Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market can be manipulated?  (Read 5399 times)
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Hi there,

They did but that was no big issue. Consider the FUD going around cryptocurrencies for months. When it combines with whales cashing out it created a perfect environment for manipulation. It still goes on FUD is being spread while world is embracing blockchain and cryptopayments. This will continue until rich people bought all the Bitcoin we have. Then the prices will skyrocket.

Kind regards,

Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

In our age with the opportunities that have those people who are basically engaged in their entire lives computer technology and possess the skills of carefree programming. And if we take into account the fact that there is no tool regulating in full control and full measure in the crypto-currency world yet and if it is logical to argue that it brings huge amounts of money to this world of the crypto-currency industry only because of the volatility of coins-then everything becomes clear at once! I believe that this is possible and this is just to deal with those who needs it!
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

Since the market is not regulated, manipulations are certainly possible.
Of course i can not say that for sure.
Nevertheless, i have the feeling, it is so.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?

Since there is no state control and regulation in this market, manipulation is a very simple process. For high-volume coins, it can be easily manipulated for low-volume coins, and it is also extremely easy to control the market. To illustrate with a high-budget investor or investor group, this person / person can easily control the price with as much as half of market share. In addition, the best example of manipulation that can be performed on this market is the whale investors' dumping operations. These investors are changing the price downwards with their own budget, and they earn extra on panic sales. All these events can be realized by controlling and manipulating the market. In summary, a well-budgeted investor can easily play at the market price.
Criptonline

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

If you look at the price chart of bitcoin or other coins, you can see how the price changes by 5-10 percent in a few hours or even minutes. This indicates an artificial manipulation. I'm sure that the market is ruled by speculators.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I believe that many financial institutions here consistently earn due to various manipulations in the crypto market. This fact simply needs to be acknowledged and accounted for. Therefore, various market manipulations are possible. Therefore, you should always carefully evaluate all news and changes in the crypto market.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

A year ago I was engaged in day trading. And weekly, usually on Fridays and Saturdays, I specifically saw how people manipulators large holders of crypto money are involved in rocking the altcoyins. I liked it, because against the background of these manipulations, I earned good money.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Personally, I do not think that such manipulations in the crypto market are possible. After all, the main bet is the anonymity of transactions and the impossibility of manipulation. Of course, some investors and financial institutions can influence the cost of some inexpensive coins, but no more.
CryptoDimas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

As I consider, the rich crypt owners can inflate the price. Who can make their thresholds with their orders, thereby knocking down the price. Just start buying, creating a panic in the market, forcing everyone to buy everything
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Yes, I believe that in any sphere of the investment market different manipulations of trends and prices may occur. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully check all news and changes in the cryptography market. You should always think with your own head and do not rush to make decisions under the influence of external news.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

I don't believe in such things. More to say, it would be extremely difficult to perform such manipulations...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

The market may well be manipulated. I think that this is what is happening now and if it continues, then we can confidently buy now and wait for profit. It makes no sense to specifically reduce the cost of something if there is no growth.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

The market may well be manipulated. I think that this is what is happening now and if it continues, then we can confidently buy now and wait for profit. It makes no sense to specifically reduce the cost of something if there is no growth.
some users buy, and others sell and all because everyone has different attitudes toward crypto-currency. Those who are afraid of losing their money, he sells and thereby makes a mistake.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

What happened this year already shows that the market can be manipulated. Also apart from that, it has made me wiser, to discover new and best effective methods  of investing, trading and choosing the right bounty.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I'm 100% sure of it. I also hope that the market will be manipulated in the direction of the largest growth and then it will be possible to finally stop guessing about the existing or non-existing manipulation
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

I'm 100% sure of it. I also hope that the market will be manipulated in the direction of the largest growth and then it will be possible to finally stop guessing about the existing or non-existing manipulation
therefore we must be prepared for all possibilities, because the certainty here is uncertainty itself so wise in making decisions and in deciding actions with it we might be saved from manipulation.
project-z

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

The last 6 months we only see the manipulation of the crypto currency market. The market is very much suffering from manipulation
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

The crypto market is of course manipulated, it is a basic rule in the investment world - not to allow other market participants to earn more. I always check all the news and do not trust any sites and bloggers.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

Obviously, it's just because the volume is so low. A billionaire or even high end millionaire could easily manipulate it.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

It seems to me that it is already clear to everyone that the whole market is so and there is only one manipulation around and opportunities for this are there. I believe that only some kind of regulation of the market from outside can help in this issue and there will be more honesty and openness in our community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: