Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

Yeah, Some investors only think about the fast profit specially those news investors, For me it's better to invest to those platform that will give you not too much profit for a short time.

Investors need to start thinking more long term with crypto. Like Vitalik said last week I tthink the opportunity for ICO’s to earn an instant x 100 - 1000 has passed. This ICO might do well but it will take longer to get the returns investors got at the start of this year and last year on crypto start ups.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

Yeah, Instead of thinking about if the bull run is already started let's grab some chance now here in CCI to have more of their tokens because once the bull run really started it will be really good.

I don't understand the discussion about a possible bull run. The CCI team make a great offer and you will get the value of 430$ for 1 ETH in CCI Tokens, independent if the bull run has started.

Yes, It's really a great chance now to get more CCI tokens while the sale is running because sooner or later we will get more than what we think on our investment.

Can someone please explain how this fixing of ETH price at $430 will give us more tokens at lower price? And what about early investors?

Fixing it at this price is primarily to protect early investors who probably invested at that price. So basically as I understand it this does not give you more tokens. It just puts you at a similar level as the early investors.

Yeah, I think that's how it works, For me it's good because old and new investors will going to get a same amount of token at the same price. But it will depend now on investors if they will going to like it or not.
In my opinion I think the team are trying to avoid dumping of CCI tokens but if Eth is on the rise it will benefit everyone.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

Yeah, Some investors only think about the fast profit specially those news investors, For me it's better to invest to those platform that will give you not too much profit for a short time.

Lol, if you ask me, investment is investment. Be it short time or long time profit, what matters most is to make profit. Although not all investment bring profit. Sadly, some bring long time loss  Grin CCI excluded though  Wink
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Still approx two weeks left. And it seems ETH also going up and stable. I think CCI will hit softcap in coming days.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.

Crypto trading is very risky. The market is volatile. Price changes happens with the little FUD and FOMO. I don’t anyone can keep a clean sheet although some traders cover losses with previous profits. But it’s good to know that CCI has an insurance plan for all that.
You're right on that!
But pro traders consider and track everything before jumping to trading using premium professional trading tools!
So the chances of loss is lower!
but you're right FUD btw!
And insurance Fund could be a great safe on that!

The trading situation at the moment is so volatile that even experienced traders find it difficult to work on the market, tools no longer work, its even a difficult scenario using technical analysis, don't get me wrong, i know many traders still make profit but it takes more than just tools to get the job done, that's why CCI should go for the best
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

Investors need to start thinking more long term with crypto. Like Vitalik said last week I tthink the opportunity for ICO’s to earn an instant x 100 - 1000 has passed. This ICO might do well but it will take longer to get the returns investors got at the start of this year and last year on crypto start ups.

i don't need it instant, i would be happy with a x100 in 2 years:-)
If you think about what profits are still possible then that's really crazy
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.

Crypto trading is very risky. The market is volatile. Price changes happens with the little FUD and FOMO. I don’t anyone can keep a clean sheet although some traders cover losses with previous profits. But it’s good to know that CCI has an insurance plan for all that.
You're right on that!
But pro traders consider and track everything before jumping to trading using premium professional trading tools!

The trading situation at the moment is so volatile that even experienced traders find it difficult to work on the market, tools no longer work, its even a difficult scenario using technical analysis, don't get me wrong, i know many traders still make profit but it takes more than just tools to get the job done, that's why CCI should go for the best

They will need to test the professional traders very well before they can be hired and trusted with investors money. Trading this days is so delicate that you can't know when you will get a profit next.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

Check out this status update video they also posted on their Twitter and official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvphzmDYQs, and amazing how they explain how you could calculate your profit.
Thanks for the link buddy. It is really amazing. It's really unbelievable and good return on our investment.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

You're right on that!

They will need to test the professional traders very well before they can be hired and trusted with investors money. Trading this days is so delicate that you can't know when you will get a profit next.

I am sure they have a specific criteria. I think it would really help them if they published some stats of their traders; I mean actual start say in the past week.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

You're right on that!

I am sure they have a specific criteria. I think it would really help them if they published some stats of their traders; I mean actual start say in the past week.
If the stats are good they will attract a lot more investors through that then but how can we be sure that the stats will always be good every week?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:35:05 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:53:06 PM by AngelJoshua

yes its important not to get greedy!
the projects that shows huge profit are most probably SCAM!
try to use their logic how they'll make profit to share with you!
CCI has the perfect one!

Yeah, They must think about first on how the project they invested it works, Probably if the return of your investments is really high it's really not good. Regarding on CCI I think it will really to be a good one.

At your service
cryptossi

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

Yeah, phenomenal compared to traditional equities and investment funds. I love the returns that are available through investing in crypto, however it is getting a lot harder to find good projects.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Check out this status update video they also posted on their Twitter and official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvphzmDYQs, and amazing how they explain how you could calculate your profit.

Many thanks for this, I will make sure to watch it. Everyone needs to know how to calculate their profit.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Well, the cryptospace is really unpredictable, in the sense that what we think may, happen sooner than we think or not but the good part of all this is, the coming in of projects that are sustainable or can sustain itself by the implantation process that comes with it, its like a revamping process happening in the market at the moment
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

You're right on that!

yeah, totally correct the effectiveness of the platform depends on the expertise of the trader so i expect CCI to contract the best of best in professional trading

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

You're right on that!

yeah, totally correct the effectiveness of the platform depends on the expertise of the trader so i expect CCI to contract the best of best in professional trading

From the whitepaper they have two so far. They are in the lookout for more based on my understanding. Anyways we will be looking for updates on that end.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Lol, if you ask me, investment is investment. Be it short time or long time profit, what matters most is to make profit. Although not all investment bring profit. Sadly, some bring long time loss  Grin CCI excluded though  Wink

I wouldn't agree with this.. Investment is more of the longer timeframe than of the shorter timeframe, I.e if we take into perceptive what investment entails.

You don't plant a seed and expect an harvest in a day or two

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

You're right on that!

I'm aware of it!
FUDs makes it no easier to have good profit!
But soon people will have more faith and not gonna go with Fuds!
and i'm sure CCI wont left a stone unturned for choosing the best!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

I wouldn't agree with this.. Investment is more of the longer timeframe than of the shorter timeframe, I.e if we take into perceptive what investment entails.

You don't plant a seed and expect an harvest in a day or two

I agree, If I will have a choice on these too I will also choose the longer investments, But it will depend now on the project if they will going to have a good project to live longer.

At your service
cryptossi

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

You're right on that!

Yeah, it is almost impossible to continuous achieve high returns in crypto trading or in fact any type of trading. Even experienced fund managers that run billion $ funds will have months where they make a loss. So it is important to always bear this in mind.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: