Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
abramova

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

When there is huge crash in price, then the complaint is valid. But posting against bitcoins on even small falls is pointless.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

To be frank, all of us traders, bounty hunter and investors don't want to be on the losing side. That's why we complain on such things as the Bitcoin is going down again. But there is some good sides here. Like there is a chance of low risk, high rewards profit that will come eventually when the right time comes.
Actually every person is expecting the price to increase, but when the price comes down they become disappointed. it is natural that when something happen against  your expectation it make you disappointed and then you will complaint against it, same is the case about bicoin price because investors always have hope from bitcoin price to increase and give them good profit.
You're right. Every person is expecting too much. Specially for those new comers who are unaware or lack of knowledge on how bitcoin works are those people who keeps on complaining things. If they only know how to deal with it they wont complain. Those people also who worry alot and malcontent are difficult to please. Lets not forget that every ups and downs of its price has a big advantage..
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

well its market, market is meant to be up and down. but only that the people that complain don't know about croptocurrency and trading. Although we ivest with money and almost eveybody will be curious when seeing what he/she has lose when market falls. Its normal to be worried but making negative comments is useless

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
mathew232

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

Our capacity to complain is one we should treasure, since it depends on the uniquely human capacity to distinguish between the way things are and the way things ought to be. Of course, this ability is squandered if it results in nothing more than miserable moaning. But complaints that lead to action, or are effective forms of action in themselves, are essential components of our moral toolbox. No great social improvement ever came about through someone deciding to let sleeping dogs lie.

Of course, for complaint to be fruitful we have to distinguish between the things we can and should change and those we can’t or shouldn’t bother with. Life isn’t fair, we learn as children, so if we set about trying to fix everything that isn’t as it ought to be, we’d end up frustrated and exhausted.

So which imperfections should we seriously complain about and which should we let pass with little more than a gesture of disapproval? Obviously, we should start by discarding the injustices we can’t change. Complaining that some people are born richer than others suggests the possibility of political melioration, but complaining that some come into the world cleverer than others is pointless.

Less obvious are the imperfections that could be removed, but only at intolerable cost. Is it really worth continually complaining about your partner’s persistently poor time-keeping, for example? Perhaps he ought to be more punctual, but if his time-blindness is deep-rooted, achieving this goal may cost too much in terms of tension and conflict.

Still less obvious is the corrosive effect conflict has on our own wellbeing and character. Think of people you know who have refused to back down on a complaint because “it’s the principle”. They may be right and they may be able to win. But the effort of complaining and following through can demean even the most righteous of complainants. Sometimes, we should shirk even a good fight, because we don’t want to become bitter. Better the bad guy wins than the good guy is dragged down to his level to defeat him.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Because anyone who have invested in bitcoin will really complain what is happening with bitcoin. It is normal to everyone because what we invested is gold we are not investing some copper or penny that have only small value.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

I think its depend on the market as i does not remain constant at all sometimes it happens that market crash due to the decision taken by govenment bodies but otherwise bit coin has performed really well in such a short span of time and now it is accepted as currency in some countries which is great
ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

this does not apply only bitcoin, a little deviate from the topic, but it's people by nature complaining when there are problems in any field. Since the forum on Bitcoin - then at every opportunity - people complain!
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Most of them who complain are those who are newbies and inexperienced in Bitcoin trading and investing. They're just here for quick profits and not for the long-term. As for the day traders, it is important for us to apply the basic principle of buying low and selling high even if the price dips quickly. It will take time for these newbies and inexperienced cryptocurrency holders and traders to finally understand how everything works so that they would complain lesser than before.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

This is an interesting phenomenon. When it goes up, no one complains, but when it goes down sharply, a lot of people start to complain. Maybe this is the weakness of human nature.

sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

That is the dilemma of the people spme of them when they have experience a bad thing into something they will blame them and they will say bad things about it even if the dirst place they lose money because of their own fault you will not lose money in bitcoins if you will wait until the bitcoins will rise again up to the top up to 20k again in the market. Some people are just negative and losing hope already we should think like that we must change oir mentality in bitcoins in this time just hold.
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Well most of us are holding BTC so obviously it's not nice to see our investment go down, would be the same with stocks. If investors in the stock market lost 70-80% they'd probably be killing themselves.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

That is purely the basic feeling people will tend to display since we all love positive things more than anything. But that only shows that you are not strong since you failed to see the reasons why it happened and what you should do next to overcome that.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

we should stay calm and not be panicked when the market goes down because the crypto currency has a fluctuating price and is difficult to predict so why should we complain, we must be prepared to face all the risks
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

We complain because it causes some people to panic and sell their BTC which is not helpful to the current market and because it plants doubts regarding the future of our investments but its the risk we all take

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Why do we? Well there are some things that makes some of people who invest on bitcoin scared in this moment. Do you guys want to knwo why? Because they are expecting an easy and fast money from investing on bitcoin, they are using their "not free money" like savings, education fees, loan, etc. So, when the price is drop, they will be scared like this automatically. It is the basic mistake made by new investor, using other budget's money to invest on some investment and expecting an easy and fast money.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

Some people complaining when the market price is down because they wants to earn profits in a very short period of time and dont even know how to adjust when the market is down.They are not a true investors when this attitude exist to them.price declined are normal in cryto meaning after a dump theres a pump but dont expect too much when markets are getting to inclined again because its rapidly declined again after a while.We should not panic when the price falls down and patiently wait for it to rise.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

Many of them are afraid because they have loss profit, that's why many people complain when the market is down, they complain in telegram, email and other social site of their invested ICO. In reality investor and bounty need profit.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

People complain because they don't fully understand what they're investing into. Bitcoins are obviously coins that are very volatile in economic behaviour. Complaining that when will bitcoin price go up or why is the price going down is a reflection of uncertainty brought about by the lack of research.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

we should stay calm and not be panicked when the market goes down because the crypto currency has a fluctuating price and is difficult to predict so why should we complain, we must be prepared to face all the risks
Agree the decrease of price is normal in the market. So I am not surprised if thr value is decrease sometimes and eventually go up in right time.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

It is usual for people to complain whenever the price of cryptocurrencies is down because they want to make money none stop. Meanwhile, what makes the market healthy is the up and down movements of price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: