Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
before we start investing with bitcoin I think investors should first understand all the risks that we will get with bitcoin investment not only know the profits derived from the investment because if only know the benefits are possible when the market price declines they will surely complain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

people are going to complain about the current market situation but it is not going to help we need big investors and bring the trust back on crypto which many people lost due to incidents all over the world so instead of crying people should promote it and help it to grow further

I Agree,because some of bitcoiners here in the furom thinking only the profit if the market is down they are directly panicked not all the time the market situation is good much better ready our self always in the consequences.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kennyle167

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

This is normal. All investors expect bitcoin prices to rise, but prices are falling. They provide topics to discuss the risk of bitcoin. But that does not mean complaining. In other words, it helps us to grasp the situation of the market and  have effective investment strategies
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

Most time the people that really complain when the market does down are the people that want to sell out at that particular time that the bitcoin value dropped because it they trt to sell by then they will be at loss and they may need to sell uegetntly because they need the money by that time qbs when the price remains low then complain will surely set in.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
Because they have not understood, more easily in trading is to sell high prices and buy at low prices.
Now is a suitable time to buy and then hold .
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

This is the most ideal approach to see this present circumstance. Rather than griping for what reason not accept this open door to gather more coins, individuals are truly on freeze since they saw a misfortune on their portfolio realizing that they simply enter a month ago.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

I believe hard times are times when we really find the real believers in crypto. The weak hands are only concerned about the immediate profit they can make and not the long term profits. I believe that crypto is here to stay and other always benefit tho strong ones who are ready to stay for long. These people keep on buying and spreading the good news when price is low and those is exactly what we must all do.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

Its normal, every time you see green you will happy and when you see red you will be disappointed, but once again It's normal. You must be patient to be crypto lovers, and when you have the moment for 100% gain of your coins, you will be the lucky one.
You are right. We can not complain to anyone including the exchange associated with volatile bitcoin prices. Because it is the nature of bitcoin, the price is volatile, depending on demand and supply. That is why provided indicators to analyze price movements. The goal is to predict where the market will move.

excessbit

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Anyone here from Ghana?
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

It can take months (not to say years) to get your profit. I can fully understand the feelings of those who invested in bitcoin in late 2017, and it fell down to %300 since then.
The thing is that the behavior of crypto market is unpredictable and you can never say when this or that coin go up or down.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Its normal, every time you see green you will happy and when you see red you will be disappointed, but once again It's normal. You must be patient to be crypto lovers, and when you have the moment for 100% gain of your coins, you will be the lucky one.
You are right. We can not complain to anyone including the exchange associated with volatile bitcoin prices. Because it is the nature of bitcoin, the price is volatile, depending on demand and supply. That is why provided indicators to analyze price movements. The goal is to predict where the market will move.

Yes, It is also for better understanding why some people are explaining why the market is down, we must aware of what is happening to the market at the present time, we must know how volatile it is to ensure our profit and have a better solution in the blockchain, For now holding your funds is the best decision that you can do , if you dont need money that much.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

it is hard to see our money losing. so if our money being dispelled, we are feeling anxious. where are over reacting and need opinion of others if the bitcoin will still stand even the big decrease of price.

i know there is a big risk here in bitcoin but this is kinda normal to have this kind of people that worrying to lose a lot of money in bitcoin.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

I don't know why some people complain about the market when is down, The up and down is normal for the market as we can see in the real currencies and for valuable resources. It's right that the volatility of crypto market is too high compared to the market of fat, but at the beginning, we should know that before making and decision of investing in crypto, personally, I believe that the market will grow over the years and now I just focus to working online or as a freelancer, the profit will come later.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

I think if these people really know about bitcoin and blockchain, they will find that bitcoin has been in an increasing trend for a long time. So it is definitely a good idea to hold bitcoin now and wait until the market will rise again.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

Because people just want to earn and don't want to lose their money and investment that's why when the market is down they are panic and continue complaining about the market. But before you inter in this world of crypto be sure that you know market price of cryptocurrency is not stable and anytime it will change and has a big possibility that it will down but it will rise again.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

I don't actually want to see market goes down. But I am not one of those who sell all my holdings because of panic and fear. I still got the balls to hold and wait. I hope everybody too. Let's just not expect that we gain everytime. Because that's not gonna happen. Every successful businessman/investors experienced big losses.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Cause and effect.

You can have it anyway you want. If you believe the market is down it will be down. With some room for surprise of course.

Trust me when i tell you that BSTY had a good day.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

The ones who mostly say those things are the ones who is afraid of loss of profit. When talking about bitcoin most people see it as profit and not just simple profit but huge profit. Those people expected huge profit when they joined bitcoin and it is natural instinct to panic when the market is down. They didn't expect it when they buy bitcoin because they thought bitcoin is easy money which in reality it isn't.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Cause and effect.

You can have it anyway you want. If you believe the market is down it will be down. With some room for surprise of course.

Trust me when i tell you that BSTY had a good day.

The main reason why we are complaint against the fall of cryptocurrencies because of we are the investors we had a right to make an effort to make the stability of this field and also we need to share something to get better so that's where we complain in this forum.

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:12:06 AM

This depends on the kind of people you are dealing with. Those that doesnt know much about crypto is those who always complains when the market goes down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: