Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

Hey. How can I increase my income with the help of your project if I buy tokens?
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Hi, What problems do you want to solve by launching such a project?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

Hi, What problems do you want to solve by launching such a project?
As a new entrance to the blockchain world, Gold Box is building a blockchain ecosystem that includes digital assets, digital identities, and digital social networking. It's a wallet, an ID, a social tool, a transaction link, and a digital economy age value router. Using advanced end-to-end encryption, biometrics, and mobile LBS technology, Gold Box combines blockchain, social groups, biometrics, and machine learning to deliver more convenient digital financial services to users worldwide. Gold Box is an asset management distributed social light wallet that will be the "fuel" of Gold Box's distributed products, and is also a manifestation of the value of the right to use.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

How can I transfer digital assets to foreign currency? Maybe you need some equipment for this or install the application?
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

How can I transfer digital assets to foreign currency? Maybe you need some equipment for this or install the application?
Users can use the investment and financing services thanks to the creation of the Goldbox terminal. The operation of the program requires the user to be installed on a mobile phone or a computer terminal as well as remote control.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Users can use the investment and financing services thanks to the creation of the Goldbox terminal. The operation of the program requires the user to be installed on a mobile phone or a computer terminal as well as remote control.
Do I need to have a smartphone of the latest models so that I can install the application and access the wallet and other services?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

To operate on such a volume of data as digital assets, good powerful programs are needed. How about processing information - are you going to independently develop a system or use ready-made solutions?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

To operate on such a volume of data as digital assets, good powerful programs are needed. How about processing information - are you going to independently develop a system or use ready-made solutions?
Hello. Golden Box has the unique AI Turing operating system. It is an automated and independent system that automatically handles loan and investment businesses within the platform
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

Do I need to have a smartphone of the latest models so that I can install the application and access the wallet and other services?
I think, since the application will be prepared for modern phones, then it will be able to support the system no older than 3-4 last versions. But we can only know everything when the application is released
bertramSky

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

Hello. Golden Box has the unique AI Turing operating system. It is an automated and independent system that automatically handles loan and investment businesses within the platform
If you work globally, then you will have to hire a large number of managers. Or did you come up with another way how to handle user requests with less cost?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

How do you plan to support the life of the Goldbox ecosystem? After all, users do not take loans every day, so you need to have a platform and passive income to maintain the value of the token
basehype

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

If you work globally, then you will have to hire a large number of managers. Or did you come up with another way how to handle user requests with less cost?
After carrying out sales, the project team plans to develop and expand the project team. But in addition to this, the Goldbox platform will have many automated functions.
Marriot

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

Hey. How can I increase my income with the help of your project if I buy tokens?
GoldBox is an integrated application that provides users with safe  storage, digital asset mortgages, legal currency loans, and digital asset management. It also provides users with another way to exchange digital currency and real-life currency,relying on blockchain technology
bertramSky

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

After carrying out sales, the project team plans to develop and expand the project team. But in addition to this, the Goldbox platform will have many automated functions.
Are you talking about automation of operations or are you going to launch a bot with artificial intelligence?
basehype

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Are you talking about automation of operations or are you going to launch a bot with artificial intelligence?
The Goldbox system will work with the use of Turing artificial intelligence. Turing can analyze customer behaviors to generate predictive behaviors from the time the customer first lands on the platform to complete loan or investment; for example, to provide additional financial services, such as automatic approval of loan payments, monitoring of repayment terms and expiration dates.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

How do you plan to support the life of the Goldbox ecosystem? After all, users do not take loans every day, so you need to have a platform and passive income to maintain the value of the token
After the Gold Box Platform is launched, the platform will formulate community construction GOX token reward mechanisms in the form of smart contracts. Users will register, create and improve personal identification information, sign up daily, consult and browse, and create and share content for consultation.
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

What is your main goal for raising funds? Where will you spend the funds in the first place?
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

What is your main goal for raising funds? Where will you spend the funds in the first place?
The team will release 200 million tokens to implement its idea, but it will be a gradual process to distribute tokens between users and tasks. Most of the funds are 50% needed for platform production and job support. Also, the funds are needed to recruit additional team members, expand the market, serve community members.
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

This project looks promising, but I would like to know what your plans for the future. How do you plan to support the demand for a token?
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

The team will release 200 million tokens to implement its idea, but it will be a gradual process to distribute tokens between users and tasks. Most of the funds are 50% needed for platform production and job support. Also, the funds are needed to recruit additional team members, expand the market, serve community members.
And do you already have partners who are interested in supporting the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: