Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
innocentlamb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

Because we misinterpret a market crash as a loss. There is no loss unless we sell lower than what we paid for. When we keep a certain number of coins, this number does not change even during a crash. Only the value changes. But we can still regain the same value or even more during a recovery. This is what long term holders know which is why many of them are still holding up to this time.
Very well said. People interpret things differently, especially in the crypto world. Look what is happening right now with BTC. It jumped from 5700 to 6100 in like 2 minutes ... and people are telling me that this is the end of BTC LMAO what a joke  Grin it's funny how everyone complains once the market is down and then they start FOMOing like crazy once it's bullish again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tazman

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

Noone ever wants to be on losing side . Likewise a coin the bitcoin too has two phases . One has to be patient dealing with the trades and holding . Key is you have to be on mark when you make any decision when market is down
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

Most of the people who complain about the market drop is the new people who get into trading. They may get panic from the market price fall.It is a digital currency and assets. The price will fall based on demand.If the market provides a good investment profit they are complaining because they think that there are people who manipulated of the market fluctuation.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:24:37 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I think its because people that complains do not actually fit to become a trader/investor. They only want to think that the prices should always go up and tend to cry on when the prices goes down.
That`s right maybe they think also that the price of bitcoin is always stable and as of now it is really bad, but happy for some people it`s because it is an opportunity to buy it and hold til the price goes up again.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

It is normal to hear, or rather simply see complains, when it comes to the sudden change in thr value of bitcoin in the market. This is obviously because this people are affected giving them worries and sudden change for the bitcoin that counting on. I guess we just have to be used to the bitcoins votality by letting go with the flow and more of read more threads for strategies of to dos if this case will happen again.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 05:03:57 AM by Magic Sarap

Most probably those guys who are complaining when market is down are the ones who invested at the peak of Bitcoin price in 2017. We cannot blame them but they must understand that in crypto it is not always going up and if we are not patient we may lose all of our investment.
I think those people who uses bitcoin on their illegal transactions and trades are the one who will kill btc. Not now but soon. Government will ban btc on their country to eliminate this bad doings, so if every country will ban bitcoin because of illegal transactions, btc will die.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

In my opinion, there will be many who question why the price of Bitcoin is getting down.
The question will arise because many are worried if Bitcoin prices fall.
Many are investing in Bitcoin, and many are worried about the decline in Bitcoin prices.
I hope the price of Bitcoin to recover and rise again the price.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

So people are arranged and their psychology. when the market of red everyone starts to talk badly about the crypto currency. But when the market starts to grow, everyone immediately starts asking where to invest and what to buy.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

because if market down , make the value of bitcoin down too.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

We only want to think that the prices should always go up. Thus, we end up crying when the prices goes down.
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

Most probably those guys who are complaining when market is down are the ones who invested at the peak of Bitcoin price in 2017. We cannot blame them but they must understand that in crypto it is not always going up and if we are not patient we may lose all of our investment.
I think those people who uses bitcoin on their illegal transactions and trades are the one who will kill btc. Not now but soon. Government will ban btc on their country to eliminate this bad doings.

Also, some think they were going to be millionaires in a year bc people were saying bitcoin was going to $500K+. Now almost everyday something negative happens in crypto like an exchange gets hacked, cryptos ads get blocked, or a another bank bans crypto transactions. There's just too much negativity right now to see any significant price growth.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

I know right. All these people keeps on complaining about bitcoin is dead. Just because you loss a lot of money doesn't mean bitcoin is dying. Maybe you are the one who is going to die because of the money you loss. Welcome to reality everyone. Bitcoin is not easy money and no one becomes rich overnight in here. To reach the top you have to grind and work hard like most veterans have.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

The complain comes mostly from noobs in the cryptocurrency space.

No expertise trader/investor ask such mundane questions.

Explain to these noobs that market will turn green even greener again.... They will still be asking same questions.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

The inconvenience is that speculation requires a great deal of capital. Barely any individuals can brag that they have a ton of cash that they will hazard. I can't help suspecting that the present emergency of cryptographic forms of money isn't care for the typical value remedy. The Level of direction of digital currencies from the state and trades is expanding and this frightened a ton of capital.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

It is human nature, everyone wants profit only. But the fall could represent an opportunity for new investors to come into the market with a discount. So don't panic stay with it. It will give you the desire profit you are hope for.
tracy.hong

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

Its a common case in crypto market. Many people does not have the capability to patiently wait when the price will rise again.Or learn to trade on the exchange to earn in any situation.
haritha3038

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

It's all because of those who already bought when the price is high but now they lose 50% of the value already bought. How can we not complain about it, it's just like we're wasting money.
I know the market will indeed recover, but for those who can not control the lust may lose more. Therefore investment in the crypto industry is very risky and we must be smart to control the passions.
mhai9109

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

hold to died
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

DIP= Discounted Investment Period

in other words buy low sell high

This is something very cool you have crafted out

DIP= Discounted Investment Period

Only those complaint during DIPs, who don't know about the pyramids of the market. DIP/Fall is inevitable and its an opportunity to buy for future gain.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

its impatient and thosw that complains are the people that  dont really understand the concept of the crypto currency market before joining.... Crypto is volatile and we needs to adapt to it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: