Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Hi, your system will be multifunctional, so I would like to know what key blocks it consists of?
GoldBox is divided into four major levels. They are the service layer, the tool layer, the interface protocol layer, and the blockchain kernel
singeorange77

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Friends, tell me at what stage of development is the project? When will more information on the release of the platform?
milfgard

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

When you make a project in the financial sphere, you probably need some supporting documents so that your company is not considered suspicious. In what jurisdiction is the Goldbox company located?
Seychelles was chosen to register the Goldbox, this is a favorable environment for crypto currency and ICO projects.
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

Hi, your system will be multifunctional, so I would like to know what key blocks it consists of?
GoldBox is divided into four major levels. They are the service layer, the tool layer, the interface protocol layer, and the blockchain kernel
The most interesting thing is what is the core of the block? Can you describe it?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Tell me which bounty campaign is the most profitable? I would like to become a member, but it's so hard to decide what to do
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

Friends, tell me at what stage of development is the project? When will more information on the release of the platform?
Now the stage of completion of the development of the online wallet is passing, judging by the road map. Let's hope that the team will soon show their achievements
ellleM

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

The most interesting thing is what is the core of the block? Can you describe it?
The blockchain kernel of GoldBox encapsulates the data layer, network layer, consensus layer, and motivation layer. They work together to accomplish the basic purpose of GoldBox decentralization, efficiency, security, and fairness.
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

When you make a project in the financial sphere, you probably need some supporting documents so that your company is not considered suspicious. In what jurisdiction is the Goldbox company located?
Seychelles was chosen to register the Goldbox, this is a favorable environment for crypto currency and ICO projects.
Yes, a good place. Maybe you'll still think of me and tell me if the dollar is available to pay the token?
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Tell me which bounty campaign is the most profitable? I would like to become a member, but it's so hard to decide what to do
If you look at the amount of promotion, then of course the best conditions are offered by YouTube campaign, community partners program and of course ambassador campaign. Pay attention to the latest program, because in fact it's a referral campaign where the amount of promotion depends on how many tokens your referrals will buy
milfgard

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Yes, a good place. Maybe you'll still think of me and tell me if the dollar is available to pay the token?
The Golden Box is based on the concept of using crypto currency, it would be strange to apply fiat. Buy tokens you can for etherium and bitcoin.
piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

What is the type of your debit card? It would be interesting to know what payments can be made from it if I order the issue of such a card
octantsimbol

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Good afternoon, I heard that with the help of your system my bitcoins can be converted into any cash that can even be removed from the card. But how do you provide access to a large number of currencies? After all, this requires the coordination of many financial issues in different countries
PandoraTV

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

For what I could see from a first look this project reminds me of ETHLend. What makes it different from ETHLends?
And my second question is: why are several of the team members, CEO included, listed only with their first name?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

What is the type of your debit card? It would be interesting to know what payments can be made from it if I order the issue of such a card
GoldBox Debit Cards can be used for debit card terminals and online payments anywhere in the world. The card can be loaded through the gold box and supports contactless (NFC) payments.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

For what I could see from a first look this project reminds me of ETHLend. What makes it different from ETHLends?
And my second question is: why are several of the team members, CEO included, listed only with their first name?
You can find team members with full names here (there is even linkedin links) https://icobench.com/ico/goldbox-io
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Hello. The project is of interest, but also many questions. How can you resist competitors? What ways do you see to preserve the uniqueness?
milfgard

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

Good afternoon, I heard that with the help of your system my bitcoins can be converted into any cash that can even be removed from the card. But how do you provide access to a large number of currencies? After all, this requires the coordination of many financial issues in different countries
Correctly. Goldbox goal is to convert digital assets into national legal currencies by providing credible and secure mechanisms to make transactions more market-like and vice versa. And they will implement payment functions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies of different countries and achieve strategic cooperation with partners, etc. to realize more application scenarios of digital currency in the real world.
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

I'm glad that the team has a clear vision of the project and the stages of development are delineated. This causes a desire to get acquainted with the product. What volume of released tokens will be allocated for sale? What will you do with the rest?
piper345

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

GoldBox Debit Cards can be used for debit card terminals and online payments anywhere in the world. The card can be loaded through the gold box and supports contactless (NFC) payments.
Yeah that sounds very good. So I can make online and offline purchases using desired currency? Or do I first need to convert digital assets to fiat funds?
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

Hello. The project is of interest, but also many questions. How can you resist competitors? What ways do you see to preserve the uniqueness?
It's a good question. I think the best way to fight against competitors is the original concept. For example, Goldbox has many advantages that provide it with a strong position:
- security of user data and assets
- possibility to use different currencies
- quick access to loans with self-regulation of repayment time
- fast transactions
- more inexpensive services in comparison with traditional, non-blockchain methods
To evaluate the idea of the Goldbox in full, you can read the white paper  http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: