Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
Iryni888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

After the Gold Box Platform is launched, the platform will formulate community construction GOX token reward mechanisms in the form of smart contracts.
How exactly will this happen?
Users will register, create and improve personal identification information, sign up daily, consult and browse, and create and share content for consultation. GOX passes tokens to encourage users to participate more actively and deeply.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

I really like the solution of helping users who bring friends !!! Is it real? If so, that's cool !!
Yes! it's really.. During the project's ecological operation, users can invite users to participate in the project's services and build a project's ecosystem. Users participating in ecological construction will receive rewards from the platform that created value.
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

Help to understand, you want to create another stock? There are so many of them now that it seems not cost-effective to open such platform
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

And what about the professionalism of the team? Will they cope with such a difficult task? This is very important !!
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

A pretty project))) A very large amount of work. Do you have enough developers or are you planning to expand?
Goldbox project is so global that I think the expansion will be not only in the team but also in the product and market and business .....  Everyone in everything and always needs perfection!
subrisk57

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

Hi))) How often can I receive a reward from the system in the form of gokstoken?
 Every month or once a year?
After the GoldBox platform is officially launched, the platform will use the quarterly total profit of the platform , and use it to repurchase GOX TOKEN in the market to reward users who contribute to the community. Each quarter follows Repurchase to ensure the value of GOX tokens circulating in the market. If the user holds the gold box GOX TOKEN, they will enjoy the dividend benefits from the platform's value-added profitability.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

What an interesting project. Tell me, for how long is the loan issued? Or does it depend on the size of the amount?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

When you say "digital assets" do you mean eth, btc and other cryptocurrency which can be owned by the user?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

And what about the professionalism of the team? Will they cope with such a difficult task? This is very important !!
Members of any team should have professionalism, responsibility, honesty, have a dream and a victorious spirit! And members of the Goldbox team excellent talents, major project managers have deep technical skills, mastered the core technology of Gold Box, and also have rich professional knowledge and excellent project management capabilities, which is a powerful guarantee for the future of Gold Box.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

Who will be the main users of Gold box? Are there any restrictions?
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Indeed, this is a very useful project. Many people now have a large number of different coins that lie on their wallets and are not used in any way. Will the team be able to increase the number of coins available for integration, and not only provide lending services for the most liquid assets (bitcoin ether, litecoin)?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

A Gold box was created for people all over the world. Regardless of the background, location or income, it can be added to the digital asset network.
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

A Gold box was created for people all over the world. Regardless of the background, location or income, it can be added to the digital asset network.
I realized that this is a project of lending on the security of the cryptocurrency, which is the user. Surely there are those who want to take a loan under the existing human digital assets. But now there are so many ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency. And its course is very volatile. It's very risky.
subrisk57

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

When you say "digital assets" do you mean eth, btc and other cryptocurrency which can be owned by the user?
You absolutely right. There are bitcoin, litecoin, etherium and all others crypto currency which you can use for fast international legal currency loans without the need to sell your digital assets thanks to the Golden box
subrisk57

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

I realized that this is a project of lending on the security of the cryptocurrency, which is the user. Surely there are those who want to take a loan under the existing human digital assets. But now there are so many ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency. And its course is very volatile. It's very risky.
Buying and owning a crypto currency is always talking about risks. Someone likes the services offered by this project, someone prefers other ICOs and platforms. The main thing is to be aware of new technologies. So many cool ideas appear every day
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

What an interesting project. Tell me, for how long is the loan issued? Or does it depend on the size of the amount?
Using  Goldbox platform you receive loans with the possibility of repayment at any time, we do not set any clear deadlines. Learn more about the concept by reading the White Paper http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Hello guys. Who know does Goldbox have a bounty campaign? Or airdrop, referral program? How do they plan to advertise for their project and attract users?
alanahmatov46

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

I was interested in your concept. But before investing money, tell me, which currency do you accept?
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

If I do not plan to take out a loan, for what purpose can I still use your platform?
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

If I do not plan to take out a loan, for what purpose can I still use your platform?
The Goldbox application not only allows users to take credit, but it can be used to manage their digital assets and as a means for safe storage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: