Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
Gingermod

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:22:58 AM

Gingermod, go home with your Mom pls.
Guys, sry I let my dog out and he was barking a lot in every thread he can.  Embarrassed Here's another thread he barked:

This coin failed

As predicted

Digibyte did fail buddy. It's been stable at 3x less value than what it was following the first week or two. People are losing money.
Gingermod

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:23:40 AM

Guys, sry I let my dog out and he was barking a lot in every thread he can.  Embarrassed Here's another thread he barked:

This coin failed

As predicted

+1 Classic trolls. He is either another coin holder that thinks Mint is a threat or someone who sold too early.

But Digibyte failed, as I warned everyone it would, you stubborn fuck.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:24:52 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

+1 Classic trolls. He is either another coin holder that thinks Mint is a threat or someone who sold too early.

You also said Mint failed? Congratulations you were right about one coin, you clearly know the future.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Gingermod

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:27:33 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

You also said Mint failed? Congratulations you were right about one coin, you clearly know the future.

No Mint is trading really well and is going through a very successful pump. WILL Mintcoin survive? No. WILL it fail? Yes, in time.

I mean it's a great quick profit coin, just like 99% of all coins. Mintcoin will never exceed Dogecoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:30:16 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

No Mint is trading really well and is going through a very successful pump. WILL Mintcoin survive? No. WILL it fail? Yes, in time.

I mean it's a great quick profit coin, just like 99% of all coins. Mintcoin will never exceed Dogecoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin.

You said it was dead when it hit 30, I can tell you haven't made much money in this game.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:31:00 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

Yeah but if you want to double your bitcoins which of these are you going to buy right now? Mintcoin, right after you troll the thread and lower the price.
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:31:23 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

I'm guessing doge
Gingermod

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:32:13 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

You said it was dead when it hit 30, I can tell you haven't made much money in this game.

I don't think you can deny that this coin is being pumped. After it is inevitably dumped, no one with power is going to want to stay around.

Does this coin have services? No
Does this coin have anything new? No
Is this coin a clone? Yes
KSGuy

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:33:45 AM

I feel pretty happy with my investments in alt coins, I picked up doge early and mint early, both have done extremely well for me!  Smiley
I see mint getting up in the 200 range before to long, at least it'll be there before I sell Wink

ignore the trolls   Cheesy
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:35:11 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

I don't think you can deny that this coin is being pumped. After it is inevitably dumped, no one with power is going to want to stay around.

If it was a pump and dump, it should have dumped more than this by now.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Bulldog_Duke

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:35:37 AM

You guys crack me up!  This thread has been some great laughs and it is clear that only about 2% of the people posting have a clue at all.  I bet 100% of the ones reading this think they are in the 2% though!   I have saved $20 on Red Box movies by getting my entertainment on this thread this week!
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:35:43 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

Do you think Doge was 100% pumped? or was it a mix of growth and a pump? If Mint was 100% pump we'd be under 20 by now. This is not how pumps work you really have no idea what is happening do you?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

minting =20% interest the first year

if you sell you will miss out
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:36:46 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

I have quit dogecoin after 2 month on activity,but I think they never hit this famous 1$,I means,nobody know ,so I stock small amount just in case...

But Mint as spread very fast,I think we have better chance to take 'serious' whale(not only this,but better attention)and by the way a bigger price too...

wait & see My friend! Im sit and I degusting pop from now !  Grin
Gingermod

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:37:27 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

That's not how it works, we're not through the pumping phase yet. This coin still have a lot of deflating and value increasing to do.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:39:08 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 02:49:42 AM by NutMasterTardd

This coin failed

As predicted

That's not how it works, we're not through the pumping phase yet. This coin still have a lot of inflating and value increasing to do.

Man you are a genius, you think this coin is being pumped when the price is stable on every single exchange? The dump has happened and there is no current pump. We are stable at 40 :|

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Gingermod

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:40:03 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

That's not how it works, we're not through the pumping phase yet. This coin still have a lot of inflating and value increasing to do.

Man you are a genius, you think this coin is being dumped when the price is going up on every single exchange?

Please stop trolling
Gingermod

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:40:41 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

Do you think Doge was 100% pumped? or was it a mix of growth and a pump? If Mint was 100% pump we'd be under 20 by now. This is not how pumps work you really have no idea what is happening do you?

Doge stayed relatively low for quite a while and then there were large and sudden extreme pumps. Dogecoin's marketcap peaked at 90 million, it is now steadily falling, currently Dogecoin's marketcap is at 55 million.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:42:17 AM

This coin failed

As predicted

Man you are a genius, you think this coin is being pumped when the price is stable on every single exchange? The dump has happened and there is no current pump. We are stable at 40

Please stop trolling

I'm the troll? You're the one that saying this coin is being pumped, which it isn't and you also said the coin was dead when it hit 26.. It's 40 now. You want this coin to fail, I don't know why and I don't give a shit you've probably lost money somehow. I just think you're an idiot and you have no idea how any of this works.

This coin failed

As predicted

Doge stayed relatively low for quite a while and then there were large and sudden extreme pumps. Dogecoin's marketcap peaked at 90 million, it is now steadily falling, currently Dogecoin's marketcap is at 55 million.

Doge fell along with all cryptos.. Jesus you dumbass, it didn't fall on it's own.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:43:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3FBnS5OQMQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQgjyXLLMtG99Dkh8Yvw-3g

I mentioned Mintcoin last night on MadBitcoins live within the first 30 min or so. Love the coin. Great job devs!

Was a great listen! Well done on the 5 BTC gain! Smiley Shame about Crypto-Trade getting hacked...

On a positive note, MINT is going places!!!!!!

Thx!
I cashed out on 5 btc and bought back in. Still holding (more) Mint! I think it has a bright future.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: