Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
big_coins

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:41:50 PM

payout dropped below 0.01 Mh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huh
Quenouille79

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:48:47 PM

payout dropped below 0.01 Mh/s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huh

keep calm and relax dude...seriously

Eriks0n

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:53:28 PM

Terk, unexechanged coins for me is consistently equal to or larger than coins ready for payout.  After payouts, I have noticed unexchanged has stayed near 0.01 or higher.

Can you explain how your exchange process works, what frequency we can expect you to make trades and provide payouts?  It was advertised somewhere that this pool pays out more than 1x per day.

*this is asked in a very positive tone I promise*

In the last few days we've been mining a substantial amount of coins which are not available to trade at any exchange offering full trading API so that it could be fully automated. These trades are done manually (which isn't a big deal) and all records about these trades also need to be imported manually (which is a huge pain in the ass and it's why I've been doing it in batches every second day).

I am just finishing a script that would allow for semi-automated import of these manual trades from this exchange so that importing this data would take me a minute, not an hour. I'm testing it on a dev server and will have it running on production within hour. You should expect most of current unexchanged coins to be cleared for payout then. And then there should be no delays in processing manual trades from this exchange.

I decided to work on this before finishing new servers, because I know that high unexchanged balance makes everyone nervous if it remains for too long. Status of new servers is that both EU and Asia are up and running and are mostly configured. But I still need to make changes in my core application to work with multiple regions and put everything from all regions in one bucket, so that everything will work as one pool and you will earn the same BTC/MHs regardless of which server you're using. Plus some health checks and additional error handling for such distributed environment. This will take me probably 5-9 hours. All in all, I expect the servers to be up and running later this night, probably within 8-12 hours. Unexchanged balance should be cleared and paid within couple hours.

This level of transparency is exactly why I mine with Cleverpool.

Thanks!
greatwolf

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:11:25 PM

I haven't seen any mention of re-enabling vardiff yet. Is this going to be done at the same time as the new servers come online?
Hotsauce

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:13:30 PM

Terk, unexechanged coins for me is consistently equal to or larger than coins ready for payout.  After payouts, I have noticed unexchanged has stayed near 0.01 or higher.

Can you explain how your exchange process works, what frequency we can expect you to make trades and provide payouts?  It was advertised somewhere that this pool pays out more than 1x per day.

*this is asked in a very positive tone I promise*

In the last few days we've been mining a substantial amount of coins which are not available to trade at any exchange offering full trading API so that it could be fully automated. These trades are done manually (which isn't a big deal) and all records about these trades also need to be imported manually (which is a huge pain in the ass and it's why I've been doing it in batches every second day).

I am just finishing a script that would allow for semi-automated import of these manual trades from this exchange so that importing this data would take me a minute, not an hour. I'm testing it on a dev server and will have it running on production within hour. You should expect most of current unexchanged coins to be cleared for payout then. And then there should be no delays in processing manual trades from this exchange.

I decided to work on this before finishing new servers, because I know that high unexchanged balance makes everyone nervous if it remains for too long. Status of new servers is that both EU and Asia are up and running and are mostly configured. But I still need to make changes in my core application to work with multiple regions and put everything from all regions in one bucket, so that everything will work as one pool and you will earn the same BTC/MHs regardless of which server you're using. Plus some health checks and additional error handling for such distributed environment. This will take me probably 5-9 hours. All in all, I expect the servers to be up and running later this night, probably within 8-12 hours. Unexchanged balance should be cleared and paid within couple hours.

How's the script coming along for the manual trades? Sitting at 0.06 unexchanged at the moment... a little higher than i'm used to :S

Looking forward to the EU server as well!

Keep up the good work.
ryancpwalsh

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:23:33 PM

How's the script coming along for the manual trades? Sitting at 0.06 unexchanged at the moment... a little higher than i'm used to :S

Keep up the good work.

I'm @ 0.013 unexchanged, or 57% of my expected payout.

I'm glad he wrote that he would give this a priority over the new servers.  With all the crazy MTGOX take your money and run scare crap news going on - it's important to get this item sorted out for any type of pool or btc related group - we need to make sure things are transparent and make feel comfortable within this whole community in addition to things that help increase earnings.

It has been been over 2 hours though - so hopefully it's done soon.
hashsss

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:32:42 PM

Last two hours we have very bad luck.  Cry Hopefully next time will be better
sgsdebruijn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:36:30 PM

you cann't always win.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:21:36 PM

I'm waiting for your EU server, latency is too high to your US server from UK. Any ETA??
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

I'm waiting for your EU server, latency is too high to your US server from UK. Any ETA??
Oh come on!!! It's the very top (first) post on THIS page!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448649.msg5389698#msg5389698

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:40:42 PM

THE HORROR!!!!  Cheesy

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
sgsdebruijn

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:56:27 PM

THE HORROR!!!!  Cheesy

Yeah leave the next sinking ship  Roll Eyes
Cann't understand why people minning by Waffle, Clever has beter btc/mh/day ratio
chadwickx16

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:58:17 PM

THE HORROR!!!!  Cheesy

Yeah leave the next sinking ship  Roll Eyes
Cann't understand why people minning by Waffle, Clever has beter btc/mh/day ratio

Exactly! Go mine something else if you're not happy here. Terk is outstanding!!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
BitCoinPokerBro

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:02:16 PM

Keep up the good work.

I'm @ 0.013 unexchanged, or 57% of my expected payout.

I'm glad he wrote that he would give this a priority over the new servers.  With all the crazy MTGOX take your money and run scare crap news going on - it's important to get this item sorted out for any type of pool or btc related group - we need to make sure things are transparent and make feel comfortable within this whole community in addition to things that help increase earnings.

It has been been over 2 hours though - so hopefully it's done soon.

75% Of my earning are unexchanged yet you don't see me here complaining. Heck I'm sending 1.2-1.3 MH and am only getting paid for 1 guess what still not complaining.
pengoau

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:14:22 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 10:27:45 PM by pengoau

If more people complain, there would be more of an effort to fix XYZ. If you don't complain, it may not get fixed at all. It helps to prioritise things based on how many people its affecting. Staying silent is actually more harmful.

Just stating whats obvious. If Terk can't handle the heat he should stay out of the kitchen ie not run this site (for arguments sake).

Terks efforts are appreciated, but people need to understand Terk aint doing this for free.

Anyways looking forward to the new servers, help with the load and thus resolve the high reject rate thats plaguing this service.

Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:20:40 PM

Manual trades were processed and ~41 BTC payout has been sent.

There's still ~15 BTC manual trades that need to be processed but the exchange where they were traded is currently down and I cannot get transactions list. It's nothing to worry about because these coins have already been withdrawn to our wallet and even if the exchange won't come back we won't lose money. I'm just waiting for accounting information to be available so that I could fetch it to database and the app would assign which block was sold at what price. If the exchange won't come back I will just use average price for all blocks and assign it manually, no big deal.

I'm going to grab some dinner and then go back to work on the multi-server architecture.

pengoau

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:25:50 PM

There's still ~15 BTC manual trades that need to be processed but the exchange where they were traded is currently down and I cannot get transactions list. It's nothing to worry about because these coins have already been withdrawn to our wallet and even if the exchange won't come back we won't lose money. I'm just waiting for accounting information to be available so that I could fetch it to database and the app would assign which block was sold at what price. If the exchange won't come back I will just use average price for all blocks and assign it manually, no big deal.

I'm going to grab some dinner and then go back to work on the multi-server architecture.

Thanks for doing a good job and enjoy your dinner.

vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:28:26 PM

I'm voting TERK Best PO of 2014 (and it's only February)
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:29:15 PM

I'm voting TERK Best PO of 2014 (and it's only February)

Agreed. Awesome support, and we have info on what exact features are being developed, or fixed.
sgsdebruijn

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:38:21 PM

If more people complain, there would be more of an effort to fix XYZ. If you don't complain, it may not get fixed at all. It helps to prioritise things based on how many people its affecting. Staying silent is actually more harmful.

Just stating whats obvious. If Terk can't handle the heat he should stay out of the kitchen ie not run this site (for arguments sake).

Terks efforts are appreciated, but people need to understand Terk aint doing this for free.

Anyways looking forward to the new servers, help with the load and thus resolve the high reject rate thats plaguing this service.

We have only higher rejects by faster coins, check your rejects and difficulty in your miner software.
The rejects is not a big problem anymore.
If people have more than 10% i think they have a misconfiguration on there site.

The extra servers is a optimization in my opinion, the problem with the rejects in the past is now still an imago problem for Clever. When the extra setvers are up i think the pool will grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: