Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Yes, but the developers will not make free distribution of tokens, they can only be purchased when the sales start. One could of course make at least a few shares before sales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

As I have look at the full version of their roadmap, I wonder what would be their next exchange aside from cryptobridge. I hope it will be a good kind and very likely so that the people who have earned this will have a better profits ahead. It would be great also if the team can managed it to put this token in CMC.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.
I dont think so.Hitbtc is a good exchangers site & give away nice service.XDNA dosent have the KYC form fill up.so i think Hitbtc won't do anything with the KYC form
I dont think Hitbtc KYC is mandatory except for higher trader and yes maybe they will prompt you to do KYC along the way but is actually not mandatory Check their site again
Yes. I agree with you. HITBTC have a lot of blame during 2017 and 2018. As for me, coinexchange.io is the best choice for listing XDNA.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

From 6800 SAT to 7407 SAT ,  XDNA is standing on top place

Great news Slowly but surely increasing its price day by day, By the way what exchange site did you see the current price of XDNA?
Maybe cryptobridge? I have so hard for make connection to this exchange. I really hope they will listed at some major exchange soon.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

XDNA I like your community on discord. It is engaging and there's a lot to learn there. Helpful trading discussion and other cool stuff to learn. All relevant for newbies and pro in Crypto. Everyone contribute what they know and I learn a lot. Awesome community you have.
I think, I should visit their Discord community since you said they were good there. Well, I am just on their telegram community and everybody were good to there accommodating the queries of the others. It seems for me that the project XDNA is very friendly and building a good communication and connection with its people.

Good to hear, if they will continue to pursue that kind of attitude for sure it will really helps a lot for developing and progressing this project.It will also build trust to the investors.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

XDNA I like your community on discord. It is engaging and there's a lot to learn there. Helpful trading discussion and other cool stuff to learn. All relevant for newbies and pro in Crypto. Everyone contribute what they know and I learn a lot. Awesome community you have.
I think, I should visit their Discord community since you said they were good there. Well, I am just on their telegram community and everybody were good to there accommodating the queries of the others. It seems for me that the project XDNA is very friendly and building a good communication and connection with its people.

Good to hear, if they will continue to pursue that kind of attitude for sure it will really helps a lot for developing and progressing this project.It will also build trust to the investors.

the team really communicates actively with their supporters. I joined the Telegram channel of the project and I can say that this channel is very actively developing, every day a large number of users are added there.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

the team really communicates actively with their supporters. I joined the Telegram channel of the project and I can say that this channel is very actively developing, every day a large number of users are added there.
Such communication and engagement connectivity is really expected as i analyse the whitepapers and post some queries all was addressed by the XDNA managemnt that shows the responsibility towards all the investors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Such communication and engagement connectivity is really expected as i analyse the whitepapers and post some queries all was addressed by the XDNA managemnt that shows the responsibility towards all the investors.

This positive attitude from that team is good for the start up of this project, hoping that more investors will notice this project and hopefully will make some good investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

This positive attitude from that team is good for the start up of this project, hoping that more investors will notice this project and hopefully will make some good investments here.

That is right, having a positive attitude can also create a good harmony in terms of communication between the dev and the users. The team still making a lot of ways of how they are going to make their platform be more useful and better benefits from the users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

It's nice to know that the team is very active in the telegram group because of this more people are joining the channel, I just hope that the team will achieve their goal the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

It's nice to know that the team is very active in the telegram group because of this more people are joining the channel, I just hope that the team will achieve their goal the soonest.

It is because they want their clients to be satisfied when there is a concern that have been raised and also issues will be quickly resolve through their activeness. XDNA deserves to be supported because as what we all know they keep making more progress about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Well, I observe the same thing that the project teams has good attitude towards investors and supporters other than  that they are very friendly.  This attitude they have will surely attract more and more investors. The attitude and first impression last. So good impression is ome of the best asset that each team member and developers have.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

But again are you entirely sure that the actual  XDNA team wrote the white paper? Cause third parties making the coin is a recurring trend these days
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

it seems like their supporters are really active in talking there but how about the admin? are they also active in answering all the queries of their telegram members?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

That is right, having a positive attitude can also create a good harmony in terms of communication between the dev and the users. The team still making a lot of ways of how they are going to make their platform be more useful and better benefits from the users.
I think that if the team is good to their audience, then they will in turn give positive feedback about this project, thus other people will learn about the platform, thus a certain chain is formed and coverage will unambiguously increase.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Yes, but the developers will not make free distribution of tokens, they can only be purchased when the sales start. One could of course make at least a few shares before sales.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, but as for me they need a free distribution of tokens to distribute the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

Despite the fact that in this industry the team faces too much competition they have a chance to stand out.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Any news about second exchange? We are all waiting for the name of the exchanges
The team will be in contact in the telegram group of this community, you can get the information faster their.
Have to tried to join the social media outlets of this project?
That will be helpful to you in many ways.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

Yes they are very active in telegram, they continuously answer and assist all the inquiries and questions of the supporters and investors specifically to thooe who are very interested with the project. I am positive that this project will accomplish and achieve success in the future.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Yes they are very active in telegram, they continuously answer and assist all the inquiries and questions of the supporters and investors specifically to thooe who are very interested with the project. I am positive that this project will accomplish and achieve success in the future.
The developer personally responds to the telegram, or is it only the moderators answer and the developer does not communicate directly with anyone? It would be nice to talk with him personally, or better still he would hold a full video conference.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: