Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we complain when the market is down?  (Read 19548 times)
cryptomichael87

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

I am not complain when the market is down because this is the nature of market. I think market is now in correction mood and this is the time to buy. When the market is down position many of people start panic sell, this things also a reason of market down.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

Most of those thread probably authored by people who invest in december when bitcoin reach the ATH,so they need something to express their frustration about the price drop.Nothing they can do except to hold till the bitcoin reach the new ATH or when they can get their capital back.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

The market does not work because now glut of goods in the world market.  The competition is huge, many try to start their own business and burn out, as they do not investigate the need of buyers.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Last year people saw that they could earn quick and easy money on Bitcoin. And here they have bought, but the market cryptocurrency sharply fell and does not want to rise. Here are the newcomers and panic.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

You won't find the old timers complaining about this price fall as they are accustomed to it and don't get panicked so easily. While on the other hand most of the new users are going to panic and complain as they aren't used to this much volatility. They just want to see crazy returns on their investment.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

People who complain when the market is down are amateurs. What is happening to bitcoin happens to all currency markets. Seasoned investors take opportunities like this to acquire more. Buy low, sell high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

Yes, I agree that you need to return people to the real world. We can't keep growing, otherwise we could call it a bubble. This race down proves that bitcoin is not a bubble, but a real investment tool that will not allow you to go to the bulls and go out at the peak. You need to trade, you need to know and be able to. The ducts will not hold. Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

No, for them there is no profit. People will start to get rid of them, and the court and so on will protect their rights, so I think that nothing will happen.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?
many people who not know about business which joined in cryptocurrency, that's why they are not ready when the market is fall, they just want the market is rising every time and get profit from that without getting the risk. obvious we can't always hope like that, i think rise and fall in the crypto world is a normal thing, like another business which has a risk, sometimes we get a profit but also sometimes we get a loss.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

One reason why people complain when the market is down is by because they cannot earn high profit because when you cashing out your money, it will depends on the value itself.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

I like the market being down, like tulips at affordable prices I do but once they were in a bubble and silly people were paying as much as
$200k for Tulips in today's money at the peak of the boom.

I mean $55 per transaction for a system that on-block can only deal with seven transactions per second, well you have got to laugh

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

It is given that people always complains when market is down. We think of profit that we earned when we invest in the market. Sometimes we are being too emotional because we invest our money but always think the risks in crypto is exists.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

It is given that people always complains when market is down. We think of profit that we earned when we invest in the market. Sometimes we are being too emotional because we invest our money but always think the risks in crypto is exists.
People is created with their own way of understanding. Some other people is lack of patience and they are complaining when the market is down because they see their loss due to the continuous dropping of price. But i believe that there are others that is now really grabing this big opportunity to buy more and wait for the best time to sell. Price is really unstable and it is proven and tested we experience this kind of dip before. And I believe that dropping is not forever. Maybe in the near future it will rise up high.

jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

Ever since bitcoin price started dropping, most of the threads i see here are : is bitcoin dying?, will bitcoin go green again?, should i hold or sell? etc. I laugh when i see such threads. Every business has a window of opportunity when the market is ripe to enter. This is the time to invest more in bitcoin. Every good investor see every dip as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin and hold. The weak ones see dips and they start to shiver; selling all their bitcoins, even including their altcoins. Please community members, the way we are handling this drop in bitcoin will scare new members from even investing in the coin which will cause a further decrease in the price and the unexpected might happen. Let's have a healthy discussion about our coin even in hard times, and it will attract more people to invest and eventually pump the price again. Friends what do you also think?

The people who complain are the people who do not understand the concept of cryptocurrencies. Thats how it is and it will surely pick form when the time comes.

Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

I think that such posts can't influence on the whole situation. New players look at the price and sell it atthe moment and we can't bother them to do it.
That's why the only thing we can do — buy BTC cheaper.
kraken_Mik

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:43:41 PM

Most people are so arranged that they do not want to see anything good and complain all the time. I doubt that there will be more positive topics.
Biasak

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

not everyone complains because the market price goes down, it complains that only people who invest or buy the market at an inflated price, but some people are happy if the market price goes down they will surely capitalize on those moments to buy to invest long-term
tonyteo13

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

Of course, we complain because we care for its value Since all of us now are acquainted with bitcoin business, They are always panicking every time the price of bitcoin fall. For me if the price of bitcoin drop. Its the right time to buy it.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

Maybe it is because it doesn't meet the expectation. Sometimes we are too emotional not thinking that it is part of investing. That's why we need to overcome that emotion to be able to deal with downfall market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:30:32 AM

I think, when the market drops sharply, it is an opportunity for wise investors. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: