Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do?  (Read 4145 times)
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
Indeed. holding is for a long time is a very smart thing to do as far you hold any kind of cryptocurrency. Furthermore, holding is very smart to do simply because it is the key to success and to have a better income. You should wait longer time to sell your cryptocurrency and just hold it and when the token value shoot up its your chance to sell it so that you can earn better income. As a bounty hunter holding of token is also smart thing to do simply because you will sell it the price shoot up.
vuviethung211988

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Forget it for a long time to come back, will suddenly come to you Kiss Kiss
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
I think that in long-term investments it is necessary to prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum and other large cryptocurrencies. All the rest is suitable for short-term investments.

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Right now it seems that only a "Very-long-term" holding will go good. Because for now we are having a terrible sittuation, that can take a really significant amount of time to recover prices. I have one coin, that is already 10 times almost less that it was
nguyenthaihung16

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

Yes longtime holding is a smart thing to do. Many people are regretting after realizing that they can earn more profit after waiting for a long time than selling it in an instant.
bangsatloee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

I think yes long time hold is it a savvy activity presently to cash since more individuals now when have an any coins we have he/she hold the coins or tokens and hold up until the point when the cost of token or coins is up and when the cost is up he/she offer that yet I don't think so why numerous individuals we have to hold that coins and the token.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

I think one just has to identify the right projects. If you hold the right projects u will be find.. I do both the long and short term  because sometimes crypto can be very unpredictable

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Long time holding is not advisable for every coin its not a smart choice for every coin. It's depends on project to project. Small traders do not dump their coins they wait for the right time to sell their coins only some big players that has huge quantity of coins can try to dump the coins but its not so easy for individual to decline the value of a specific coin. If the value of coin is less so it will be a good chance for everyone to buy according to their strength of buying. If you have a good patience to hold or doesn't fear to loose your money then long term holding is advisable on risk.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

From the experience of last couple of years, if you mean to get profit, you should know when to buy and when to hold. Just holding for long time won't make you rich.

I agree with you, because that is indeed the proof.
Accuracy in buying and selling is the main key to getting profit.

All Cryptocurrency markets need a process to increase the price again, I hope faster is better.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

I think it is not a good idea to make long-term investments in this year's market. The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market and is continuing to fall. If we hold it for a long time, we can only lose more.
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

Long-term holding depends on me what coins I hold. If it is Bitcoin or Ethereum, then I will hold it for a long time. Other altcoins will only be held as short-term, and it depends on whether I am short. Money, if I need money, then even Bitcoin I will sell and earn some money,
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

Long time holding investment is a very good thing when dealing with crypto currencies. There are some coins that has there price being on a low at a particular time but if one can be patience enough by holding for a long time, there's probability that the coin price will increase very high in the future and that will be a great and huge profit if you sell the coin by then. Long time holding is not advisable to be practiced on so many coins, the best coins you can hold for a long time is bitcoin and ethereum because they have a great future and they will be highly rewarding later if hold for a long time. So long time holding is a very smart thing to do.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

intelligent and not necessarily will depend on what is being held. When choosing a good crypto for detention will be able to deliver results. but when it's just junk coins only then willing to restrain how long will also increase there will be no meaning to it.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Yes. Long term investment is the better option,that is if you want high returns on investment.
GemmaYoung757

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

I prefer BTC more in the long term because I want to SUPER stable and safe. Fixed BTC amounts to only 21 Million Coins. The most basic structure, minimalist and can guarantee very high security. PRIORITY Long-term (retirement) in the Bitcoin format. In addition, BTC has become the gold standard. Coins, other than better than BTC, such as Nano or Monero, are almost impossible to replace.
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

While holding coins, you maintain faith in the project. Then (maybe), he raises his rating dramatically and the price of his token rises, too, with great speed. All this pays off completely and completely your expectation. But few people can wait for a long time. X2 - X3 is already being sold. And could get X100 - X1000 and even more if they just waited
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

I think yes this is smart something.Actully long term  investment is as like life insurance.Some people do this for future.And long term investment for big profit.Only long term investment can do suddenly rich.It can change life.So I think it's obviously smartness.
Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

If you have lot of courage and patience in waiting for the right timing, long-term holding is really good for you because of the fact that there is a big changes that you can gain what you are expecting especially with the prices of your holding. And for me, it is more profitable if you hold your coin for a long-term way.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

Whether holding for a long time is a very smart thing, I think it depends on what coin you hold. If it is Bitcoin or Ethereum, then I think it is very smart to hold it for a long time, but For other coins, I think long-term holding is a wrong decision because the risk is too great.
wonderbarthsnr10

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Making profits is the target when investing and the only way to make substantial profits is to hold.. Dumping every coin as a bounty Hunter is only gonna generate you very little income.. But, the thing is, not all coin have potentials to increase in value in the long run, that's why holding for long term or dumping depends a whole lot on the Hunter. As for me the idea is to research on a coin, discover its potentials, buy when the price is still low, hold as long as the market needs me to until it hits a price that hats good enough for me, then I sell off. I'm a big fan of longterm holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: