount on the token.  Each successive tranche of raise equals a smaller discount on the token.  We plan on accomplishing this by launching a bounty campaign and we have great traction with our token advisor, The Bureau in SF (www.bureau.is) who is introducing us to interested investors in the crypto space.

I hope that helps!  I'm here to answer any other questions you may have.   
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

What is going with the project's apparent and current goals and how is the team working on that?

Hi - Francine from Bucket here - great question.  Our current goals are to launch the Bucket product and begin our pilot program in Northwest Arkansas.  We plan on accomplishing this goal (we are so close to being live) by working diligently to submit a product to Google Play and the Apple App store so we can turn on our retailers and our product is live.  There are some marketing components with that of course, we have created a pipeline of good will and brand awareness in the area so that people have been waiting for our product to launch (it's a great place to be!) 

With our STO, we hope to fill our first tranche of raise which offers a 60% discount on the token.  Each successive tranche of raise equals a smaller discount on the token.  We plan on accomplishing this by launching a bounty campaign and we have great traction with our token advisor, The Bureau in SF (www.bureau.is) who is introducing us to interested investors in the crypto space.

Good work on the fast response and report from the team BUCKET. Hey I love your news about the apps  for google play and apple App, you are planning to introduces to us soon. More improvements and good news to hear!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:33:34 AM

Good work on the fast response and report from the team BUCKET. Hey I love your news about the apps  for google play and apple App, you are planning to introduces to us soon. More improvements and good news to hear!

Great admin of bucket here is an active answering all the quires of the members and investors. But admin is there plan to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC? Or any bounty campaign.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:01:18 AM

Great admin of bucket here is an active answering all the quires of the members and investors. But admin is there plan to launch a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC? Or any bounty campaign.

They will be more attractive to the people here in the crypto currency community if they will be truly be able to launch a bounty campaign programs since it is a great move to spread much widely the information regarding this Bucket project. I will be looking forward for the team to make this happen.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

Many of the marks that tell me not to be in this project can be when the information is added and the project becomes transparent.

Thanks for your comment. This is Ian from Bucket. Just wondering what information you would like to see? Happy to supply any information.

I think most of the people want to know the publishing date of bounty program. Thus help you to get more investors. I want to know about investors . how many are interested to participate in?

In a different perspective, some investors don't like project that are hyped because of bounty campaigns and airdrops. What's important is the innovative idea of the project that will be able to attract investors.

Some investors don't like bounty campaign but bounty campaign is the way of promotion that brings a lot of investors towards the project. Innovative ideas need to include in project but you can't leave bounty program

What's the reason why some investors don't like bounty program? Because it will help the project to boost their strategy and because of that, sales would be increased.
Well I think some investors wouldn't agree but many would wan't to, and besides its actually a great help in gaining more investors.

I agree, this strategies will surely gain more investors and the project will surely boosts popularity so I don't believe that investors don't like this kind of marketing.
They should get more experienced project advisors to work on this project because they need to have an effective advertising while they are still being patronized by investors.
That indeed is a good idea, experienced advisers help both promotion and developments of the project and investors would surely like it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: