Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
vadimazov

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

Your project is of a purely practical and user-friendly nature. And how do you plan to interact with other structures using blockchain technology?
Gold Box aims to build a lending platform with digital assets as pledges. With the continued development of blockchain technology and the digital currency market, GoldBox will provide support for more new projects as a blockchain platform to help manage and circulate blockchain assets, making a contribution to increasing eco-efficiency and promoting market prosperity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

How can the Goldbox helps with the analysis to better choose the project for investment?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Hi. How can it be possible that you offer to use eth or other crypto for usual payment if I can not sell my eth so quickly to get money for paid purchases in the online store?
This is made possible by the Goldbox application. Platform can convert digital assets into national legal currencies by providing credible and secure mechanisms to make transactions more market-like and vice versa.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

How can the Goldbox helps with the analysis to better choose the project for investment?
The research and simulation system helps investment personnel to do investment research and training; the transaction side provides automated operation functions such as quantitative transactions, strategic custody execution, and realtime performance tracking; and the performance monitoring system identifies and improves investment strategies.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Tell me, will I be able to use the token exclusively within the platform or if the possession of the token will allow it to be used to pay for the services of other trading systems?
vuglusk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Tell me, will I be able to use the token exclusively within the platform or if the possession of the token will allow it to be used to pay for the services of other trading systems?
Yeah. It is really important question cause it will be better and simplier to have an opportunity to pay not only on this platform.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

Hello. I heard that you are using KYC verification. What documents should I provide before buying tokens?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Yeah. It is really important question cause it will be better and simplier to have an opportunity to pay not only on this platform.
If you are talking about paying for services of various online services, the GoldBox can provide you with a debit card that will instantly change your GOX tokens into the required national currency or you can use the application for exchange process.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Hello. I heard that you are using KYC verification. What documents should I provide before buying tokens?
You can use ID card or national passport for KYC verification. But now you need to do not only photo of this documents but provide the front of the  passport, hand held the passport and the paper with the GoldBox and the date of application for verification. You can see the example how to do this here https://goldbox.io/news/detail/10000000008?typeId=1
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

If you are talking about paying for services of various online services, the GoldBox can provide you with a debit card that will instantly change your GOX tokens into the required national currency or you can use the application for exchange process.
And when will the tokens become available for sale?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Don't forget that GoldBox Wallet supports BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other mainstream tokens as well as all types of tokenbased
virtual currency in Ethereum ERC20 protocol format, and a digital secure multipleencryption wallets for supporting multiple comprehensive storage of blockchain digital assets.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

You can use ID card or national passport for KYC verification. But now you need to do not only photo of this documents but provide the front of the  passport, hand held the passport and the paper with the GoldBox and the date of application for verification. You can see the example how to do this here https://goldbox.io/news/detail/10000000008?typeId=1
Good, I'll do it. And what about the security system? What tools are you willing to use to protect digital assets of users?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

And when will the tokens become available for sale?
Right now you can join the pre-sale. Before its end, 13 days remained, and the dates of the main sale have not yet been announced. Therefore do not waste time in vain. In addition, the Goldbox offers nice bonuses.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:53:26 PM

In short, many who want to remain secret from the tax will prefer to bypass this company. You in fact can not guarantee that this information will not then walk around the net like some other projects? Confidentiality is very important in this world especially for large investors.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

where i can see the information about token supply, token distribution and the info about tokensale spesification?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Good, I'll do it. And what about the security system? What tools are you willing to use to protect digital assets of users?
The Goldbox platform will apply separate cold and hot storage. It can ensure that the private key of digital assets (such as Bitcoin) based on digital signatures does not contact the network. This completely eliminates the risk of private key being stolen by cyberhackers.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

where i can see the information about token supply, token distribution and the info about tokensale spesification?
Token distribution info you will ind in the wp http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
The total amount of GOX is 200 million and ico sale will ended July 31.
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

In short, many who want to remain secret from the tax will prefer to bypass this company. You in fact can not guarantee that this information will not then walk around the net like some other projects? Confidentiality is very important in this world especially for large investors.
Good projects that have serious plans for the global advancement of their project make KYC verification.
coinrating.co

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

GoldBox has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: GoldBox on CoinRating.co

Create a profile and List your ICO on CoinRating  (https://coinrating.co)
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

ICO can freely sell its coins not in all countries, because there are barriers to legislation. For example, will the US residents be able to use your services and get loans?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: