Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

because most of us do not realize that when the market is down there is a huge opportunity to profit from the low price we buy and then we sell at high prices, the mistake that often arises when the market goes down is to make sales for fear of losing more , this will only make the price lower because of the high sales activity
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fakrull

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Basically complaining with something a problem is a fool, let alone a spele thing ,,,in most of them who complain in complaining of the Bounty Hunter, because they want his results in melt directly into virtual money, but if they think clearly can be a big advantage by investing in the form of traders / store until the price rose peak .
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

because I am afraid to lose when the price drops, it makes me choose between two options that are between hold or sell, certainly not an easy thing for me to take decisions considering the capital that I use is not small enough
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Yes, you are right. People are not even spoiled to join the crypto world, they always whine for bitcoin to keep going up when it's impossible. In any form of investment, a decline in prices is bound to happen and when bitcoin values are still crawling does not mean this is the end of bitcoin.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I think they are complaining because they see bitcoin market as a very negative thing. Though it is not good if you hold a coin and it does not rise anymore. The plus side is if you buy when the price is low and starts up. You will definitely benefit from it.
We will see what will happen that bitcoin prices will soon rise.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
They are probably looking at a destructive scenario, which is too far from happening. The market is not always on an upward trend, it will kill the healthy market system and will only result to reduction of new investor. Even in the traditional market, products and goods price are periodically changing due to the supply and demand factor. The only difference is, there is a higher fluctuation in price here in bitcoin that most of the time creates panic and frustration to new investors.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

Maintaining a healthy discussion despite the red market will indeed help the community.  This is also to prevent the others from panic selling. Being optimistic will aid the others to calm.  Also it is important that potential investors should know the behavior of bitcoin to prevent panic selling.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Bitcoin market is basically volatile in nature and the up and down ward trend depends on the local conditions.Usually the complaints are arising when ever the new bies are entering to the market to the high priced stage means at the bullish stage.The market after reaching to the resistant point the price can started to come down and the new bie will be in panic and they tempted to sell it and book lose.Such panic selling will result the market to go further down..A wise investor will be waiting the market to go further down to his re investment.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

we complain when the market is down for fear the price keeps falling, but we do not need to panic because the world of commerce is indeed up and down so we must be patient and sure
fenzbob

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

for fear of our crypto assets getting lost its value
gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

The average volatility is 3.5% and still people start crying with just 5% down market. It is a part of the process and thus one should not make it a huge deal.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

because most of us do not realize that when the market is down there is a huge opportunity to profit from the low price we buy and then we sell at high prices, the mistake that often arises when the market goes down is to make sales for fear of losing more , this will only make the price lower because of the high sales activity
Its because there are investors that only want to earn easily. And i believe that they are some of the people new to crypto currency. If the market down, they think that the crypto they are investing might die, so that they sell their coins. For us long in the crypto currency, we know that the down of the market is normal, and it will increase again, just be patience on waiting, because it takes time to increase.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

These people are doing nothing but panicking others with their negative vibes. Spamming this forum with their negative attitudes hoping they will find an answer that makes them feel relieved. If they cannot support and believe in bitcoin in its ups and downs, then they are not real. They just want to receive easy things. Why support a team when they win, and insult them when they lose? I have only seen few threads that are optimistic and positive about the bitcoin price.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

I think it is useless to complain when the market goes down. Yes, it is not pleasure. But it is better to wait and keep calm and good times come soon. Believe in this forecast.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

this people are newbie and when price drops they start to panic afraid to lose their investment. when they invest they want to earn right away but they did not think that not all the time you will earn there are times you will lose money. best decision to make is to hold until price recover. when will it recover? we don't know when we can only speculate.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

We complain when the market is down because we dont want to lose huge amount of money the reason why  we complain when the value of bitcoin dropdown.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

I think those that complain when Bitcoin is dipping is mostly newbies who just enter the cryptospace without doing their own research as a any person that understands Bitcoin will never complain or sell Bitcoin at loss but will see dip as opportunity to buy more.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

This is so true, every day I'm tired of seeing such threads it's keeps on coming literary every hour and most of them are newbies who are either paid or simply dumb enough to understand the complexity of bitcoins. I hope people will understand that bitcoins is a long term game and people will make money in the long run, at least there's someone who feels like me.
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

Crypto is very volatile and we have seen this behavior for so many years. We should accept it and invest accordingly.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

human characteristic is like that, if the bad thing happen they will complain about it and dont want this happen anymore, but if there are good thing happen they just shut up and enjoy the profit and anything else without complain anything.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: