Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223004 times)
mistercryptox

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:41:39 PM

i guess we now see the softly kill of MEOW , im really sad about this! but the coin holders of MEOW got weak hands...im also stop the mining it make no sense right now....im really sad about this.... weve got only FORUM supporters (only tipping words) less guys Support it really..! Rest in Peace MEOW :-(
Inity

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:56:54 PM

i guess we now see the softly kill of MEOW , im really sad about this! but the coin holders of MEOW got weak hands...im also stop the mining it make no sense right now....im really sad about this.... weve got only FORUM supporters (only tipping words) less guys Support it really..! Rest in Peace MEOW :-(

Stop staring at the price or at least buy the cheap MEOW. Kittehcoin is still young and will survive, I'm sure of this. Give it some time, be patient. This is not a crap coin like 90% of the altcoin. After all the crap coin dies out I'm sure Kitteh will be still here, Alive and Kicking. We have a great Dev team, lets create a great community to support Kittehcoin and the Devs. Staring at the price, being sad and stop mining is not helping at all
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:18:53 PM

FUD, from a new account registered on February 22.. Hmm wonder where I have seen that before.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=255890;sa=showPosts

Thanks for the laughs.
youAndMe

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

Stop staring at the price or at least buy the cheap MEOW. Kittehcoin is still young and will survive, I'm sure of this. Give it some time, be patient. This is not a crap coin like 90% of the altcoin. After all the crap coin dies out I'm sure Kitteh will be still here, Alive and Kicking. We have a great Dev team, lets create a great community to support Kittehcoin and the Devs. Staring at the price, being sad and stop mining is not helping at all

+1 come on!

ShareCoin Address:Sh7mBDFzjeLWw8Vyo348PGtH8EYUTZt5EV
dadikul

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:35:40 PM

FUD, from a new account registered on February 22.. Hmm wonder where I have seen that before.

Thanks for the laughs.

hehe croaker
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

Thanks for the laughs.
hehe croaker

Aye, just be careful now guys. There will be a lot of FUD now to get cheap coins and then try to manipulate pumps and dumps.
mistercryptox

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:40:11 PM

Thanks for the laughs.

i am invest in TOP and MEOW and both fucks me very well! if this is a reason to laugh??
if yes! do it!

it is not a manipulate it is the true! meaby it is hard to believe but im loose a lot of Money with this both Coins!

DUMB WISENHEIMER!
wB`

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:02:37 PM

Things will turn around for MEOW. Lots of believers and the dev team works hard. Remember we were at 1-2 Satoshis for weeks and then rose to 100+
wonderloops

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:11:18 PM

I'll do a blogpost later this evening regarding MEOW.
Make sure you check it out www.wonderloops.weebly.com

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:26:52 PM

Hold on guys, downtrend is almost over, block reward halving in ten days will remove a huge amount of daily inflation from this coin.
Developers will soon come out with something cool too!  Wink
Future is bright for our little Kittehs.

MEOOOOOOOOW  Tongue

How bout we just end kitteh PoW entirely?
I think there are more than enough kittehs in the wild.

This comment was only a half joke.
We have lost a lot of consumer confidence and just holding and praying is NOT going to get that back.
Also saying Kitteh is great and Kitteh is going to be fine will not make it so. You are going to have a hard time convincing people to use meows as a currency if its continually losing its value. There are new currencies coming out every week (if not day) and MEOW is getting burried underneath the pile of rubbish.

I'm heavily invested in many coins but my investment in kittehcoin has gone done from 80 and 60 to 7. I could sell out now at a 80-90% loss but I would rather just throw the coins away so as not to devalue the currency further.

It seems the start of the end if measures are not taken.
If you take my advice, which you should, but are not required to, you may have a chance to create something lasting before everyone jumps ship. Keep in mind its much easier to hold something than it is to fight to get it back after you let it go.
Kittehcoin needs drastic change and a coordinated push.

A " marketing team" needs to be created. People need to be assigned tasks, (this person creates funny cat memes, this person posts on 4chan, this person to reddit, 9gag, etc etc) to get the word out and and create a buzz.
This is easier said than done when no one is getting paid.

The development team needs to go back to the drawing board and say; What has been done? and What can be done? What are other coins doing? What is no one doing? You can't exist in a vacuum. There is a world going on out there.
Saying "our coin is good and our coin will survive because there was no premine" is naive. A premine or IPO does not mean your coin won't survive. In fact having a development budget will help ensure it does thrive.

This may seem drastic but think about this:
What if the coin was relaunched as Kittehcoin 2.0 with adaptive scrypt-n to prevent multi-pools and asics?
This would prevent constant downward pressure from multi-pools autoselling.
You could create a trade-in like memorycoin or a burn-system like counterparty did where all MEOWS from 1.0 can be traded in for MEOWS from 2.0 so no one loses their stake.

Everyone would start at exactly the same place. But the coin would be stronger.

What if a constant automatic 2% fee was attached to block rewards like several other coins are doing?
That fee could be split 1% to the development fund and 1% to a charity fund that would automatically payout to a specific charity address voted upon each month. Counting on or expecting voluntary donations is one thing. But if you actually want to get things done you HAVE to assume user apathy/laziness and impose that donation in a mandatory fashion.
Do you think anyone is going to complain that 2% of their profits are going to save the lives of homeless and injured animals? Or sae an endangered species of tiger? Of course not.

That would be something people would be promoting and holding long term.

Plain and simple Kittehcoin is a Gen 1 crypto currency competing against Gen 2 currencies.
There is nothing wrong with changing the protocol if it is unanimous.
Don't think of it as "giving up" or "starting over". Lets face it this coin was not planned for a very long time. It was not years in the making. The dev team did some things right, and some things wrong. It's time to learn from those mistakes and make the coin better because of them.

Better (subjective) coins are coming out every day/week. Even if you are not learning from your mistakes, they are.
Waiting and praying is NOT the solution. Neither is continuing on like nothing is wrong.
wB`

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:39:22 PM

I am liking MEOW 2.0 Smiley
mistercryptox

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

i guess cryptsy killed MEOW because all new coin listed on cryptsy in the past months dumped and dumped. when cryptsy add a new coin it is too late to buy it, better sell instantly before the markets starts on cryptsy..!

before cryptsy we grow everyday on coinedup! FUCK OF CRYPTSY! i never trade on this shit site anymore...!
nasthedon

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:43:47 PM

I bought at 118, you mofos can't say anything. This coin is dead. I lost 2 btc, trusted this coin.
wB`

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

I bought at 118, you mofos can't say anything. This coin is dead. I lost 2 btc, trusted this coin.

Sad its not dead yet. still a lot of btc worth of buy out there.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:05:03 PM

Call it FUD all you want but I can't think of a bigger loss than this coin. Thank God I only ever purchased 1.5 BTC of it.

Agree with the poster before, it hardly seems worth cashing out now.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

wB`

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:09:29 PM

everyone is frustrated and wants someone to blame but once an investor or large holder starts dumping it almost creates a chain reaction. the mtgox situation really hurt us too because a lot of people who normally would not have panicked did. look at the panda coins, leaf, etc....they are all in worse situations than MEOW is.
dadikul

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:13:39 PM

Hold on guys, downtrend is almost over, block reward halving in ten days will remove a huge amount of daily inflation from this coin.
Developers will soon come out with something cool too!  Wink
Future is bright for our little Kittehs.

MEOOOOOOOOW  Tongue

How bout we just end kitteh PoW entirely?
I think there are more than enough kittehs in the wild.

We have lost a lot of consumer confidence and just holding and praying is NOT going to get that back.
Also saying Kitteh is great and Kitteh is going to be fine will not make it so. You are going to have a hard time convincing people to use meows as a currency if its continually losing its value. There are new currencies coming out every week (if not day) and MEOW is getting burried underneath the pile of rubbish.

I'm heavily invested in many coins but my investment in kittehcoin has gone done from 80 and 60 to 7. I could sell out now at a 80-90% loss but I would rather just throw the coins away so as not to devalue the currency further.

If you take my advice, which you should, but are not required to, you may have a chance to create something lasting before everyone jumps ship. Keep in mind its much easier to hold something than it is to fight to get it back after you let it go.

A " marketing team" needs to be created. People need to be assigned tasks, (this person creates funny cat memes, this person posts on 4chan, this person to reddit, 9gag, etc etc) to get the word out and and create a buzz.

The development team needs to go back to the drawing board and say; What has been done? and What can be done? What are other coins doing? What is no one doing? You can't exist in a vacuum. There is a world going on out there.
Saying "our coin is good and our coin will survive because there was no premine" is naive. A premine or IPO does not mean your coin won't survive. In fact having a development budget will help ensure it does thrive.

What if the coin was relaunched as Kittehcoin 2.0 with adaptive scrypt-n to prevent multi-pools and asics?
You could create a trade-in like memorycoin or a burn-system like counterparty did where all MEOWS from 1.0 can be traded in for MEOWS from 2.0 so no one loses their stake.

What if a constant automatic 2% fee was attached to block rewards like several other coins are doing?
That fee could be split 1% to the development fund and 1% to a charity fund that would automatically payout to a specific charity address voted upon each month. Counting on or expecting voluntary donations is one thing. But if you actually want to get things done you HAVE to assume user apathy/laziness and impose that donation in a mandatory fashion.
Do you think anyone is going to complain that 2% of their profits are going to save the lives of homeless and injured animals? Or sae an endangered species of tiger? Of course not.

Plain and simple Kittehcoin is a Gen 1 crypto currency competing against Gen 2 currencies.
Don't think of it as "giving up" or "starting over". Lets face it this coin was not planned for a very long time. It was not years in the making. The dev team did some things right, and some things wrong. It's time to learn from those mistakes and make the coin better because of them.

Better (subjective) coins are coming out every day/week. Even if you are not learning from your mistakes, they are.
Waiting and praying is NOT the solution. Neither is continuing on like nothing is wrong.

Maaan You're completely right !
+1
RonnieDoubleA

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

I agree with many of your points on the need for action and the need for restructuring. Note that action is being taken in this direction:

It's definitely not there yet, but I do want to point out that steps are being taken by the team.

Wrt a relaunch as a 2.0: could have many advantages (the automatic percentual charity donation is a winner imho), but there are drawbacks. You can only relaunch so many times before people lose their interest.

On the other hand: loss of interest from the crypto masses (which seem to change their mind every day) is exactly what's happening now. So gaining new interest in the coin in whatever ways (relaunch as 2.0 or others) is most important now.
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:11:12 PM

Basically this JFK quote, but with less America and more Kitteh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLdA1ikkoEc

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
Demator027

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:11:14 PM

Im waiting until 1 sato to buy some more, I love this coin, I really want 1 sato though,
because I can't loose any money buying at 1 sato right?
 In the long run I see this coin rising.

Come on kitteh!!!!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: