Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Like you rightfully said, a dip in price is a great opportunity especially for those who thought the bitcoin train had left them behind. However, I think such threads also have a positive side in the sense that, the gurus in the cryptocurrency will reply in such a way that they will restore hope in the new investors who probably entered late last year or early this year. We actually learn a lot from such threads as newbies.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

Experienced investors know the patience plays a main role in doing business with trading cryptos. Bitcoin is higly volatile, value changes up and down from time to time. If you want to get profit, you shouldn't complain, you should invest, when the price is low.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Because it corrupt my plans, i am singled out part of time fot this market, but it not giving anything already half year.

Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

Sometimes I think it is not just to complain but to seek suggestions from the earlier investors as to how to handle such situations since it can be very frustrating.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:15 AM

It is obvious because when the market is down then the market is really punishing us and it is giving us a huge loss for our holdings and that is not what we like and we want to have a market that is going up so it will continue to give us profit either short term or long term because the only matters here is the sustainability and stability of a strong market.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

Those who crying in a dip season are actually not a real traders, because traders are still able to gain profits wether the markets movements is up or down.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

We shouldn't complain when the markets down. We have to keep our moral high. We must! Otherwise with any of these downs we could kill ourselves Smiley As far as we know the cryptocurrency market is going down and up quickly. We all have to be careful and make profits with the price changings.

JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

It's often good to zoom out and look at the bigger picture-just a year ago (June 20th) the price was at $2700. A year before that on this day it was $728, so I sill think we're seeing exponential growth the problem is many new cryptotraders are lusting after the heydays of December and the thrills of waking up to see your investment had gone up another 10%. I miss them too, but this is a waiting and patience game, the tides will turn around, history says they always do.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

because we can't sell our assets when the market goes down. not possible if we do panic sell, we don't want to lose right? we always expect the market to go green again and we hope for a big profit.

Yeah right, this is the reasons why people are complaining when the market is down, because they will lose their capitals and will not get good profit. Even if a lot of people complain the best thing they can do now is to keep holding.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

I think that it is obvious. Today there are many bitcoin traders, even you don't get profit because of the price fluctuation, it is ovious that you will complain. As for me, the market is not stable now, which is why I don't trade now
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

I think that it is obvious. Today there are many bitcoin traders, even you don't get profit because of the price fluctuation, it is ovious that you will complain. As for me, the market is not stable now, which is why I don't trade now

We are in a volatile market and it is obvious if the prices goes down since no one can really predict what will happen in the price as it is very unpredictable. If the price dumps, then that is just normal to crypto currency market. If the price dumps at these months or upcoming months, always remember that it is just normal and you just need to hold, focus on other crypto currencies since that is the most common way of waiting for the market to reach the Bull Market.
ruvimsolo

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

The people who start complaining when prices go low are those who think of bitcoins as some sort of magic. They think that it will only go up and everyone will make profit only. They want to double or triple their money in just few days.

hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Actually they are making issue what they see but deep inside they like it because it is time to buy more bitcoins  and altcoins taking advantage for the crackdown if you are  newbie i think you ill be panic at this but if you are veterans already you fell comfortable this time.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

I think we always complain when the market is down because we want to sell our bitcoin and earn profit. For me, we don't need to complain when market is down because it happens every year in bitcoin. We only need patience in waiting for the right time.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

This is normal to bitcoin holder because some bitcoin holder have goals on target for their bitcoin , but because of the market downfall ,then the holders should take or wait for time, for the market to go up or rise to its price value , that is why many nitcoin holders are complaining when the market turned reddish.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Actually, every dip is an opportunity for a wise investor to buy more. Just buy at those crashes and make cool returns when market recovers.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Obviously, people complaining about the down trend of btc is just a normal thing since they really are worried that it might get worst. These people don't want to loose their invested money on btc and that is just how they express their thoughts about it. I would suggest that instead of complaining, they should make it an opportunity in buying more btc at a lower price and wait for the right time since btc will make a good recovery soon.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
This is true to a lot if newer investors in this industry. Most of these people were just dragged in by the december price boom last 2017 which made them interested in investing without having any prior knowledge because all they think of bitcoin is a way to earn easy money. Lacking knowledge about this industry or having no knowledge at all will become the death of these people's bitcoin career.
ignatova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Earlier, I used to buy some bitcoins only on fixed days. But now I buy on days when  there are big dips.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

Most of the people who complain about the market drop is the new people who get into trading.They may start to trade  by the friend advice or buy seeing friend's or relatives profit in bitcoin investment.They may get panic from the market price fall.It is a digital currency and assets.The price will fall based on demand.If the market provides a good investment profit they are complaining because they think that there are people who manipulated of the market fluctuation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: