Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 03:53:40 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 2256 times)
icotoko

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

all because we lose money at such moments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Husecomang

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

Its only natural to feel this way when the price of your coin is down. Especially if the value of the coin is determined by governments. With AML Bitcoin you will not have this problem the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
When we have some expectation from something and if the result do not fulfill our expectation, it really make us disappointed and therefore then we complaint about it, but I think that the best strategy in such situation is to wait for the better time to come.
Christinebeauty

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

They are just inpatient to wait for bitcoin to gradually rise to the top again. Looking at how the price is currently rising, I have hopes that what happened last year will repeat itself
dreico

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

the answer is simple we lose our money when the market falls, I think that complaints will be present even when it is positive

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I have never sold my bitcoin, even if it is "blooding", I don't know the people who give up Bitcoin and invest in the altcoin. I think if Bitcoin can't survive, then the altcoin can't survive!
brukva

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

We all want it to be in our way, but it will never be in the market.
Vritesh

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

Yes people complain when market is down because during this time period of downfall people suffer number of losses. There is no scope to make profits in the market and even people are left with the less amount of money in their hands. But downfall phase is not permanent after it sooner or later there will always be a rise in the market. So pump and dump in the market is the ongoing forever process. So better not to complain about it and go with the flow.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
aysg76

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Yes people complain when market is down because during this time period of downfall people suffer number of losses. There is no scope to make profits in the market and even people are left with the less amount of money in their hands. But downfall phase is not permanent after it sooner or later there will always be a rise in the market. So pump and dump in the market is the ongoing forever process. So better not to complain about it and go with the flow.
Well, I think the novice traders or the people new to the market are the only ones who complain in the declining market. They are the inexperienced investors that are more likely to suffer a loss when the price falls but they need to understand that how to cope up with the decreasing market and avoid complaining...

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

One more fork is soon coming and at the present moment I can see price is gradually rising.
So I guess its time to trade rather than complaing Shocked

▄▄▄▄
                          ▄▄  ▐██▀▀██▌
                          ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄
                          ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀                          ▄▄▄▄

██  ██    ██        ██                        ▐██▀▀██▌
                    ▄▄    ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄        ▄▄                        ▄▄    ▄▄
                    ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀                        ▀▀    ▀▀

██    ██  ██    ██        ██                        ██    ██
                    ▄▄    ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄        ▄▄                        ▄▄    ▄▄
                    ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀                        ▀▀    ▀▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄    ██    ██  ██    ██    ▄█████   ▄████▄     ▄████▄    ██    ██
▄▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄   ▄▄    ▄▄  ▄▄    ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄   ▄▄    ▄▄   ▄▄    ▄▄
 ▀▀▀     ▀      ▀   ▀▀    ▀▀  ▀▀    ▀▀   ▀    ▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀      ▀   ▀▀    ▀▀

▄▄ ▀██   ██▄  ▄██   ▐██  ██▌  ██    ██   ██▄  ██  ▐██▄ ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄██   ██    ██
 ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄    ▄▄
❱❱❰❰

▄███
        ██▀

██████
        ██
        ██

██

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄ ▄
  █▄     ▄█████▄

▐███▄▄▄██████
   ▀███████████
    ▄█████████

▀█████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄█████

▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
 ▀▀████▀ ▄██████
     █ ▄███████

███▀█████
            ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Eternad

Activity: 623

Eternad Crypto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

One more fork is soon coming and at the present moment I can see price is gradually rising.
So I guess its time to trade rather than complaing Shocked
It's increasing at the start of the month, we might expect more sunshine at all. All will be needing is to know whether all our holding will be able to recover. Complains will always be there depending on how we handle the situation.

▀███▄                                          ████
                                                                             ████                                       ████
                                                                               ███                                   ████
██████             ██████        █████████████          ████                               ████          ███                  ███
███ ███           ███ ███        ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ████                           ████            ███                  ███
███  ███         ███  ███        ███                                  ████                       ████              ███                  ███
███   ███       ███   ███        ███████████                    ████                   ████                ███                  ███
███    ███     ███    ███        ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ████               ████                  ███                  ███
███     ███   ███     ███        ███                                        ████           ████                    ███                  ███
███      ███ ███      ███        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                      ████       ████                      ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       █████▌      ███        █████████████                        ████   ████                           ▀██████████▀

███████
                                                                                                    ████
  BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE 
  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Match. Bet. Play.  ▬▬▬▬  
|
TWITTER   FACEBOOK   LINKEDIN
●●● ANN ●●●● WHITEPAPER ●●●
REDDIT     SLACK     TELEGRAM
|
realBitcoiner

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Because some people especially newcomers have the mindset of getting an easy roi or earning fast from their investment. Maybe they are just unlucky to start at high price and the market falls down the following week. My advise for them is to stop complaining and learn how the market works. Just hold your cryptos because they will always come back soon.
In fact they come the join the bitcoin world because they have heard stories about the profit that people have already got from bitcoin, I think that those new investors who have recently joined or invested money in bitcoin, I think that they are the luckiest people, because bitcoin rice is already trading too much low and we are not expecting any more decrease in bitcoin price.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

I have never sold my bitcoin, even if it is "blooding", I don't know the people who give up Bitcoin and invest in the altcoin. I think if Bitcoin can't survive, then the altcoin can't survive!

People who are selling their coins at the lowest price during tough times are not knowledgeable about the market and that is the reason why you should invest or hold your coins as early as today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.