Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise?  (Read 2983 times)
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

what is the reason for that? i don't understand. are people sell his bitcoins and go to the world cup you mean? Cheesy lol
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I respect your personal thoughts and I understand it may be naive and perhaps sensitive but I would rather think that soccer game even the World Cup has no Agenda to distract people from virtual currencies.
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Hmm.. I havent thought about it, but maybe you are right. Also, world cup in Russia is so beautiful. Hope that we will fly to the moon after it!
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Before the world cup kicked off in Russia this year, I thought it would have had a big influence on the price of Cryptos this year. But apparently, the influence I was anticipating didn't work. You can clearly see that the world cup has no influence whatsoever on the price of tokens right now. Well, the prices are falling,but I don't think it is as a results of the world cup.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

I don't know how the world cup trend is going to affect ethereum and btc price maybe if you have seen some correlation then you can let us know so that we hope for the better.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
Why do you think that these events should be so strongly connected? Football and bitcoin? Why it should have a connection I do not understand. It seems to me that these are not related events.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

Maybe crypto and gambling are two different things, but it could be that many people take advantage of the world cup for a bit of fun with his idol team.
So the possibility of market capitalization continues to decline during the World Cup because some choose to sell their assets first. Probably would not be a fantastic hike, but I think if the World Cup finishes, there will be an increase in market capitalization, which may be a good thing for many reasons.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

That is very probable, but investors have used the money to watch the World Cup, no money to invest!
Do you think so?
 Grin Grin Grin
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

Why do you think that these events should be so strongly connected? Football and bitcoin? Why it should have a connection I do not understand. It seems to me that these are not related events.
of course there is little to do with it, indirectly the world cup has distracted the world, so the crypto players are too numerous to take advantage of this moment, so the crypto itself is marginalized for a while
tantan2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

I do not want to suppose and also do not want to be worse in the world cup. World Cup takes place every 4 years. Although there is a connection between them both. I love the World Cup and I also love Bitcoin. Let's think positive. Cheesy
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

am I missing something? how in the hell is WC linked to BTC and ETH? we all need to take a good hard look at the stats, but, guys, remember correlation does not imply causation – or am I missing something? Seriously?
548khen

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

I cannot see the connection of World Cup in the BTC or ETH or any coins in crypto currencies. But there are some bounty advertising the teams who are playing in a World Cup.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

People console themselves as they can ... Grin Cheesy
I do not think that this factor can affect the crypto-currency market, but I am sure that the market should recover in the near future, so there can not be a constant decline in prices.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

In fact, if these BIG owners want to launder money, they do not need BTC at all. In the era when BTC was not born, they can also launder money. Although the BTC may rise after the World Cup, there is no need to hold too much hope.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

For that question, we are not sure about that. You know why? It is because the market is so unpredictable nowadays, even in the current World Cup. You may not know what will happen tomorrow because it has high volatility and very unpredictable. Maybe some are betting on their teams with Bitcoin or altcoins? Lol.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

And why not, but most likely after the championship will start big problems in the financial sector of our planet, if we talk with you about what will happen after the championship and perhaps very many people will still begin investing in crypto-currencies.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

I really  don't see any direct  relationship between the current  World Cup and the cryptocurrency market. So saying  the market is going to improve  at the end of the World Cup is pure speculation, but then again  anything  is possible.
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

I've already heard opinions like your. It looks like funny but it can be true. A lot of gamblers go out of crypto and go to bookmakers. But I think the percentage of this people is it is extremely small and doesn't influence on market's prices.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

I don't really think that the world cup has something to do with the rise and fall of any cryptocurrencies such as ETH and Bitcoin.  No link or activities connected between them absolutely.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

If you follow Bitcoin and ethereum previous market price you can see the market was good but now the market is going down but in a couple of days the market is again growing. Too many people start trading in cryptocurrency so I hope ethereum and bitcoin must be rise so if you want to invest in this coin you should invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: