Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
octantsimbol

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

Good afternoon, I heard that with the help of your system my bitcoins can be converted into any cash that can even be removed from the card. But how do you provide access to a large number of currencies? After all, this requires the coordination of many financial issues in different countries
Correctly. Goldbox goal is to convert digital assets into national legal currencies by providing credible and secure mechanisms to make transactions more market-like and vice versa. And they will implement payment functions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies of different countries and achieve strategic cooperation with partners, etc. to realize more application scenarios of digital currency in the real world.
Wow, that's really very convenient. What users can buy tokens? You know, in a number of countries there are restrictions
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

What is the type of your debit card? It would be interesting to know what payments can be made from it if I order the issue of such a card
GoldBox Debit Cards can be used for debit card terminals and online payments anywhere in the world. The card can be loaded through the gold box and supports contactless (NFC) payments.
Yeah that sounds very good. So I can make online and offline purchases using desired currency? Or do I first need to convert digital assets to fiat funds?
The Goldbox platform offers global payment solutions and is able to convert GOX tokens or crypto currency into any local currency that you need at the moment.
milfgard

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

Good afternoon, I heard that with the help of your system my bitcoins can be converted into any cash that can even be removed from the card. But how do you provide access to a large number of currencies? After all, this requires the coordination of many financial issues in different countries
Correctly. Goldbox goal is to convert digital assets into national legal currencies by providing credible and secure mechanisms to make transactions more market-like and vice versa. And they will implement payment functions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies of different countries and achieve strategic cooperation with partners, etc. to realize more application scenarios of digital currency in the real world.
Wow, that's really very convenient. What users can buy tokens? You know, in a number of countries there are restrictions
Yes, not all countries are still looking at digital assets as a legal solution to financial problems. But the Goldbox platform will be available globally. The only restriction - the sale of tokens is limited to China
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

I'm glad that the team has a clear vision of the project and the stages of development are delineated. This causes a desire to get acquainted with the product. What volume of released tokens will be allocated for sale? What will you do with the rest?
The total amount of GOX is 200 million and will never increase. Only 20% will be allocated for crowd sale. GOX's distribution consists of token sales, foundations, teams, and company operations.
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

Hello guys. Will you begin ICO satge immediately after the presale? And when will you add Goldbox on the exchanges?
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

I think this project will achive success! Are there any special advantages for users who have a large amount of digital currency?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Hello guys. Will you begin ICO satge immediately after the presale? And when will you add Goldbox on the exchanges?
The team has not yet set a specific date for the start of the main sales. Probably the output of the token on the exchanges will not be made until the end of 2018. It is necessary to monitor the updating of information in telegram https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

The team has not yet set a specific date for the start of the main sales. Probably the output of the token on the exchanges will not be made until the end of 2018. It is necessary to monitor the updating of information in telegram https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
Good. Will wait news. And how about bonuses? Is any available now? Will be interesting to see your bounty thread
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

Hi. If you want to make a decentralized platform, does this involve community participation in the Goldbox development process?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

Hi. If you want to make a decentralized platform, does this involve community participation in the Goldbox development process?
Based on the principle of sharing, GoldBox has infused blockchain thinking into its operating model. After the golden box platform is launched, the platform will formulate the community construction GOX token reward mechanism in the form of smart contracts, user registration, creation of perfect personal identification information, daily check-in, consultation reading and browsing, and consultation content creation and sharing to obtain different reward GOX Through the token token mechanism, motivate users to participate more actively and deeply
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

I think this project will achive success! Are there any special advantages for users who have a large amount of digital currency?
Some generous users do not receive any specific bonuses, except for those that are already defined for the pre-sale period. Now when you buy tokens, you can get a reward of 15%, and if you invite friends then on the referral program you will receive an additional 5%. Having a large number of tokens you can allow to order a wider range of services from the Goldbox platform.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

Based on the principle of sharing, GoldBox has infused blockchain thinking into its operating model. After the golden box platform is launched, the platform will formulate the community construction GOX token reward mechanism in the form of smart contracts, user registration, creation of perfect personal identification information, daily check-in, consultation reading and browsing, and consultation content creation and sharing to obtain different reward GOX Through the token token mechanism, motivate users to participate more actively and deeply
The idea of encouraging the community is very correct. Together, it's much easier to set up a large mechanism like your platform
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Hello. Your platform definitely interested me, but before I invest, I would like to know the full list of the opportunities that I will get if I join you?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Good. Will wait news. And how about bonuses? Is any available now? Will be interesting to see your bounty thread
The golden box has prepared many bonuses. First of all, you get a 15% bonus when buying GOX tokens. If you make people join the community, you can become an ambassador and win up to 500 tokens. In addition, Goldbox has a large bounty program - you can help with chat administration, make clips for YouTube, write articles or make translations. Read more about the award system here https://goldbox.io/bounty
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

Some generous users do not receive any specific bonuses, except for those that are already defined for the pre-sale period. Now when you buy tokens, you can get a reward of 15%, and if you invite friends then on the referral program you will receive an additional 5%. Having a large number of tokens you can allow to order a wider range of services from the Goldbox platform.
What percentage of the commission will be charged for using the platform? Or it can vary depending on the features of the ordered service - for storage and exchange of one commission, and for loans another?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

The idea of encouraging the community is very correct. Together, it's much easier to set up a large mechanism like your platform
Surely. When users are deeply involved in the maintenance and creation of the ecosystem, they will also be able to obtain the value created by the platform and jointly maintain the healthy development of the platform.
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

Tell me how will you achieve the security of the platform? And what means of protecting the personal data of the user do you want to implement?
AbrammFry

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Hello. Your platform definitely interested me, but before I invest, I would like to know the full list of the opportunities that I will get if I join you?
GOX tokens can be used in several ways. Goldbox platform members can deduct up to 50% of the service fee for the services provided by the members. Users can get a loan by pledging their digital assets. And also users can get value-added profit from the platform and a stable income.
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

What percentage of the commission will be charged for using the platform? Or it can vary depending on the features of the ordered service - for storage and exchange of one commission, and for loans another?
Perhaps the size of the commission for various services will be determined later. The only mention I find in white paper is that users can use GOX tokens to offset up to 50% Service fee.
GseaFred11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

Tell me how will you achieve the security of the platform? And what means of protecting the personal data of the user do you want to implement?
The user can protect the perconal cabinet on the Goldbox website with two-factor authentication - using not only the input with the password input, but also adding verification via the phone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: