Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Markpet01

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

We complain when the market is down because almost or all of us is affraid of losing our ivestment in bitcoin or in altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

Even before I was new here most of the topics I see are all about dying bitcoins or something like is it the end? I just ignore some of them but you can never avoid unseeing those posts maybe because most of the member who post here don't know much about bitcoin.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

People only think of profit, when it goes down it means they lose profit, they thought that the market will always go up, some people doesn't gather basic knowledge before they start to invest, so when the price fall down they become panic and spreading the fud, market down is the best time to buy
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

I only complain if market is down for the long period of time. I cant sell my tokens/coins in the market. But there is a good effect if market go down, so that some people could buy for their favorite coins.

kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

because it is more than obvious that most people in here do not  want to lose money, do you like to lose it? came on my friend, this is more than obvious, dont you think?

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

of course, the market today makes us bored and saturated, because we never experienced a market like this before.

but, I think this is a crypto world, something big and something we never thought could happen here.

so, I think we should stay calm, do not panic, buy more bitcoin or hold is our choice today.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:39:16 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 11:55:22 PM by darkangelosme

Simple because they are losing their money  Smiley, even me it comes into my mind also that i should sell my small holdings at this bearish moment  Grin, but luckily my hodling spirit still fighting  Cool. In my opinion this is the best time to accumulate and take this bearish season as an opportunity, that is what wrong to other to other trader they don't take it as an opportunity they take it as a crypto disaster.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

the name human nature complains it's okay. but do not overdo it. but if I do not complain gan. because every price of crypto on the market goes down someday it will go up and that's for sure. therefore I try to stay calm and start buying crypto for deposits in the future .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
We need more people in the market to see the price move up again, but the real investment must come from big fund houses and not from individuals in my opinion, if these fund houses start investing in the market, the price would pump back again and hopefully they will learn about this market because of the momentum it has and we will see these investments coming in a couple of years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

Because the coins that ia m holding right now is no longer profitable,this is Base on my own experience.I just get my bounty reward the other day and the market is down and my coins is also in it low price,that is why I am still waiting to rise up the price and sell them soon.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

That came from all the people who just started bitcoin abd hadn't been on it for a long time and saw what haopen when bitcoin price goes down.
It is a part of the market, to break the repititive movement.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀