Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90228 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

Despite the fact that in this industry the team faces too much competition they have a chance to stand out.
I think they have much better chances than their other competitors considering their features masternode and litenode is actually a good idea i think the coin is bound to get some attention at the end of the day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Despite the fact that in this industry the team faces too much competition they have a chance to stand out.
Every project here will always have a chanced to succeed. Even if the competition is hard, the team behind it must have to be creative and always seeks for the right moved to make the project better from the others. And I hope, XDNA team will do that so that they can reached at the top level of competition.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Yes, but the developers will not make free distribution of tokens, they can only be purchased when the sales start. One could of course make at least a few shares before sales.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, but as for me they need a free distribution of tokens to distribute the project.

The XDNA coin is already available to trade (buy/sell) on exchange. There is no thing free. if you want to get some XDNA coins withput spending you own money, you can participate in their bounty program that will remain until 25/08/2018
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

The project is not bad, but as for me it would be worthwhile to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract more participants.
Yes, but the developers will not make free distribution of tokens, they can only be purchased when the sales start. One could of course make at least a few shares before sales.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, but as for me they need a free distribution of tokens to distribute the project.

The XDNA coin is already available to trade (buy/sell) on exchange. There is no thing free. if you want to get some XDNA coins withput spending you own money, you can participate in their bounty program that will remain until 25/08/2018
That is a valuable update how about any minimum purchase and we can purchase with any currency or limited to only specific currencies ? which makes sense with the complete information for all the investors.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

That is a valuable update how about any minimum purchase and we can purchase with any currency or limited to only specific currencies ? which makes sense with the complete information for all the investors.
I think full information about this can only be given to us by the developers. I hope they do it as quickly as possible, because many supporters are following this project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

I think full information about this can only be given to us by the developers. I hope they do it as quickly as possible, because many supporters are following this project.

Yes because only the developers knows about the project. That is why their reply or answer is highly needed or shall we say highly appreciated.  Hope the team will do that thing in order to have more supporters and investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

Every project here will always have a chanced to succeed. Even if the competition is hard, the team behind it must have to be creative and always seeks for the right moved to make the project better from the others. And I hope, XDNA team will do that so that they can reached at the top level of competition.
But XDNA is making a revolution in the economy by evolving the new visions through various innovations that is ultimately leading  to achieve the possibilities and gain success from the competitors.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

It is very rare to see such well prepared launch, everything works form the begin perfectly, supportive and helpful devs from the very begin. Innovative coin features!

In the very beginning the team shows its preparedness in introducing another tool for mining I think this project going to success and achieve their goals as early as scheduled.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

I don't have so much knowledge with mining but I do understand the concept I just need to learn more the detail by detail on what's going on with this platform.
yes, the project is quite easy to understand and navigate in its purposes. I see that the team was able to attract a lot of supporters. I hope that the situation with investors is also good.
Though mining is a easy process to earn & become rich but it is not understand by the all.Investors who knows about it will shine in this project     
Yeah many of people told the same thing and i also agreed with it. Mining is not a easy process but if you have proper knowledge about it then it will definitely very easy for you. You can earn huge amount of profit from it but for this you need to first do huge investment.

I agree that mining isn't that easy because it needs a lot of computation to be able to estimate whether if it's profitable or not. Well, this platform seems to be having a good way of helping miners to really earned some good profits.

Yeah it's not an easy task to do mining but if we are equipped with proper knowledge and a platform to assist our tasks I think we're going smoothly to our success. Good luck for the team behind this project and keep up the high moral to achieve our goal.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

Earning tokens through bounty is probably best way to earn without having to actually buying tokens, and could boost more the sales of the tokens and could work your way.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

It is very rare to see such well prepared launch, everything works form the begin perfectly, supportive and helpful devs from the very begin. Innovative coin features!

In the very beginning the team shows its preparedness in introducing another tool for mining I think this project going to success and achieve their goals as early as scheduled.
What I would like to understand from those experts is on what is the minimum requirement of hardware needed to mine xdna tokens and is the speed of the internet also necessary to earn good amount?

As far as I know you need a higher mining rig like the 1060 Ti's Series to gain profit and also the masternodes methods  but so hard to follow the methods.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

What I would like to understand from those experts is on what is the minimum requirement of hardware needed to mine xdna tokens and is the speed of the internet also necessary to earn good amount?

As far as I know you need a higher mining rig like the 1060 Ti's Series to gain profit and also the masternodes methods  but so hard to follow the methods.

It basically means you need to invest first before you can get the profit you wanted. The more investment you risk, he more you will get profit.

tophe15

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

Earning tokens through bounty is probably best way to earn without having to actually buying tokens, and could boost more the sales of the tokens and could work your way.

But you need to earn it, mate. You need to do the work first before getting some tokens from the project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

But you need to earn it, mate. You need to do the work first before getting some tokens from the project.

Well there a lots of ways to earn free tokens from XDNA example for that is too join the bounty program there are lots of program to use from and its easy and only need little effort.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

Is the bounty program of the XDNA is still available? I can see that there are still any people want to participates and join in the bounty programs of this project hearing that it has a good one. Well, as far as I can see to this project, the XDNA is keep on its progressive action to gain more people for the growth of its community for its continuous developments.
thuesdayb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

i've found article about xdna and dual mining.
if you know russian, you may waste few minutes and read it, the author thinks that hold xdna is very risky.
article link on medium
https://medium.com/@changetimes/%D0%B4%D1%83%D0%B0%D0%BB-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3-eth-keccak-9555b4904e37
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

OP, I've got an important question: what % is the premine (970k) from yearly PoW rewards? This is very important IMO!

It would be hard to calculate the exact percentage because due to the BitGun reward feature, the reward per block varies depending on how much hash is on the network. If we were stuck at bitgun level 1, the yearly rewards would be about 1,524,240 coins.(4 coins per block per minute.) So after a year, that would be about 38%. (970000/((1524240+970000.) However, we are currently at bitgun level 4 (9 coins per block) and have been higher than that, so the percentage to yearly POW would be lower.

(I know that I am not the OP. But I thought you would prefer a prompt answer.)

Also keep in mind that the XDNA foundation gets 2% of the block reward for every block. (The XDNA foundation is supposed to be for charity.) Also 1% of every block goes direct to the development team.

Thanks a lot for detailed explanation! Premine + foundation/dev fee seems a bit greedy to me, as we can see that at lower bitgun levels, the premine alone can be more than 25% of total supply after 1 year of mining (which is way more than 10%+ block fee structure). Anyway, with really good development and real feedback and support from devs and foundation, premine and block fees are completely worth it! 

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

But XDNA is making a revolution in the economy by evolving the new visions through various innovations that is ultimately leading  to achieve the possibilities and gain success from the competitors.

XDNA project have what it takes to be more competitive enough from the others. They have provided good features that will make all crypto miners and investors liked to invest here. Hopefully, the developer team will continue to work and improved the platform so that the success will be possible to achieved.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

Speaking of the XDNA YouTube video linked above, can we all take a second to appreciate how very well put-together it really is? Smiley
It's kinda popular, too Smiley You don't often see other cryptocurrency - related videos getting over 1.5k views Smiley
It is necessary to look at everything with optimism
Mommyshark

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

Speaking of the XDNA YouTube video linked above, can we all take a second to appreciate how very well put-together it really is? Smiley
It's kinda popular, too Smiley You don't often see other cryptocurrency - related videos getting over 1.5k views Smiley
It is necessary to look at everything with optimism

I'm also looking to view the videos a few minutes from now, so I may able also to appreciate too of how they going to introduce XDNA to the community of crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: