Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5925 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

If you don't want to get into a situation to ask this question next time or questions like this , better join to campaign of famous bounty managers like "deadly"ro"blockeye" a good bounty manager is very important , if he/she has a good reputation in bounty managing , decrease the risk of being scam , also you are sure that you will get pay for your efforts!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

In my opinion i think we should not blame the bounty manager because they are not the one who make bounties they are just like us who also apply and do their tasks.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

I think the bounty manager should not be the one to blame. Becausr he/she don't hold the payment. Blame the group behind the project. Because they are the one controlling the project.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

For me,we have no right to blame anyone here,its not bounty managers fault, bounty manager and bounty  hunter have different  responsibility to take,if bounty M did his part why should we blamed? No one likes to be scammed and the bounty manager has no power to predict whether that ICO is not legit, if theres one to be blamed it should be the team project,im just hoping they stop blaming, complaining bec. its part of a RISK,lets all accept it.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

There are so many problems that may occur in a bounty campaign period of an ICO, one of those common problem is the issue about the distribution of rewards to the bounty participants. Most bounty hunters are madly complaining about their rewards because it is not distributed to them or delay in the date of distributions. When this happens, not everytime the bounty managers is the one to be blamed because like us they are also bounty hunters that are hoping to earn money by participating on bounties. The one to be blamed is the developer of the ICO.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

It is now a lot of scam projects so we have to find information about the project first about the legit and his team before choosing a project to invest or join in bounty.
We cant blame bounty manager if the project is a scam because bounty manager also does not force us to invest or join in bounty.

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I know there are those bounty managers that are really innocent about the project team's scam plans. But there are those also who just accept and accept projects even without having some little background check or some kind of checks. Some of those even have good trust ratings making bounty hunters give their full trust to that manager.
Well, in this case, as much as I want to blame it to the manager, we should also be aware that this is cryptoworld. Full of scams as much as full of good ones.
I hope managers will now make a move on this for the good of everyone.
Atila0712

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

If bounty manager cares about his prestige, then he should double check new ICO, more then investor..
and at least, manager should compete with other bounty managers, having list and history scams in it`s history.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

In my opinion bounty manager can be blame also. Before they start on accepting ICO to promote they must know the people or know the project well. They must conduct audit before finalizing the promotion.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

I think the bonus campaign managers were also cheated because they were hired to manage the bonus campaign. So if the bounty hunters do not get anything then they too. So, just stupid guys are going to criticize the managers.

limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

it is very difficult to filter out a scam ico and I think bounty managers have done the most in analyzing an ico they will handle. we can not blame them, because every human always makes mistakes. if the manager knows that ico is a scam, will they accept it? I think not.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
LadyNymeria

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Bounty managers are not to be blamed since they are just hired to manage the campaigns. But it is their responsibility to review and check the authenticity of the projects they handle. They should also be transparent to whatever is going on. And for bounty managers to be able to do this, they also need our (bounty hunters or bounty participants) help and cooperation. If we suspect something about the project they handle, we should bring it to their attention. And bounty managers should keep us updated.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Sometimes, a lot of them take on clients promising high returns (obvious ponzis) and ones like uchit that kept the team a secret.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Nope they are not to blamed because the success of the project depends on the development of the prpject by the developers. With the help of bounty hunters they help the project through promoting, which the manager manages.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I don't think bounty manager should be blamed because ICO project doesn't pay token for bounty hunters cause bounty manager just take responsibility to manage bounty and pariticipant, they can't affect to bounty distribution. Beside, I think we got scammed just because we chose wrong bounty to join not because of bounty managers Smiley

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

It is very pleasant to understand and observe that people start to think about it because in most cases the bounty managers are in the same position as the bounty hunters, but sometimes it is different, but justice always finds a person who is deceiving.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

No they should not be blamed but I guess they made wrong decisions also.
Look, this guys which will start an ICO do some face to face meeting in skype or other video call services just to be sure.
They show their faces for legitimacy and they will see you too. Just so to prove it is you.

If you are a manager you want to be secured also with the payment you will get.
Some of them are not paid from the start and will also have to wait after ICO.
So I guess theh really need a lot of research. Some just wont do it and got too excited to be a manager. That is where a wrong step happens.

You cannot blame the manager for you also have not done your part to see if it will be a scam or not before joining the bounty.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

Managers receive a salary and this is their job. They are not to blame for the fact that you choose such bad companies to participate

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Mostly the bounty managers are not to be blamed because they probably have no idea whether the project is a scam or not but in the case of UCHIT, the bounty hunters are requesting the bounty manager to provide a proof of the chat with the CEO but as at now have not been able to do that and that is why the bounty hunters are on the neck of the manager.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

I don't think that they are entirely the person that should be blamed. But he/she has a fault and he/she must be responsible for it and learn from it. The problem if it goes on and on and it seems like he/she is really scamming people then that's a big problem.

We must also do our research to avoid such situations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: