Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:55:11 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

Don't you think its but natural for people to express their dissatisfaction over things that were causing them anxiety and stress? It's because we are humans. It is our very nature to easily get annoyed and irritated over petty things, what more if our investment/life time savings were at stake? For those who put all their trust to cryptocurrencies, hoping that one day they will be reaping as much,,, a worse market condition is just so much to bear.
However, i'm sure that in time we can outgrow and overcome this emotions and have the courage to face and handle all the uncertainties of crypto investing. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

Most of people really don't know what's going on with the cryptomarket. They forgot that they're into cryptocurrency that's rudimentary very volatile by nature. They better hold on their cryptos and stop whining or else, they should just leave cryptoworld.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

Most of people really don't know what's going on with the cryptomarket. They forgot that they're into cryptocurrency that's rudimentary very volatile by nature. They better hold on their cryptos and stop whining or else, they should just leave cryptoworld.

I agree with you mate, they can trigger of some people's faith, that they shall spread negative FUD about cryptocurrency. People with good determination can conclude a good and reliable aspect, than those who always complaining about the volatility market that could be part of the nature of the world of crypto. And maybe they are lack of wisdom penetrating cryptocurrency with no idea what and how we handle this kind of situation.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Yes it is really true that we do complain when the market is down because when the market is down it means that all the tokens or crypto currencies that we are holding will also be affected making their market values also to go down which makes all the crypto currency investors lost their profit.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:09:20 PM

Finally the market is recovering and the prices of potential coins are going to rise again. Those who didn't take advantage of the dip to buy more coins will now have to buy at relatively higher prices.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:46:10 AM

It is a common reaction from investor and traders and expecially on newbies. You can't let them worry when they invested more than what they can lose because they risk so much hoping that it will pay off large amount of money back. Maybe some find rejoice when it is down because they are buying but they must be a whale to be that happy.p
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:58:52 AM

Well i think that happen because people who buy on bull run and invest money they think what happen and when they will recover money, and i'm sorry for them if they sell on a loss, but if they will hold until a new bull run and on a ATH they can get a profit.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:51:34 PM

Most of the investors have a common intention that they should make profit anyhow. Because they invested their valuable money in this project. But they even don't think that market rate raise and fall all the time. If fall they started making complain and asking peoples review that they should selling or stop buying. Investors even don't hold their nerves and always worry about to lose their money.
MascharonoM

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:53:42 PM

Well i think that happen because people who buy on bull run and invest money they think what happen and when they will recover money, and i'm sorry for them if they sell on a loss, but if they will hold until a new bull run and on a ATH they can get a profit.

That's a very good reply. I also wanted to say this. People should hold their nerves and wait until the market price raise again.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:50:44 PM

There are some newbie traders & Holder, who don't have any proper idea about cryptocurrency market.  If they notice market is falling down, they just get scared. Start to worry about their invested money. They can't decide What should they do during down market. That's why they open thread & want to know, what should they do! and they looking for best best suggestion that can help them during their that situation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MascharonoM

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:54:45 PM

There are some newbie traders & Holder, who don't have any proper idea about cryptocurrency market.  If they notice market is falling down, they just get scared. Start to worry about their invested money. They can't decide What should they do during down market. That's why they open thread & want to know, what should they do! and they looking for best best suggestion that can help them during their that situation.

I have seen lot of guys who just depend on others and invest their money. If the market goes down then they totally depressed and want to quit. They even don't think that the market price differ from time to time.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:18:04 PM

that is normal for now. they may panic, and suddenly don't know what to decide what step they need to take. I also saw a lot of suggestions from friends in this forum when they started creating threads like that.

sometimes, in a state of panic, people will do anything to get information. Well, I'm even looking for information when that happens. however, we can only give advice when it arrives.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: