Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone loses money when the market is down right?  (Read 22136 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:08:26 AM

Yes, they loses their money when the market down because they all panic and just sell it what they want. But if you hold it and be patient they will not loosing their money
Right.You will only lose your money if you are in a panic selling instead of patiently holding your coins in times of dips.And if you doubt gaining profit in trading too with this down market,then you can try other alternatives like participating in signature and bounty campaigns.You can also gain a decent income here as long as it is not a scam one.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

I think more than 60% of crypto trader loss money now, i also been loss much money more than 70%. I have no idea again and i just hold all my coins, i still trust crypto and will be bullish again in next year. Learn from this crash and make greater trading strategy to avoided big loss is best thing to do now.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:23:31 AM

Everyone loses their money is correct but not everyone who lose their money is at loss.

There are still a trader who can still manage to get profit in this bear market, as you can see on CoinMarketCap, there are always 1-5 coins in the biggest gainer who inclined more than 30% in this bear market, you just need to dig up and research it.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

No not everyone is losing money, some people make money when they short Bitcoin when the market is going down. And some people take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and altcoin at a low price. When market recover, they will make some profit.
Not all the people are angry about the market. Some are still able to earn or make some good money and this is a good thing, creating a sought of optimism in the market. Besides, the recent surge in the monetary value of Bitcoin was another reason why people started investing so much again.

And speaking about earning when the market is down, so yes this is also possible in case the initial cost of investment is low than the current price at which you trade in the market. There are many possible ways in crypto market.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

There are days when BTC and altcoins keep dropping every single hour but then this doesn't happen for a long time and at the end of the say the price gets stable or at least it recovers a bit. It never happens that a coin is keeping on going down continuously unless it is a shitcoin which is about to get trashed. The only time to make profit in such situations is when the coin recovers slightly. It's better to wait until the coin hits the bottom. Buy more at that price and wait for the right time to sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

Does anyone know if its possible an altcoin price to be down every single hour in a 24 hour period?  Like imagine you bought coin at 1 dollar.  Then look at the price and it not once hit above 1 dollar?  Because if thats the case, then isn't it impossible to make any money that day right? 
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

If the market down and you have invested ofcoarse we will lose our money. But here's the good news even you lose some money you can invest more and the market up and you will earn more profit than the profit that you expected.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

Most people lose money but not everyone
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Not everyone loses money in decreasing market because there are some ways to make money like margin trading probably.
That's right,  but only few have knew about it and mostly new comers will loss as they do selling their coins at this stage. They aren't have enough knowledge on how to strategies during this season and only expert will margin trading.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

Yes! The obvious answer is of course, even those who trade and by make the right market decision to either buy or sell at the right time for good profit, overall we all lose because the net worth value of the coins is reduced during the bear market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

Not a few indeed, newcomers who are easily panicked by the decline in market prices. This naturally happens to them because as long as he tries to make a career in cryptocurrency maybe no one's directing it in the right way.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

Right! Anyone who invests in electronic money also loses money when the market drops. When buying high prices not sold, the price has dropped, waiting for the market to rise. The wait is not beneficial only cause us more anxiety. I keep the coin over a year now still not sold.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

Everyone loses only if they don't have a self-control and patience, you know that when you are in the market waiting for your turn for the right moment before you sell is still requires patient. And you can't hold on to yourself because you've lost it already watching the market keeps falling and falling then you will the victim of your own actions because you got controlled by your emotion.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Everyone loses only if they don't have a self-control and patience, you know that when you are in the market waiting for your turn for the right moment before you sell is still requires patient. And you can't hold on to yourself because you've lost it already watching the market keeps falling and falling then you will the victim of your own actions because you got controlled by your emotion.

You're right dunfida, people like them are usually easily frustrated, stressed and easily give up on circumstances, they seem to assume that market prices will not grow again. If they believe in the popularity of crypto currencies that the price will recover even better than before. Maybe this panic will never happen.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

I think not everyone but about more than 60% , and trader who make money from this situation of market is trader who always patient waiting for bottom of crypto and trader who always use stop loss in every trade so they can buy back at lower price and they get more coins.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

Of course, everyone losses money when the market is down because essentially everyone's investment is worth less than it would otherwise, and this applies even to those who practice day trade and happen to make the right predictions.
Actually in essence they will not lose anything even if the price goes down, if they don't do any sales on their coins. prices go down
is a natural thing and recover will definitely occur after the price drops. just need a little patience you will avoid losses, even get you will get is profit..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

I think not everyone but about more than 60% , and trader who make money from this situation of market is trader who always patient waiting for bottom of crypto and trader who always use stop loss in every trade so they can buy back at lower price and they get more coins.
not everyone losses a profit of the market is down , because we have our own way of understanding the dropping of the price, some other people will still hold thier coin and i believe that that coin that they still hold is not considered as loss because if the price will rise they can still earn on it by selling at the high price, that is why in crypto we really need a big patience for good.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

Technically all people are losing money when the market is down, but a good coin won't have a constant down, if the price is keep on down then it's mean people are abandon the coin, when a good coin being dumped there will be investors buying the cheap coin, when the market is down then its a great moment to buy, even if you are not going to gain any money from the down market, but it can be the chance to buy cheaper and gain more in the up market
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

Exactly, when the market is down, the coin value will automatically decrease so that many people lose money, but with patience I am optimistic that we can get more profit, and by the end of the year everything will be proven.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Exactly, when the market is down, the coin value will automatically decrease so that many people lose money, but with patience I am optimistic that we can get more profit, and by the end of the year everything will be proven.
We can see that right now the whole market is too unpredictable. I believe that it will stabilize, but I think it will happen only in the middle of summer of the next year. But according to technical analyze first of all Bitcoin will stabilize after it fall under 2000$, then Ethereum will be more stable at 70-100$. Only after that all another alt coins will be more stable and will start slowly rise. as I expect continue of downtrend I just open shorts through margin trading (with the leverage not more than 5x) and get profit. You can earn on any market, if you have enough experience and knowledges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: