Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
Tanjence

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:02:02 PM

Hello Team,

I request you to please check your systems I have not received my payouts since 11th of July 2015. Its holding more that 1BTC at the moment.

My username is: 1Gt5ZEZyBLW4NSf37XiAGm7YYZ5rtyfKux

Regards
Tanjence

Wow awesome earning, I wonder how big your mining rig kh are you using mate?

I am using those Knc Titans. Right now I have 9 cubes functioning at their full capacity. I have 10 more but no more money to buy power supplies. Waiting for someone to borrow =D
iskandarX

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:46:41 AM

Hello Team,

I request you to please check your systems I have not received my payouts since 11th of July 2015. Its holding more that 1BTC at the moment.

Regards
Tanjence

I am using those Knc Titans. Right now I have 9 cubes functioning at their full capacity. I have 10 more but no more money to buy power supplies. Waiting for someone to borrow =D

Wow that is about +++700mh/s.. well we are will be staying as a loser miner lol comparing with you guys.
MooseAgedon

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:33:36 AM

Hello Everybody,
im new to the mining game. been mining various coins for the past few months then i found this pool and it sounds great but im having trouble starting to mine. Im using ccminer which then told me to "try DJM edition". so i tried that but then i get no errors but it wont run.

Batch File: ccminer.exe  -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1J1VtVckxBmoqBTtWLfV5nfSbsHPVTPkrV -p x

CMD: Try 'ccminer --help' for more information.

Switch to cgminer 3.7.2 more stability for gpu mining, gridseed.

Thanks mate, just downloaded it. but i have a new issue. i ran this batch file: cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://ziftr.betarigs.com:3333 -u MitchAgedon.WorkerAgedon -p 1234

then the program runs and says there is an error, failed to init gpu.

it also says decrease tc or increase .

Change inside the bat file with this: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p x

This is the Batch file i am running now: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1J1VtVckxBmoqBTtWLfV5nfSbsHPVTPkrV -p x -T

still not working. it returns with "invalid config option --kernel: cannot specify a kernel with scrypt."

I removed the Kernel line of code from the config whooch seems to have fixed that. but now when  run it returns "Error -61:clCreateBuffer <padbuffer8>, decrease tc or increase lg"
"Failed to init gpu thread 0, disabling device 0"

in then left it running and it is detecting blocks but said "requested work restart"
Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:41:17 AM

in then left it running and it is detecting blocks but said "requested work restart"

I won't tell you about GPU errors, but assuming that everything else works fine on your end, you shouldn't worry about "requested work restart". It simply means that your miner got new work to hash from the pool.

iskandarX

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:54:52 AM

Hello Everybody,
im new to the mining game. been mining various coins for the past few months then i found this pool and it sounds great but im having trouble starting to mine. Im using ccminer which then told me to "try DJM edition". so i tried that but then i get no errors but it wont run.

Batch File: ccminer.exe  -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1J1VtVckxBmoqBTtWLfV5nfSbsHPVTPkrV -p x

Thanks mate, just downloaded it. but i have a new issue. i ran this batch file: cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://ziftr.betarigs.com:3333 -u MitchAgedon.WorkerAgedon -p 1234

Change inside the bat file with this: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p x

This is the Batch file i am running now: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1J1VtVckxBmoqBTtWLfV5nfSbsHPVTPkrV -p x -T

still not working. it returns with "invalid config option --kernel: cannot specify a kernel with scrypt."

I removed the Kernel line of code from the config whooch seems to have fixed that. but now when  run it returns "Error -61:clCreateBuffer <padbuffer8>, decrease tc or increase lg"

Try using this inside bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p d=512

"requested work restart" happen because of speed of your internet connection are slow or you are to far from the mining pool server. That is from what I reading on all over place.

I do hope if admin will able opening server in ASIA too because your miner from asia is quite increasing than europe.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

Hello Team,

Regards
Tanjence

You can use your BTC to buy power supplies direct from newegg.com.  Bitmain is selling a PSU now too which you can pay for with BTC.

What is your failure rate on those cubes?  I hear they are very temperamental and that KNC support is non-existent. I also understood them to be 300 MHs and people said you were only doing about 750.  Nine of them should be about 2700 MHs.
Tanjence

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:17:02 PM

Hello Team,

Regards
Tanjence

Wow that is about +++700mh/s.. well we are will be staying as a loser miner lol comparing with you guys.

It was a bad investment dude. I am still in and will be in process of covering their cost. I have more hopes now watching LTC gaining a bit.
Tanjence

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:48:54 PM

Hello Team,

Regards
Tanjence

You can use your BTC to buy power supplies direct from newegg.com.  Bitmain is selling a PSU now too which you can pay for with BTC.

What is your failure rate on those cubes?  I hear they are very temperamental and that KNC support is non-existent. I also understood them to be 300 MHs and people said you were only doing about 750.  Nine of them should be about 2700 MHs.

Nah!, So the Batch one KnC titan had 4 cubes and batch 2 is 5 cubes. I am running 9 cubes total with 75MH/cube.
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:13:54 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 06:28:31 PM by not.you

Hello Team,

Regards
Tanjence

You can use your BTC to buy power supplies direct from newegg.com.  Bitmain is selling a PSU now too which you can pay for with BTC.

What is your failure rate on those cubes?  I hear they are very temperamental and that KNC support is non-existent. I also understood them to be 300 MHs and people said you were only doing about 750.  Nine of them should be about 2700 MHs.

Nah!, So the Batch one KnC titan had 4 cubes and batch 2 is 5 cubes. I am running 9 cubes total with 75MH/cube.

Wait so only 75 MHs per cube?  Those things are supposed to be 300+ MHs each.  I had heard that they tended to crap out a lot but if you are only getting 75 MHs per cube (and with 9 cubes no less) that seems a lot worse even then I had been led to believe.

EDIT:  Ah I think I understand now, so the batch one titan actually consisted of 4 cubes that all connected to the same controller and the whole setup was supposed to be 300+ MHs?  And the batch two I guess from what you are saying included 5 cubes so that was how they came up with the 400+ MHs?  That actually helps explain the insane shipping costs on these things.  I was thinking they were sold a single cube at a time.
MooseAgedon

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:20:37 AM

Hello Everybody,

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS -p d=512

"requested work restart" happen because of speed of your internet connection are slow or you are to far from the mining pool server. That is from what I reading on all over place.

I do hope if admin will able opening server in ASIA too because your miner from asia is quite increasing than europe.

i ran this in a batch file and its the same problem. cant initialize gpu.

i dont know if this will help but im running on a GeForce GT 740M gpu on my laptop.

and what does tc and lg mean.
iskandarX

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:24:52 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 03:27:35 PM by iskandarX

Hello Everybody,

i dont know if this will help but im running on a GeForce GT 740M gpu on my laptop.

Up printscreen of error please.

Please Try downloading CGminer 3.6.0 and make bat file with:

GT740m are DDR3 right? CGMiner up to 3.6.0 won't detect it, below version will working. I have testing it with my older sucker gpu.

Mining with GPU are very bad idea since cpu are also working while you are mining, but if your are using asics miner for scrypt your cpu may take a rest, and low power usage too. Go on buy gridseed 5 chip or Gridseed G-Blade on aliexpress, it's cheap right now.
Stoneface

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:18:08 AM

Hi Terk, can you take a look,
seams like the daily payout is not working.

Best
Stonie
not.you
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:52:24 PM

Hello Everybody,

Mining on a laptop CPU or GPU is not a very good idea.  You can damage the laptop with the excessive heat it will generate.
SMTbtc

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:02:50 PM

Terk
Sorry to Nag - but payouts not working again nothing since 15 July
Please could you take a look
rustybeamer

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:02:04 PM

Terk

He probably knows and is working on it
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:32:09 PM

Glad to know that's no payments isn't effecting only me.

Can we get an update when that will be resolved.
VictorGT

Activity: 748
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:33:27 PM

Hi. Here a newbie, small miner for hobby. Only three months mining...

I am having problems with vardiff, since aprox. 8 hours ago...

I have 4 Gridseed 5-chips Dualminer, running with CGMINER 3.7.2 and Windows XP. I use Zadig.

Last month they work without problems, at 850 MHz, about 1.4 MH/s and WU of 5 (1.2 each).
I always use vardiff  with cgminer. About half an hour from starting, diff goes down to 256 and
everything was allright...

Suddenly, today, mi cgminer was at diff 1204... No accepteds.. No work... Very strange,
no changes by my side. PROBLEMS.

I restart a couple of times my miners. Always the same, diff fixed at 1024. WU 1.1 for 1.4 MH/s
Now they are mining but very slow. My small profits are going down...

¿Is really working clevermining vardiff just now? It seems not for me...

I try about 30 times to use fixed diff, with -p parameter... I think this can fix my problems...
BUT ALSO THIS NOT WORKS FOR ME. MORE PROBLEMS.

With Windows XP I tried...

-p d=256
-p "d=256"

nothing works, it always uses vardiff... But now my miners at 1024 diff do about 1/5 of previous work.
Connected to EU server.

Not sure what todo now...

Regards.

not.you
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:33:51 AM

Hi. Here a newbie, small miner for hobby. Only three months mining...

I am having problems with vardiff, since aprox. 8 hours ago...

I have 4 Gridseed 5-chips Dualminer, running with CGMINER 3.7.2 and Windows XP. I use Zadig.

Last month they work without problems, at 850 MHz, about 1.4 MH/s and WU of 5 (1.2 each).
I always use vardiff  with cgminer. About half an hour from starting, diff goes down to 256 and
everything was allright...

Suddenly, today, mi cgminer was at diff 1204... No accepteds.. No work... Very strange,
no changes by my side. PROBLEMS.

I restart a couple of times my miners. Always the same, diff fixed at 1024. WU 1.1 for 1.4 MH/s
Now they are mining but very slow. My small profits are going down...

¿Is really working clevermining vardiff just now? It seems not for me...

I try about 30 times to use fixed diff, with -p parameter... I think this can fix my problems...
BUT ALSO THIS NOT WORKS FOR ME. MORE PROBLEMS.

With Windows XP I tried...

-p d=256
-p "d=256"

nothing works, it always uses vardiff... But now my miners at 1024 diff do about 1/5 of previous work.
Connected to EU server.

Not sure what todo now...

Regards.

Maybe try the us server?  If the vardiff works better it may make up for the lag as a short term fix.

It's weird that so many people are having problems with the manual difficulty too unless that is also a problem with the eu server or something.  I have bfgminer on three different machines with two different kinds of hardware and I have cgminer on another machine with yet another kind of hardware and all of them are working fine using manual difficulty (at either 512 or 1024).
Terk (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:01:17 AM

Terk

It's my fault. After finishing maintenance and running manual payout on July 15th I re-enabled automated payouts but forgot to restart the application so the change didn't actually took place. I restarted it yesterday and automated payout ran this night: https://blockchain.info/tx/f1dd7aa0ae60245641da1ec78d09bce26ae59c5c09060c74737d38d08a17e54a

It's all back to normal with automated payouts now.

Terk (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:07:06 AM

Manual difficulty has been temporarily restricted to minimum 1024, so it was set to 1024 if you tried to use lower value. I can't remember why - probably there were some issues with bandwidth usage in the past. I will check it and re-enable lower difficulties tomorrow. Vardiff still goes as low as 256 so perhaps it's best to use it for now (it's best to use it anyway unless your miner has some technical issues). It will start with 1024 but should lower the difficulty after few minutes.

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: